Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Misc > Ultimate Guitar Feedback > Site Suggestions
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 06-02-2013, 04:35 PM   #1
skessinger

Misspelled song titles

Is there a way to correct song titles that are misspelled, it is annoying! Can I correct them or where do I submit corrections?
skessinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 04:47 PM   #2
derek8520

Just rub it out and write it again.
derek8520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:17 AM   #3
adamgur96
Not caring no more

Location: On a Small Ugly Rock In Space, Surrounded By Over 7,000,000,000 Ignorant Cunts And Retąrds....... Status: If I Just Posted This Then I Probably Have Too Much Spare Time.....
PM emad or Fox-x-x (they're tab admins)
Old 06-04-2013, 07:54 PM   #4
skessinger

Derek8520, I don't understand your post, how do I do it myself, I would love to know. I am not trying to correct my own tabs, I want to correct the tab posted by someone else. I think people need to pay more attention to details on this website, including spelling the name of the song correctly, and posting a correct tab that is as accurate as possible. I have noticed a lot of tabs on this site that are inaccurate compared to the tabs on other sites. It makes no sense to post an inaccurate tab and a misspelled song title. In fact they should not be accepted and/or taken down when a better tab is posted, forget keeping versions of tabs that are wrong!
skessinger is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: