Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > Archives Of The Best Threads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 05-24-2005, 09:13 PM   #261
mnbaseball91
The Dude

I was not playing in an attempt to impress any of you. I was trying to satisfy your needs for soundclips. I KNOW my playing sucked! That wasn't what those were about. If it's that big of a deal, I can take them down.

Not a member of any clubs. Don't PM me.
Old 05-24-2005, 09:35 PM   #262
Finsta
i r teh win!!

Quote:
Originally posted by mnbaseball91
I was not playing in an attempt to impress any of you. I was trying to satisfy your needs for soundclips. I KNOW my playing sucked! That wasn't what those were about. If it's that big of a deal, I can take them down.

Take them down at your own will, you want to give us a better demo - Go ahead. I find the soundclips serve their purposes well of showing your guitar
Old 05-24-2005, 09:44 PM   #263
mnbaseball91
The Dude

The project is finished, so this will be my last post in this thread. There's no use in beating a dead horse. If anyone has any questions or comments, feel free to PM me.

Thanks to everyone who's helped me on this, including but not limited to: Mascot, CorderoyEW, Colum_Barow, Algeater, ACDC101, SlipAway, and everyone else who gave me any input, good or bad.

BTW, godofshred, it was you who suggested the Lace Sensors in the first place, so I don't know why you were asking about the pickups :P:.

I'll put pictures in the gallery thread once I feel that I have it looking as good as it's going to look.

Not a member of any clubs. Don't PM me.
Old 05-25-2005, 12:20 AM   #264
Mascot
UG Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by mnbaseball91

I know you weren't, but you asked to leave comments on your tone/playing, so I did.

Sorry if I offended you or anything.
Old 05-25-2005, 05:52 AM   #265
power freak
Counting to infinity...

As requested:

*Closed*

Rate This Thread: