User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-06-2013, 07:57 AM   #221
slipknot5678
Cockblockatoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWhiteIsButts
Yes. But tourists are usually annoying, so I'd try to steer clear from them as well.

I'm guessing cockatoos are the major pull factor here.
slipknot5678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:58 AM   #222
Butt Rayge
UG Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambi_mantra
Butt Rayge, I appreciate your expansion on points when I cba

Man, I'm just so fucking tired of racists and racist apologists. I've only been alive for 20 years and only been aware of racism for about 5 and I'm so fucking sick of it already that I'm ready off myself.

I'm so sick of racist white cunts that I might even start a racially based genocide against all of white Australia. Unfortunately that includes myself and most of my friends, but most of my friends would join the crusade.
Butt Rayge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:03 AM   #223
JackWhiteIsButts
Hard Boyled

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipknot5678
I'm guessing cockatoos are the major pull factor here.

Meh, I've never been crazy about birds except for the predatory ones. The dense spider population is more inviting to me.

JackWhiteIsButts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:04 AM   #224
jambi_mantra
Is actually English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butt Rayge
Man, I'm just so fucking tired of racists and racist apologists. I've only been alive for 20 years and only been aware of racism for about 5 and I'm so fucking sick of it already that I'm ready off myself.

I'm so sick of racist white cunts that I might even start a racially based genocide against all of white Australia. Unfortunately that includes myself and most of my friends, but most of my friends would join the crusade.

Honestly, what amazes me the most is how many Australians seem to just be oblivious to it. Coming in from England (which before any bites me for it, I'm well aware has it's own set of problems and is by and large a social mess) it just amazes me how no one can notice the general attiude towards immigration and immigrants and how negative it is. It honestly astounds me how no matter how many times it's demonstrates everyone just puts it off as "oh it's an isolated case"

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
jambi_mantra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:08 PM   #225
mulefish
UG Addict

I also agree that a fair bit of Australia is quite racist.
Where I live seems to be more tolerant though, not so many racists, and generally pretty laid back people. However, some areas of Melbourne are awful; as are some other rural areas in Victoria.

However, from my experience, Victoria seems comparatively better than most of North Australia.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:33 PM   #226
Diamond Dave

also

Kasabian - Fire fan video/uni work. Watch it!

Jackson Dinky with TB-11 + SH-1 Pickups & Gotoh Floyd Rose
Washburn D10S
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby
Fulltone OCD
MXR 6 Band EQ
Laney VC15
Hayden 2x12
Diamond Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:02 PM   #227
Philip_pepper
Banned

I had a feeling Oz. was overrated.

Don't you guys also have the highest rate of skin cancer?
Philip_pepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:27 PM   #228
spitonastranger
Kinski Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butt Rayge

Well I don't know where you live but I see more white jerks with superiority complexes who think everyone except they and their friends are racists than I see genuine racists. Seriously, a black kid got shot in America this year and they weren't going to take the guy to court but somehow we're the equivalent of apartheid South Africa? Fuck off with your colonial cringe bullshit. Our situation is unique because of the proportionally large amount of illegal immigration we attract due to our proximity to the poorer south east asian countries. You can't reward queue jumping or where's the incentive to immigrate legitimately?

So what's your solution?

Last edited by spitonastranger : 01-06-2013 at 11:34 PM.
spitonastranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:21 AM   #229
Butt Rayge
UG Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitonastranger
Well I don't know where you live but I see more white jerks with superiority complexes who think everyone except they and their friends are racists than I see genuine racists. Seriously, a black kid got shot in America this year and they weren't going to take the guy to court but somehow we're the equivalent of apartheid South Africa? Fuck off with your colonial cringe bullshit. Our situation is unique because of the proportionally large amount of illegal immigration we attract due to our proximity to the poorer south east asian countries. You can't reward queue jumping or where's the incentive to immigrate legitimately?

So what's your solution?

Obviously I don't have a solution. Do you think I'd be on this forum for 100% of my free time if I did? If what you want from me is a solution (which I'm sure you don't, because then you might have to readjust your ill-conceived notions of racial relations in Australia) then perhaps you could provide a response to my rebuttals of your argument (as opposed to my outrageous and clearly exaggerated expression of frustration) and we could work out a solution together.
Butt Rayge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:01 AM   #230
Eissac123
Hello World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsceneairwaves
Australia has been ranked second best place to be born; Behind Switzerland... But let's be honest. Australia really won

Okay i get u now
Eissac123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:03 AM   #231
Obsceneairwaves
UG Member

did you really just bump this....
Old 03-06-2013, 08:03 AM   #232
lncognito

lncognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:06 AM   #233
Obsceneairwaves
UG Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lncognito

see what you've done

Last edited by Obsceneairwaves : 03-06-2013 at 09:42 AM.
Obsceneairwaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:13 AM   #234
Eissac123
Hello World

Quote:
Let's just say I recorded it and then uploaded it seperately.

Wait no!

Not me...

>_>

HAHA
Eissac123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:40 AM   #235
lncognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsceneairwaves
But you're not the one who pmed me it

unless that was only your courier

Nah, it was originally [anon] who made it. I wonder how he is now, though, he has been gone for quite a while.

Ed1t: I think he's doing well though. I and a couple of other UGers have spoken to him a little bit. I think his hamster's doing well too.

Ed2t: He's been acting somewhat weird, lately, though, but that's nothing unusual. He's spending a lot of time on his music though, I hope it's going well.

Ed3t: Heard his guitar solo yesterday, was totes baller. Really stuck with the crappunk theme.

Ed4t: Hopefully I'll get to hear it soon :3

Ed5t: Actually, he did PM me it and it was cool ^_^

What does Enceohalectomized mean? Lol, I just remembered, it means having one's brain removed.

Ed6t:
It's here, btw:

I wonder if he'll add vocal to it?

Ed7t: Ah damn, I spelled it with an 'o' instead of a 'p'! That's why I was confused! He said he's adding vocals soon, but it's going to sound worse with them.

Ed8t: As it usually does >__>

Ed9t: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/encephalectomy

Unless I'm talking about the vocals thing, then I'm definitely right ;_;

Ed5*2t: I'm not really sure why I linked to the word I just defined >__> But yeah, although I jokingly mock Whoomit's song, I hope I'll get to listen when the vcal track is added :3

Ed(5+6)t: Oh yeah, 'cause I misspelled it in my User Title xox

Ed(sq144)t: yeah, I'm quite the derp at times. xxx

Last edited by lncognito : 03-06-2013 at 09:15 AM.
lncognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:43 AM   #236
Obsceneairwaves
UG Member

Quote:
Nah, it was originally Whoomit who made it. I wonder how he is now, though, he has been gone for quite a while.

he's been gone far too long

He's not even posting on mtb

EDIT: to your edit, I talk to him too

just not for a couple days

Last edited by Obsceneairwaves : 03-06-2013 at 09:39 AM.
Obsceneairwaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:54 AM   #237
monkeyslapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrahimasood
Wow i am surprised that the US is in 16th, I would of thought it would of been on the top 3

What I am not able to comprehend about American teenagers/ young adults on the internet is, that they (seemingly) do not know the language they are speaking their whole lives (btw one of the easiest in the whole world) as well as most young people learning it as a second language.

It appears the US has a huge problem with its educational system. Seeing this in the context of the social and economic situation in America, there's only on conclusion:
Even the 16th place is not appropriate.
monkeyslapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:40 PM   #238
treborillusion
UG Fanatic

Melbourne seems really interesting; the live music and the adult entertainment spring to mind for a start!
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
treborillusion is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: