Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Misc > Ultimate Guitar Feedback > Bug Reports
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 11-25-2013, 03:05 PM   #21
arcticevo

I have an iPad2 and have the same problem. It keeps askin me to subscribe again and when I do it says I'm already subscribed and I need to download it and press ok to do so, which I do and then nothing happens. Can you help?
arcticevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 04:20 PM   #22
dakota drummer

I am not able to view any tabs at all on my ipad.
Why did I pay for the app if I can't view any tabs?
dakota drummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 04:35 PM   #23
bigjacko

My subscription is due for renewal but there is nothing on the homepage to allow me to resubscribe
bigjacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 11:49 AM   #24
patraine

Hi I am having the same problem on an iPad air. I bought and paid for a one year subscription and it keeps telling me I have to subscribe. Please fix!

More than a week later, with a repair ticket open, it's still not working and I haven't heard a word beyond the robo-response from when I reported the problem. What gives???

Last edited by patraine : 01-05-2014 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Update
patraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 02:12 PM   #25
pimentac1

I just purchased an annual Tab Pro subscription, but my iPad app says that I need to subscribe?
pimentac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 06:39 PM   #26
Deekaytee

I purchased the extras pack on my iPhone, expecting it to be echoed on my iPad3 which is my main TAB tool however the iPad is requiring me to purchase again!
Is this correct, I have been using TABsHD for a couple of years but am hesitating upgrading to the Pro as I don't want be hit for separate payments for my iPhone iPad and Mac.
Can you clarify the situation?
Deekaytee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 11:41 PM   #27
diegodog70

I just paid for the lifetime subscription on my iPad, it is now telling me I need to resubscribe and that I don't have a subscription. I just paid $30 and I am upset. I see it subtracted from my iTunes but I can't open the app. Why is this happening? Can I really trust this app at all much less a lifetime. Help please I'm frustrated.
diegodog70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 12:25 PM   #28
sliprynoodle

Also having this issue. Lifetime subscription isn't recognized after an iPad restore. Please help, and thanks.
sliprynoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 09:50 AM   #29
UG Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sliprynoodle
Also having this issue. Lifetime subscription isn't recognized after an iPad restore. Please help, and thanks.

Try to update your app to 1.3.7 version and then restore your subs. To restore your subscription you should tap "Subscribe now" button in the app's main menu. Then, tap the "Restore my subscription" button and enter the same Apple ID, that was used for purchase.
UG Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 09:55 PM   #30
swamzi

I am having same subscription problem, just emailed support-ipadugt@ultimate-guitar.com

-Swami
swamzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 05:47 AM   #31
UG Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamzi
I am having same subscription problem, just emailed support-ipadugt@ultimate-guitar.com

-Swami

Yes, I already answered you in a ticket.
Old 05-16-2014, 11:34 AM   #32
swamzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by UG Support
Yes, I already answered you in a ticket.

Your fix is not working, I tried to restore and also made sure I do not have restrictions turned on.

Please help,
swamzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 11:30 PM   #33
gonzosd

I got a message from Itunes that my subscription was paid and it showed up on my credit card. However I can't access any of the tabs.. It looks like my in-App purchase are on - in my Ipad.
gonzosd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 09:55 AM   #34
UG Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamzi
Your fix is not working, I tried to restore and also made sure I do not have restrictions turned on.

Please help,

I updated a ticket, please check your email box.
Old 05-23-2014, 09:58 AM   #35
UG Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzosd
I got a message from Itunes that my subscription was paid and it showed up on my credit card. However I can't access any of the tabs.. It looks like my in-App purchase are on - in my Ipad.

Your subs linked to your UG account. Just open the app > Home > sign in as "gonzosd" in Account section.

Good Luck=))

Rate This Thread: