Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Bands & Artists
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 06-23-2013, 04:49 PM   #1
KidZero
UG's Wafer Thin Mint

Favorite Burzum Songs?

Hey me and a few friends are starting a Burzum cover band to play one show this summer in a battle of the cover bands, so I was wondering what are your favorite Burzum songs?
Old 06-23-2013, 04:56 PM   #2
Cavalcade
Days, I feel it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidZero
starting a Burzum cover band to play one show this summer in a battle of the cover bands

this is a terrible idea, why would you do this
Old 06-23-2013, 05:23 PM   #3
duncang
Popular British sitcom

Please don't do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Old 06-23-2013, 07:38 PM   #4
KidZero
UG's Wafer Thin Mint

hahahahaah that's the point
Old 06-23-2013, 08:14 PM   #5
Cavalcade
Days, I feel it...

Oh, well in that case, just go for broke and do that 25-minute song from Filosofem, with the long Norwegian title I can't pronounce (bonus audience irritation points!) and I'm too lazy to "Rundtgåing av den transcendentale egenhetens støtte" copy from Metal Archives.
But really, a title like "favorite Burzum songs" is going to raise some eyebrows.
Old 06-23-2013, 08:23 PM   #6
fanapathy
B-Tuned

My favs are "En ring til å herske", "Lost Wisdom" and "Key to the Gate". Though I guess Burzum is a "whole album experience" kind of thing.
It's been a decade since I listened to that stuff but I remember those song names.
Old 06-23-2013, 08:29 PM   #7
duncang
Popular British sitcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidZero
hahahahaah that's the point

Okay

Still don't do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Old 06-23-2013, 08:53 PM   #8
Cavalcade
Days, I feel it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanapathy
"En ring til å herske"

Does that mean what I think it does?
Old 06-23-2013, 09:45 PM   #9
ChemicalFire
King of Bacon Pancakes

So there's that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Old 06-24-2013, 02:14 AM   #10
fanapathy
B-Tuned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalcade
Does that mean what I think it does?

It means "A/One ring to rule". I have no idea if it's got some occult meaning or if it's a LOTR reference. Sings about standing in a circle of blackness and whatever so maybe that's it. I just like the composition and production
Old 06-24-2013, 08:14 AM   #11
ChemicalFire
King of Bacon Pancakes

Well I'm pretty sure Burzum is a LOTR reference.

Quote:
Old 06-25-2013, 01:17 AM   #12
vilk
******ed

I always like Dunkelheit. But let me go ahead and say you'd probably have more fun and people would enjoy it more if you guys did Mayhem covers instead.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:48 PM   #13
ChemicalFire
King of Bacon Pancakes

Or Immortal covers.

Immortal are the only fun Black Metal band in existence.

Quote:
Old 07-01-2013, 04:06 AM   #14
hflmdocy
Banned

http://www.villageflaminio.it/0gruppi_ITA.asp Special, every day moments that happen when you're together with friends; don't you wish that you could treasure them for ever? Sadly, it seems like these days are gone much too fast and you are left with only a memory. Wouldn't it be nice if you could keep reminders of all the great times you spent with friends, family, classmates, or co-workers in a yearbook? Now you can! louis vuitton sito ufficiale Now suppose a human being eats pork that has been improperly cooked. (Proper cooking would kill the larvae in the cyst.) The human digestive juices free the larvae. They then attach themselves to the human. intestines and there develop into adults-and a human being finds he has a tapeworm! louis vuitton sito ufficiale hands, not to mention that he can regulate her movements. During the first year of life, ababy learns to control her hand activities. He also learns the basics of http://www.villageflaminio.it/0gruppi_ITA.asp Soon after the marriage, the marriage ring is undoubtedly immediately worn with the couple. By means of wearing individuals wedding rings, the couple eternally declares their love, affection along with devotion for the other. The wedding ring binds the particular couple in making a brand-new family of their own. borse fendi Impact Whey Protein is a product that is designed for people who want to gain weight through packed muscles; for people who want increased strength; and to those who wants to shape up their body muscles. This product has been tried and tested by body builders and athletes and has given them positive results thus allowing it to be sold widely in the market. Many positive feedbacks were given by product users because in just as fast as two weeks, results are already visible as long as they follow the meal regimen. This product serves as meal replacement and it is packed with enough calorie, protein and carbohydrates plus small amount of fat to meet the demand of strenuous activities such as exercise and sports. Even if it comes in powder form, drinking it according to testimonials is like eating a table of food. One will feel full instantly because it is packed with calorie and protein which are very heavy nutrients to the stomach. It is very easy to burn and digest that is why product users don’t get fat but instead develop lean muscle. The duration of product use can depend on the need of the users. Some will need to take it for many weeks especially individuals who want to gain weight, increase their strength and increase muscle mass. It is recommended to be taken in the morning and after strenuous activity, sports or exercise. It may be taken anytime within the day too to replace meals if one does not want to eat solid food. ルイヴィトン Once you hire the services of an experienced and reputed MN law firm, you can sit back and relax while the lawyers do all the work for you. This is especially beneficial if you are going through a divorce, since you will not be able to think clearly. The lawyers at the Twin Cities law firm will fill all the relevant paperwork for you and suggest the further course of action. If it is too traumatic for you to face your spouse, the family lawyer from the law firm will negotiate the terms of the divorce with the opposite party and ensure you get a fair settlement. In most cases, they try to negotiate for an out-of-court settlement since the case can take long to reach a resolution if it goes on trial. louis vuitton borse Write a compelling description-When you sell your car online, you should describe your car honestly and it should compel your customers to take information about this and to buy it. This description must be leaved best effects on customers. Ads should be too attractive, when customers see your ads should be look something different and unique because most of the people sell car online to get good prices and show ads to sell car, but the car which will attract to the people should have something different to make it unique. chanel sale For practical pointers on preparing a loft space conversion, look into this site: channel4. com/4homes/build-renovate / building-renovating-advice/guide-to-loft-conversions-08-05-28. The site likewise has links to pictures of successful loft space conversions. You can also get guidelines on what sort of questions to ask before proceeding with a loft conversion. read more:
Old 07-21-2013, 01:57 AM   #15
ananthapriya

yeah i ma also like these songs.I am always heard Burzum songs.its one of my favorite. my favorite songs are Det Som En Gang Var ,Beholding the Daughters of the Firmament , Dunkelheit. and this Burzum musical project writtter is Varg Vikernes.......

Music/Local Artists

Last edited by ananthapriya : 08-22-2013 at 02:43 AM.

Rate This Thread: