Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Musician Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 11-15-2012, 09:37 PM   #1
LivHel

Bla-bla-bla DC area Gutter Punk, forming Band female led

I am a Female vocalist/ bass player. Seeking drums and Guitar. My goal is to meet & play music for a short term or long term project- with people who are fully devoted to the project, rehearsals and performances for as long as it lasts, as agreed. I feel that 3 people with similar tastes & enough chemistry can, and should start a band with no expectations too specific about the musical direction. If you are a FULL TIME musician, I do t mind if my project is your SiDE project. As long as you are there when I need you, it would be my privilege. If you would Seriously like to be in a band led by a female, and live in the DC area, please contact me. I would benefit greatly from having 1 of my band members be a real gig veteran, as I am not. Otherwise, if you just have a great personality and artistic flow, and play well, I'm sure we will get along great. Ill come back later with more about my taste / preferences.
LivHel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:04 AM   #2
GAPendragon
Fist Shaking Pony

I know a good drummer in that area. I'll send her an email and see how busy she is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziphoblat
I'd rather go at my hands with a hacksaw than play lead guitar, and I'm only slightly exaggerating.
GAPendragon is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: