Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Musician Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 04-10-2013, 07:56 PM   #1
crice6505
Cody

Guitarist, Pianist, and Singer/Songwriter available

Hello,
I play guitar, a little piano, and sing. I am located in the Fort Wayne, IN area. I am 18 years old and sing bass/baritone for my high school choir, play guitar in their show choir band, and am in AP Theory. I have a decent grasp on classical, bluegrass, and most other contemporary composition techniques. I write my own material as well as play covers.

I have done improv in most genres and have performed live for pay before. I will not perform any metal, hip hop, or any weird experimental thingies. Currently, most of my electric equipment is not functioning (Short Term, but a long, really unfortunate story), but I do have an acoustic guitar for right now. I do not currently have means to record either as I got a new computer that is not compatible with my old interface, though I can bring mics and mixers and software to use. I would hope to have a chance to perform live and with a band if possible.

My main influences are Tom Waits, Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash, AA Bondy, Simon and Garfunkel, The Beatles, The Derek Trucks Band, Led Zeppelin, The Black Keys, The Rolling Stones, Warren Zevon, Van Morrison, Joe Bonamassa, and Ray Charles.

I love most styles of music such as jazz, funk, old country, gutsy delta blues, piano based barroom blues, chicago style blues, indie of almost all kinds, classic rock, old pop, motown, folk, some older punk, bluegrass, soul, and classic reggae.

Email at: Crice6505@yahoo.com or call/text at 260-437-1623

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Vampirate
What a faggot, do a few lines of cocaine and have a shot of whiskey or 5 if you want to study right
crice6505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:13 PM   #2
madcaleb165

If you want to collaborate and maybe get some songs together that'd be pretty cool. I need to get some for my EP. Maybe you could play keys and record that, then send it to me. We could email the tracks back and forth.. If you're interested, hit me up at: chm165@live.com (Very into country and contemporary christian music) Also like clasic/modern rock. We ccan talk more if you send me an email. Thanks.
Caleb
madcaleb165 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: