Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old Today, 11:33 AM   #22741
Acϵ♠
UG Board King

I ****ing hate people that do that. Be honest and upfront in your ad, jesus.
Bitches be Crazy.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Acϵ♠ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:37 AM   #22742
Acϵ♠
UG Board King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Shinysides
never in my life will I own a "stanced" "bagged" "slammed" etc vehicle, of any kind. that's a guarantee and a promise.

I'm not even entirely sure that the allroad is the one I want quite yet. I loved it, thought it was great, but its real hard to beat a pickup for Canadian winters like bobdetroit said. a Ram/F150/Silverado will get through damn near everything and will end up costing a lot less than an audi when repair time comes around.

Plus, I know from experience that it really doesn't matter how deep the snow is outside, a truck will get you there. Back when I used to work part time at that shitty little bakery, I'd get up at 5:30 in the morning, see that the snow had grown to be knee height overnight, hop in my old beat up silverado at 6:00am and make my way to work without incident, then get there and discover that I was the only person who showed up for work, and the people making 5 times what I make decided to stay home because they "couldn't get out of their driveways".

Yeah sure a pickup will remove any and all doubt that you CAN get there, but honestly as lousy as our winters are, they really aren't that bad at all lmao. I got through this past winter in my Passat that had nearly bald summer tires on it without incidence, lmao. An Allroad can handle anything our winters throw at us NO problem, while being infinitely better on fuel (premium, granted, but with the tank size difference it's really negligible), more comfortable, more practical, has more features, the AWD isn't going to be any less useful for your purposes than a full blown 4x4, plus it's just cool as ****.
Bitches be Crazy.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Acϵ♠ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:01 PM   #22743
daytripper75
Hold mah diiiick!

This is going up for sale at work, and I kind of want it. I wish I could buy it.

SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE!
daytripper75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:05 PM   #22744
Lt. Shinysides
Perma'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytripper75

This is going up for sale at work, and I kind of want it. I wish I could buy it.

reaaaaally don't like integras. their namesake has been absolutely demolished by all the dumb ass kids that drive them in my area. I'm sure its a hell of a good time in that thing on a track though

Rate This Thread: