Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Musician Talk
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 06-05-2014, 01:42 PM   #21
Victorgeiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by evhledzep5150
Lol, agreed. People just seem to care about fame and money nowadays. The guitar seems to have lost its chick appeal. At least for rock and roll guitarists; pull out an acoustic and play Wonderwall and you'll have chicks gathering round to listen. Or John Mayer. By now enough bras have probably been thrown on stage at his concerts to open a Victoria's Secret.

ALTHOUGH I might point out that allegedly some studies have been conducted with data suggesting that those posing holding an instrument are more likely to get chicks than those without one. Check out the article here: http://www.guitarworld.com/two-new-...-holding-guitar

I am holding a guitar in all my social media profile pictures and I get a ton of girls. Coincidence?

haha but no in reality getting girls is about knowing you deserve them. If you go up to a girl cup-in-hand you will obviously suck at talking to her. But if you have worked hard all day or just played an epic performance then you go up to the girl like "hay, this is me. I'm a dude in my prime, are you cool enough to hang with me?" that is confidence.

News, reviews, guitar lessons and

Victorgeiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 01:48 PM   #22
Tempoe
. . . ∆ . . .

Some chicks will bang a guy in a band even is he's an ugly dickhead, something about music, even if you play violin or something...they like to se the fingers move fast I think

Also...what about horn players...or anything you have to use your mouth and make stupid faces...how the hell do they get laid?

Last edited by Tempoe : 06-05-2014 at 01:49 PM.
Tempoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: