Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Musician Talk > Singing & Vocals
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 04-16-2014, 07:28 AM   #4481
kthxbi
UG Fanatic

thanks for that, it's as helpful as i coulda expected it to be without doing it in person, for sure. all of the ones that looked even slightly legit in my area seemed to be like 40, 50 an hour and i'm just not doing that, it's just too much money. did you find yours through any specific forum or means, or gumtree or something?

thanks a lot again --- you really have been very helpful + have confirmed for sure that it's something worth really looking into. i don't even want lifelong ones - just enough to get me off the ground if you know what i mean - as i've always found with other instruments that once you beat the initial learning curve you can really progress (albeit at a slower rate) on your own with some hard work, and that it's just getting yourself used to things which is the largest hurdle.

FREE SKATERSKAGG1 AND CORYKLOK
kthxbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 07:12 PM   #4482
gorkyporky
I like pie.

Like I said, it just kinda fell into my lap. I was hitting a wall with my singing, when i realized i sucked after recording our demo, and then somebody posted a link to her page on facebook and i just went from there.
Old Yesterday, 06:15 PM   #4483
RedChaos

Hey, guys
Still practicing. Working on cleaning it all up tone wise
check it out:
https://soundcloud.com/joshuamallard/scream-practice
RedChaos is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: