Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 03-27-2013, 04:03 PM   #201
theogonia777
Professional Musician
 
theogonia777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Backwoods
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyGenzale
its hard to tell as you're always nonsensical.
you could pull the "i trol u" - card after any post and I'd believe you.


I think that this applies nicely in this situation:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theogonia777
A lot of people pretend not to be serious when expressing their opinions, particularly when discussing controversial topics. They want to see what people think of their opinions and arguments so they pretend that they are just playing devil's advocate because they feel that they will look stupid or be mocked if they presented their opinion as their opinion.

The human creatures will never cease to amuse me...
__________________
To die without leaving a corpse... That is the way of us Garo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
That's right I have a four inch penis.


Now you have no excuse... | On Toni Loomi - Pink Floyd and Jazz
theogonia777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:05 PM   #202
Tsar66
untitled
 
Tsar66's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Scotland
if you think this is helpful at all yr an idiot
__________________
tumblr.
Last.fm
Tsar66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:06 PM   #203
crazysam23_Atax
Burning away
 
crazysam23_Atax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cal-eye-forn-ia
Quote:
Originally Posted by theogonia777
I think that this applies nicely in this situation:

That would apply if I actually cared what other people thought. I think I've compared opinions to assholes enough times for people to get the idea that I don't give a shit what people think.
__________________
Tunes?

Bandcamp

Now working on my upcoming EP "Discarnate". See the expected track list on my bandcamp.



Terry Prachett is funnier than you! Discworld
crazysam23_Atax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:08 PM   #204
theogonia777
Professional Musician
 
theogonia777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Backwoods
Opinions are more like genitals: people love to post theirs on the internet but then claim that they actually aren't theirs.
__________________
To die without leaving a corpse... That is the way of us Garo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
That's right I have a four inch penis.


Now you have no excuse... | On Toni Loomi - Pink Floyd and Jazz
theogonia777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:27 PM   #205
crazysam23_Atax
Burning away
 
crazysam23_Atax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cal-eye-forn-ia
Quote:
Originally Posted by theogonia777
Opinions are more like genitals: people love to post theirs on the internet but then claim that they actually aren't theirs.

__________________
Tunes?

Bandcamp

Now working on my upcoming EP "Discarnate". See the expected track list on my bandcamp.



Terry Prachett is funnier than you! Discworld
crazysam23_Atax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:29 PM   #206
WCPhils
^^vv<><>BAStart
 
WCPhils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:30 PM   #207
genghisgandhi
RIP DJ Screw
 
genghisgandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Manchester, UK
ffs crazysam is so autistic it hurts.
genghisgandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:32 PM   #208
crazysam23_Atax
Burning away
 
crazysam23_Atax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cal-eye-forn-ia
Quote:
Originally Posted by genghisgandhi
ffs crazysam is so autistic it hurts.

If you say so...


I doubt it, but whatever.
__________________
Tunes?

Bandcamp

Now working on my upcoming EP "Discarnate". See the expected track list on my bandcamp.



Terry Prachett is funnier than you! Discworld
crazysam23_Atax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:34 PM   #209
genghisgandhi
RIP DJ Screw
 
genghisgandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Manchester, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysam23_Atax
If you say so...


I doubt it, but whatever.

Fine, you seem autistic. You seem to like making lists and that's a pretty tell tale sign.
genghisgandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:52 PM   #210
piratemetalhead
madjurstic
 
piratemetalhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Shaolin Slums
I really do not give any shits about gay marriage honestly

I mean yeah, let them do what they want, but I don't really hold high value for marriage in general, so... I don't care to make a big deal about it lol.
__________________
Last.fm
piratemetalhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:59 PM   #211
crazysam23_Atax
Burning away
 
crazysam23_Atax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cal-eye-forn-ia
Quote:
Originally Posted by genghisgandhi
Fine, you seem autistic. You seem to like making lists and that's a pretty tell tale sign.

Really? I like making lists, because it helps organize my thoughts. Tons of people have done this in normal life and don't get called autistic. Yes, they may not do it on web forum, but so what? I am learning to be a very methodical person, which includes organizing my thoughts in a manner that is methodical.

Because I state my thoughts in lists sometimes does NOT imply I have autism. If that's your sole argument, then gtfo, genghis.

Edit:
Besides, you try staring at and crafting 100s or 1000s of lines of code and then tell me that you wouldn't be methodical about things. If I'm not methodical, my programs might as well be shit. You essentially learn to naturally put things in methodical order (including making up lists of items when necessary) when you're studying computer science.
__________________
Tunes?

Bandcamp

Now working on my upcoming EP "Discarnate". See the expected track list on my bandcamp.



Terry Prachett is funnier than you! Discworld

Last edited by crazysam23_Atax : 03-27-2013 at 06:04 PM.
crazysam23_Atax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:20 PM   #212
fail
Custom Mandy Moore avatar
 
fail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Westward
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysam23_Atax
Really? I like making lists, because it helps organize my thoughts. Tons of people have done this in normal life and don't get called autistic. Yes, they may not do it on web forum, but so what? I am learning to be a very methodical person, which includes organizing my thoughts in a manner that is methodical.

Because I state my thoughts in lists sometimes does NOT imply I have autism. If that's your sole argument, then gtfo, genghis.

Edit:
Besides, you try staring at and crafting 100s or 1000s of lines of code and then tell me that you wouldn't be methodical about things. If I'm not methodical, my programs might as well be shit. You essentially learn to naturally put things in methodical order (including making up lists of items when necessary) when you're studying computer science.



Autism symptoms

Difficulty understanding their listener's perspective. For example, a person with autism may not understand that someone is using humor. They may interpret the communication word for word and fail to catch the implied meaning.

But if you like making lists, maybe Cracked will hire you!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
fail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:16 PM   #213
crazysam23_Atax
Burning away
 
crazysam23_Atax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cal-eye-forn-ia
Quote:
Originally Posted by fail
Autism symptoms

Difficulty understanding their listener's perspective. For example, a person with autism may not understand that someone is using humor. They may interpret the communication word for word and fail to catch the implied meaning.


Actually, that probably has much more to do with the fact that I simply don't care about a listener's perspective half the time than about autism. I'll be the first to admit that I'm probably not very empathetic towards people I don't consider friends or family. (The "friends or family" part is important; I'm very empathetic towards my friends and family, to the degree that I'm always there to talk with someone in either of those groups.) I'm not interested in what someone's perspective is, as much as I'm interested in the logical points of their argument. So...try again...

Edit:
It is worth noting, btw, that everyone does what I stated above to a certain degree. I just do it to a greater degree than many, which probably bugs the crap out of some of the users on this forum.
But again, being a loner, I don't really care. I honestly don't feel like it's my job to figure out the perspective of someone on the internet (who I'll likely never meet). I care for my friends and family; everyone else...I only care about the logical points of their argument.

Quote:
But if you like making lists, maybe Cracked will hire you!

Clever.
__________________
Tunes?

Bandcamp

Now working on my upcoming EP "Discarnate". See the expected track list on my bandcamp.



Terry Prachett is funnier than you! Discworld

Last edited by crazysam23_Atax : 03-27-2013 at 07:21 PM.
crazysam23_Atax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:24 PM   #214
Obsceneairwaves
A'int no prohpet
 
Obsceneairwaves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Australia
wow... You know i'd do it, if like... the avatar wasn't so gay
__________________
It's over simplified, So what!
context is irrelevant
Obsceneairwaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:27 PM   #215
Morphogenesis26
UG Nerd
 
Morphogenesis26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by theogonia777
Opinions are more like genitals: people love to post theirs on the internet but then claim that they actually aren't theirs.


Dat avatar...

Your post has made me decide to support gay marriage with my dick. I'm going to go out and find a girl to bang. Totally straight sex, but I'll be thinking of the gays as I do it.
__________________
When life gets tough and you don't know what to do, then just keep






Morphogenesis26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:36 PM   #216
Carnivean
Banned
 
Carnivean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: n.a.
So apparently the UK doesn't have legal gay marriage either? Why have they not passed it?
Carnivean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:39 PM   #217
MakinLattes
fully retractable
 
MakinLattes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: { }
Support autism!




People with autism are an increasingly marginalized segment of our society, as evidenced by the shameful treatment of Sam in this thread.
MakinLattes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:41 PM   #218
Morphogenesis26
UG Nerd
 
Morphogenesis26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
This anti-samitism needs to stop!
__________________
When life gets tough and you don't know what to do, then just keep






Morphogenesis26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:42 PM   #219
ErikLensherr
blackflag pls
 
ErikLensherr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington, DC
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TunerAddict
Tfw the woman you love is without her dog and having night terrors and u can't do anything to help her
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysam23_Atax
I kissed a child, just so said child could know what kissing is.
ErikLensherr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:46 PM   #220
crazysam23_Atax
Burning away
 
crazysam23_Atax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cal-eye-forn-ia
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakinLattes
Support autism!




People with autism are an increasingly marginalized segment of our society, as evidenced by the shameful treatment of Sam in this thread.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphogenesis26
This anti-samitism needs to stop!



If you all want an accurate description of me, including some of the points people in this thread brought up as "symptoms of autism" (and therefore wrongfully implying I might have autism), look here.

Of particular interest to genghis or fail (since both seemed to find it appropriate to say I might have autism) might be the 5th, 7th, & 8th paragraphs. Now, can we all just leave me be already? You guys are sick and sad for taking this much interest in me.
__________________
Tunes?

Bandcamp

Now working on my upcoming EP "Discarnate". See the expected track list on my bandcamp.



Terry Prachett is funnier than you! Discworld

Last edited by crazysam23_Atax : 03-27-2013 at 07:50 PM.
crazysam23_Atax is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:11 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.