Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > New Members Q&A Forum
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 07-23-2014, 03:28 AM   #10261
viRock_1891

Hi! My name is Viraj and I'm from Mumbai, India. You can call me DARTH VIRAJ
viRock_1891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 08:13 PM   #10262
Marihem

Hey people! I'm 14 years old and from Maine. I've got a B.C. Rich Warbeast Trace T with a Fender Mustaine V2 amp and a Metal Muff Top Boost by Electro Harmonix. I've been playing guitar for about 4 - 5 years and I'm very committed. I usually play at least 3 hours a day. I play a lot of Megadeth, Avenged Sevenfold kind of music. I've also been wanting to join a band and play with others but there's not a whole lot of people around that play my kind of music. But I hope to once I get my name around and start creating my music and playing it on the internet.
Marihem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 05:41 PM   #10263
TheNorthSea

Hello everyone.

Just signed up for this awesome forum. TORONTO, CANADA
TheNorthSea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:26 AM   #10264
tripleclutch

Hi guys, a 17 year old male here. Started playing guitar last October reluctantly, only to find my passion for it growing ever since. Looking forward to make new friends with similar interests, and hoping to get knowledge on various things too!
tripleclutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM   #10265
alex.aird.9

Hello folks,

Took up the acoustic guitar around 18 months ago after far too much Guitar Hero, decided to have lessons after very slowly learning 2 or 3 chords but not knowing what on earth to do with them.

Used UG tabs to help with the lessons but looking to learn about all the other delights that come with the guitar.
alex.aird.9 is online now   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: