Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Tab Talk
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 11-09-2013, 09:46 PM   #1
wpmain

Tab Request

Hey... Anyone out there able to tab My Body (Volbeat's cover of Young the Giant) and Unkind by Sloan in GuitarPro... or tell me where I can find them. Thanks.
wpmain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 10:07 PM   #2
rybread3

I can find a regular tab of the first. Not in guitar pro, however. I can post the link if you want. That's the only one I looked up.
rybread3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 10:59 AM   #3
wpmain

Yeah... I got to thinking later that I didn't really need them in GuitarPro anyway.
If you could post the link that would be great... Thanks!
Old 11-10-2013, 08:43 PM   #4
rybread3

Hey, sorry about that. It looks like the tab was removed as of today. Pretty crappy.
rybread3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 10:39 PM   #5
wpmain

Thanks for trying.
Old 11-11-2013, 08:02 AM   #6
DON CZARSKI

Code:
SONG: UNKIND ARTIST: SLOAN TAB BY: DON CZARSKI EMAIL: GUITARZAN7@HOTMAIL.COM UNKIND SLOAN INTRO: D A G D - 2x's VERSE: D G Are you ready D For this to take a hold of you? G The contradiction D Of what you're putting me through G It drives me crazy A But then that's nothing new G It takes a hold of you CHORUS: D I don't know why, don't know why A You have to cross that line, you cross that line G Where you can be so kind, sometimes D And you can be unkind, sometimes CHORUS: D I don't know why, don't know why A You have to cross that line, you cross that line G Where you can be so kind, sometimes D And you can be unkind, sometimes VERSE: D G Well, it's your talent D You suck the life out of the room G A revelation D You peel the lies off of the truth G But you don't know it A G You haven't got a clue you suck the life out of the room CHORUS: D I don't know why, don't know why A You have to cross that line, you cross that line G Where you can be so kind, sometimes D And you can be unkind, sometimes CHORUS: D I don't know why, don't know why A You have to cross that line, you cross that line G Where you can be so kind, sometimes D And you can be unkind, sometimes CHORUS: D I don't know why, don't know why A You have to cross that line, you cross that line BREAK: Bm G D A Bm G D A Yeah OUTRO: G Be unkind sometimes D And be so kind sometimes (I don't know why you have to) G Be unkind sometimes D And be so kind sometimes (I don't know why you have to) G Be unkind sometimes D And be so kind sometimes (I don't know why you have to) G Be unkind sometimes D And be so kind sometimes (I don't know why you have to) G D G A G D (A G D) Be unkind sometimes

Last edited by DON CZARSKI : 11-11-2013 at 11:31 AM.
DON CZARSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 11:45 AM   #7
DON CZARSKI

Use Power Chords....or Barre Chords.... Hope This Is What You Wanted...i Tabbed And Submitted It As Well
DON CZARSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 04:08 PM   #8
wpmain

Thanks a bunch... glad there's help out there for us tone deaf guys.

Rate This Thread: