Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 11-28-2012, 11:04 AM   #21
Cardbored

Just had Culinary Arts today and pretended to be a customer eating at a restaurant. Now I'm waiting to see if I shit blood.
Cardbored is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:39 AM   #22
0RI0N

I don't know why he swallowed the fly. Perhaps he'll die.
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( . )╭∩╮
0RI0N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:50 AM   #23
FoolOnThePlanet
Listen to the pillows

I've never had food poisoning per se...but I've gotten "traveler's diarreah" when I went to Mexico last. Luckily not while on my trip, which was weird, but upon my return, I came down with a real bad stomach (graphic details omitted), a high fever, and I was dehydrated. Had to go to the hospital after a couple days of a high fever, was given some type of solution straight into my arm to hydrate me and I was fine -_-
All in all lasted about a week.
FoolOnThePlanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:02 PM   #24
whywefight
prаy I prаy I

Never.... why you ask?

show
whywefight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:18 PM   #25
dngrsdave

My Wife and I both got what we think is food poisoning. She first got sick last Sunday at work in the early evening and was sent home. She was throwing up and had diarrea and a rumble tumble stomach.

It hit me at 2;00am that night and I thought I was going to die! I've never been sick like that before. Throwing up and diarrea at the same time plus my stomach not only burbling but burning too. I could'nt get comfortable to even sleep !I was real thirsty but could'nt drink water or out it would come.

I finally started feeling better Monday evenimg and then made it back to work on Tuesday but still a bit pekid.

ny Wife was still too sick to work Monday and Tuesday but today she feels well enough to try and make it to work.

I can't imagine being sick like that for 3 or 4 days.

We arent sure if we had a virus or if we got food poisoning fron egga muffins from McD's.

Heavy Metal Thunder
dngrsdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:32 PM   #26
Pitwulf

Quote:
Originally Posted by dngrsdave
My Wife and I both got what we think is food poisoning. She first got sick last Sunday at work in the early evening and was sent home. She was throwing up and had diarrea and a rumble tumble stomach.

It hit me at 2;00am that night and I thought I was going to die! I've never been sick like that before. Throwing up and diarrea at the same time plus my stomach not only burbling but burning too. I could'nt get comfortable to even sleep !I was real thirsty but could'nt drink water or out it would come.

I finally started feeling better Monday evenimg and then made it back to work on Tuesday but still a bit pekid.

ny Wife was still too sick to work Monday and Tuesday but today she feels well enough to try and make it to work.

I can't imagine being sick like that for 3 or 4 days.

We arent sure if we had a virus or if we got food poisoning fron egga muffins from McD's.

Sounds very similar to my experience.
I didn't trust my tap water anymore so I dragged myself to the store and bought a couple of bottles of water but indeed also that was hard to keep in. The trick is to take little sips every 5-10 mins.
I think my wrong food was the noodles I had that night. I only ate something else +3 hours ago so it could have only been that. But noodles are packaged and everything and you add freaking boiling water to it?! And it wasn't past expiration date. I geuss you can get it absolutely anywhere then?
I suppose it could have been a virus but I had all of the symptoms from food poisoning so yeah, who knows
Pitwulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:33 PM   #27
dngrsdave

Well, I hope you get better soon. It's difficult to do anything when you are sick like that. I've been talking to some Guy's at work and I may have gotten some kind of virus.

Like you, my Wife and I had the same symptoms as food poisoning but we just can't be sure. There is definately all kinds of wicked flu strains circling the globe right now.

I'm also going to begin to be more careful about keeping clean and watch what I touch in public. I used to shake my head at the people wiping down their shopping carts at the store but now I'm thinking that is probably a Good idea.

Try and get better my Friend. Rock on!

Heavy Metal Thunder
dngrsdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:41 PM   #28
JustRooster
Organ Donor

Had it before. It's the pits.

BUCKY
JustRooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:09 PM   #29
wikaman1

that's weird, loads of people in my area have food poisoning just now, they're thinking it's some kind of contamination in the local supermarket
wikaman1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: