Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 04-16-2015, 02:52 PM   #46601
Wormholes
i love your wall

I was going to say wrestle a bit like rhino but I didn't know he retired cause of injuries.

Also with bryan not being so good. I'd have him cut a promo saying he needs to retire.... After one more match which would be with Hogan at WM32 in front of 100k people. He could heal up until a year and wouldn't have to work hard in the match. And if he got healthy he could do moves like the headbutt since it would be for one match after a year of rehab.

He can give up the IC title and we could get a great tournament on SD over the course of a month or two. Maybe build Dean back up and make him the face of that show.

Last edited by Wormholes : 04-16-2015 at 02:54 PM.
Wormholes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 02:59 PM   #46602
H4T3BR33D3R
Flying High

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormholes
I was going to say wrestle a bit like rhino but I didn't know he retired cause of injuries.

Also with bryan not being so good. I'd have him cut a promo saying he needs to retire.... After one more match which would be with Hogan at WM32 in front of 100k people. He could heal up until a year and wouldn't have to work hard in the match. And if he got healthy he could do moves like the headbutt since it would be for one match after a year of rehab.

He can give up the IC title and we could get a great tournament on SD over the course of a month or two. Maybe build Dean back up and make him the face of that show.

He retired in like 2003 or something. If he could still go I doubt he would've taken up commentary so early.

D-Bry should lose his smile and come back in 4 years. Seemed to work out well for his teacher.

Only at times, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
There are sites called plushdotyiff where people talk about yiffing plushies

Axel in heat.
H4T3BR33D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 08:14 PM   #46603
Villearreal92
UG's Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Much of a joke as the Lost His Smile thing is, that might not be too bad of an idea. Bryan would benefit from time away and could still do small things like ref matches and be an authority figure. It'd be an interesting thing if the Authority stick around for a couple more years for him to become a back-pocket GM. Also sets up a good angle when he breaks away from them again.
Originally Posted by SkepsisMetal
Well Taz is just full ******
I think you'll find that the more acceptable term is "australian"

Funniest Exchange i've read on UG

I would have consensual relations with Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Call me Dean or Vill
Villearreal92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 08:58 AM   #46604
H4T3BR33D3R
Flying High

Oh it was only a half joke. I really think he would benefit from it too.

WWE really should consider booking more injury storylines or suspensions so they can have a pseudo 'off-season'. They could keep a few bigger names on the off-season and then take the opportunity to get some lower tier guys up to their level. That way, you can test the water with new people without over-saturating each show with characters.

Then the other guys can take some time off to heal, maybe do some PR work on TV and actually spend some time home so they don't hate their lives and burn out.

Only at times, though.

Quote:

Axel in heat.
Old 04-19-2015, 07:36 AM   #46605
Cadj
Ride Or Die

Been more and more in the mood to watch some wrestling for the first time in months so I've decided to have a sort of junkfood wrestling day to further that desire.

Already watched Sasaki/Tenryu from 4/1/00 and now watching my beloved SUWA/KENTA from 2005.

Hoping this is a nice springboard into watching more often again.
Old Yesterday, 12:32 PM   #46606
Cianyx
UG Nerd

What has been happening in wrestling recently? I just spent 10 days in Japan. I might put some pictures up when I've uploaded it to my computer. Just know that I visited Korakuen Hall and got some cool shit like NJPW trading cards and a wrestling move book. Still need to visit the Riberia and go to an event.
Old Yesterday, 02:13 PM   #46607
losing battle
UG's Trollestia

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4T3BR33D3R
It's sad but honestly, he knew he was injured and didn't bother changing his style at all. I mean, he was taking those high angle shoulder bumps on suplexes from Harper and whoever the shit in throwaway matches, still doing the suicide dive, only recently got rid of the missle dropkick and diving headbutt, refusing to get proper surgeries done and doing some hippy rehab BS...

He should've slowed down when he had the chance. Probably the surgery too. Daniel Bryan is my favorite wrestler but he does himself no favors.

good one.

the hell is that oompa-loompa gonna do in NXT? Be worse than Alex Riley on commentary?

taz's comentary is ok... its Jerry the king as a heel not as painful as micheal cole being the "likeable" comentator. I miss Cole being an ass....
@everything lb has ever said

Wtf is wrong with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmnt
everypony calm down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladez22
numa, if I grow boobs and cat ears in the night, I'll let you know
losing battle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:32 PM   #46608
Cadj
Ride Or Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cianyx
What has been happening in wrestling recently? I just spent 10 days in Japan. I might put some pictures up when I've uploaded it to my computer. Just know that I visited Korakuen Hall and got some cool shit like NJPW trading cards and a wrestling move book. Still need to visit the Riberia and go to an event.

How can you go to Korakuen and not go to like a random mid-week BJW show come on man.

Speaking of violence in the wrestling, I listened to a podcast today that was talking about the early 2000s indy scene and I am now downloading a 1999 CZW pack.

I think I'm back.
Old Yesterday, 05:20 PM   #46609
Cadj
Ride Or Die

Now watching the first ever CZW show and how this company survived that absolutely atrocious first match is beyond me.

EDIT:
Now some out of shape lads in bowling shirts called KING PINZ are out to Sabotage by The Beastie Boys because 1999 was a magical time in society.

Last edited by Cadj : Yesterday at 05:26 PM.
Cadj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:28 PM   #46610
H4T3BR33D3R
Flying High

Ive been meaning to check out some BJW. Seen a few matches here and there but Fire Pro has been giving me the bug

Only at times, though.

Quote:

Axel in heat.
Old Yesterday, 05:36 PM   #46611
Cadj
Ride Or Die

It was a sad day when I noticed the BiggestJapan youtube channel that had a ton of BJW from the last 20 years uploaded was deleted by Youtube.

I hope that guy manages to re-upload a ton of that stuff.

Anyway there's a man called MR. MEANER on my screen now. Early CZW was the best worst company of all time and this is only the 3rd match.
Old Yesterday, 07:38 PM   #46612
Cianyx
UG Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadj
How can you go to Korakuen and not go to like a random mid-week BJW show come on man.

I would love to but I can't explain that to my gf

Catching up via Botchamania and Shitty Raw Recap now
Old Yesterday, 08:24 PM   #46613
Wormholes
i love your wall

"more security"

oh lord this is potential for some more nostalgia backstage guys to be on tv for a night.
Wormholes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:14 AM   #46614
Cadj
Ride Or Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cianyx
I would love to but I can't explain that to my gf

Catching up via Botchamania and Shitty Raw Recap now

Oh it's easy. Just explain that big heavy dudes are gonna hit each other hard and the other dudes who look broken down and ruined are gonna hit each other with light tubes.

Sad news as Takeshi Morishima has retired due to injuries. He was ROH Champion when I started getting into the indies and his feud with Danielson is one of my favourite things I've ever seen in wrestling.
Old Today, 06:18 AM   #46615
Cadj
Ride Or Die

Watching the main event of the first ever CZW show.

Derek Domino just blasted Nick Gage over the head with a steel chair, the camera man then zoomed in on Gage who was blading and a kid in the crowd started crying.

Pro wrestling.
Old Today, 09:02 AM   #46616
H4T3BR33D3R
Flying High

I like how Nick Gage is out of jail now, wielding pizza cutters to the ring and saying hes gonna beat the shit out of women.

oh CZW

Only at times, though.

Quote:

Axel in heat.
Old Today, 10:15 AM   #46617
Cadj
Ride Or Die

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1...-dq-match_sport

The video quality isn't great and the audio is absolutely terrible but god damn this match is absolutely incredible.

I've been meaning to see this for years after reading about it on forums but never managed to find it, now have, this match rules.
Old Today, 10:43 AM   #46618
H4T3BR33D3R
Flying High

X-pac looks hilarious with short hair.

Cool clip.

Only at times, though.

Quote:

Axel in heat.

Rate This Thread: