Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > New Members Q&A Forum
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 01:41 PM   #1
Brendan McEvoy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Tab pro

Hi all,

New to UG have registered and purchased tabs HD and tab pro but when I select a song with the tab pro icon it drops me in an App Store to purchase and down load

What if anything am I doing wrong? I have read about an account activation code, I have requested this again but nothing has come through so far today.

Should the song automatically open in Tab Pro if I have it installed or do I have to store it in Tab Pro separately if I do I'm not sure if I will use it much as it's a bit long winded .

Mac
Brendan McEvoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 04:35 PM   #2
UltimateGuizar
user title pending.....
 
UltimateGuizar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Across 110 street
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan McEvoy
Hi all,

New to UG have registered and purchased tabs HD and tab pro but when I select a song with the tab pro icon it drops me in an App Store to purchase and down load

What if anything am I doing wrong? I have read about an account activation code, I have requested this again but nothing has come through so far today.

Should the song automatically open in Tab Pro if I have it installed or do I have to store it in Tab Pro separately if I do I'm not sure if I will use it much as it's a bit long winded .

Mac


There's your problem right there.
UltimateGuizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 12:41 PM   #3
Brendan McEvoy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateGuizar
There's your problem right there.

What's that supposed to mean?
Brendan McEvoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 02:10 PM   #4
UltimateGuizar
user title pending.....
 
UltimateGuizar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Across 110 street
Just joking man, about using a mac.
UltimateGuizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 02:44 PM   #5
Brendan McEvoy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateGuizar
Just joking man, about using a mac.

Gotcha, still, will persevere with it as it is I suppose.

Mac
Brendan McEvoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 03:00 AM   #6
lilianjie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Upto

New to UG have authorized and bought an eye HD and tab pro but when I decide on [forbidden link] a music with the tab pro symbol it falls me in an App Shop to buy and obtain.What if anything am I doing wrong? I have study about an consideration initial rule, I have asked for
[forbidden link] this again but nothing has come through so far these days.Should the music instantly start in Tab Pro if I have it set up [forbidden link] or do I have to keep it in Tab Pro independently if I do I'm not sure if I will use it much as it's a bit nasty .
lilianjie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 11:56 AM   #7
Brendan McEvoy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilianjie
New to UG have authorized and bought an eye HD and tab pro but when I decide on [forbidden link] a music with the tab pro symbol it falls me in an App Shop to buy and obtain.What if anything am I doing wrong? I have study about an consideration initial rule, I have asked for
[forbidden link] this again but nothing has come through so far these days.Should the music instantly start in Tab Pro if I have it set up [forbidden link] or do I have to keep it in Tab Pro independently if I do I'm not sure if I will use it much as it's a bit nasty .


Hi L,

Surely it can't just be the two of us having this problem. I'm using UG from my I pad what are you using?
I hoping that perhaps the administrators would help but no help so far.

Mac (not Apple Mac) just a nickname.
Brendan McEvoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:46 PM   #8
Joshua Garcia
has a snake in his shoes
 
Joshua Garcia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan McEvoy
Hi L,

Surely it can't just be the two of us having this problem. I'm using UG from my I pad what are you using?
I hoping that perhaps the administrators would help but no help so far.

Mac (not Apple Mac) just a nickname.
Ignore that person. He, or rather it, is a spam bot trying to advertise their site or products. You can tell by the [forbidden link]'s in his post.

Anyways, these types of problems should be mentioned in the Tab Pro Service Feedback thread in the Ultimate Guitar Feedback forum.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuro Jay
the skinny emos at the pizza place are too busy eating ass to make your pizza
Joshua Garcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 01:21 PM   #9
Brendan McEvoy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Garcia
Ignore that person. He, or rather it, is a spam bot trying to advertise their site or products. You can tell by the [forbidden link]'s in his post.

Anyways, these types of problems should be mentioned in the Tab Pro Service Feedback thread in the Ultimate Guitar Feedback forum.


Thanks for the help I will re post in service feedback, thanks again. Mac
Brendan McEvoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 07:18 PM   #10
4cbayles
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Is my account activated or not?
4cbayles is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:56 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.