Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Misc > Ultimate Guitar Feedback > Mobile Apps Feedback
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 12-04-2012, 10:10 AM   #1
paul malcolm

New songful app

I see ultimate guitar have a new app called songful out on the App Store well I feal a bit let down today by ultimate guitar as I paid for the ultimate guitar pro app so I could find a song/chords I want to learn and play it so I no how it should be played and it seems there is not many they have botherd to make possible to do this I can only find a hand full that play song but yet they have made this new app songful that does just this well I think the least they could do would to make the ultimate pro do something like this for us that have paid for the ultimate guitar pro app because I'm sure the people that paid for pro was exspecting something like this so we can play a song and no how it should sound sorry for my spelling.
paul malcolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 03:28 PM   #2
MahounD

I too am a little confused about what app does what.
MahounD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:20 AM   #3
UG Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahounD
I too am a little confused about what app does what.

Please refer to our apps list available at this location http://app.ultimate-guitar.com/apps/
UG Support is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: