Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > New Members Q&A Forum
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 08-27-2015, 02:40 PM   #10981
DakotaMalinowsk

Hey my name is Dakota. I am a Guitarist/ Vocalist. I am in the band Killing Rapunzel we area hard rock band with many influences. i will be posting a lot on here.
DakotaMalinowsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 11:32 PM   #10982
littlegreennut

Katie here. I really did intend on using different UID, but somehow some glitch wound me up with my e-mail address. Oh, well, it's cute, too.

Really super new to guitars. I have a Yamaha C70 classical, an ancient SS Stewart six string banjo, and a Squier telecaster. I did most of my practice on the classical, until I discovered how fun electric is. Now that's what I work with most often, unless I'm in the mood for one of the other two.

I decided to learn finger picking first, though now I see that I should have started with chords. Don't expect me to play anything fancy yet, I'm still working on "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and "This Old Man." :p

I like more mellow music, as well as, country, bluegrass, rock, even some of the heavier rock when I'm in the mood.
littlegreennut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:38 PM   #10983
Kayahs22693

Hello all, kayahs here but you can call me scotty. I used to frequent this site back in the day for tabs when i was first starting out playing guitar and just never thought to sign up for the forums. I hope to network with fellow musicians and make some new connections and friends. I'm excited to be joining this community
Kayahs22693 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:55 PM   #10984
martedi82

hello everybody! greetings from italy!
martedi82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:53 AM   #10985
thaiguy20fromla

Greetings from California!
thaiguy20fromla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:44 PM   #10986
dbtech

Since my whole life has been spent all sorts of electronics (jobs and personal), I hope I can offer more help than I ask for!
dbtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:39 PM   #10987
Max_g01

Cool

Hello! I am a guitar enthusiast and Player/modder. EMG's are my choice pickups and I'm all about chasing tone
Max_g01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: