Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Misc > Ultimate Guitar Feedback > Site Suggestions
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 08-25-2014, 11:28 PM   #161
imspazzen
High on Potenuse

I'm not sure who to contact about this so I'll post here:

I recently submitted a tab for the song "Full Power" by High Spirits. It got approved and everything but the problem is that the link is:
http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/h/h...l_power_tab.htm
which I believe is reading/directing as a powertab.

Here's the tab in the editing area: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/cont...edit?id=1512076

If this could be fixed I would appreciate it.
imspazzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 04:36 PM   #162
Werner232

What's with this new tab rating system? It sucks! since when can people have the right to vote whether a tab is published with out it being moderated. There are people that don't even know their arse from their elbow when it comes to music but they can vote a song off because it doesn't sound right or there is a spelling mistake when naming it and then it is voted off. Seriously. You should revisit this system.

There are people that work for a living and don't have degrees and what have you in music. Most of us post it because it is our interpretation of a song. Within limits most is not wrong. There are exceptions but that is why one should be able to report it and the moderators should have picked it up before it is posted. Which tells me that the moderators are not doing their work if such things slip through.
Werner232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 05:39 PM   #163
killergege

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werner232
What's with this new tab rating system?

I might have missed something but to my knowledge, the only new thing in the voting system, is that "trusted" tabbers' votes (those who have published several tabs with good rating) have more power than the others.
So only people that SHOULD know a few things about music (they created good tabs) have a lot of power to prevent a tab to be added to UG.
Can users vote to remove a currently published tab ? I didn't see anything like that (except the "report bad tab" feature but that's not the issue here I guess).

Or are you refering to something else ?
killergege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 09:54 AM   #164
herbbr

Once you store a song in your favorites, is there a way to edit it? Often the chords are only on the first chorus.
herbbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 09:03 AM   #165
SebuPeba

Asap

Is it possible to edit tabs after them being posted/published?
Please anyone answer as soon as possible

Last edited by SebuPeba : 09-02-2014 at 09:04 AM. Reason: one more wish
SebuPeba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 02:58 PM   #166
Anka Sirka

Lightbulb

Hi I wanted to write some tabs which are requested but I am not interested in the "top tab requests". Where can I find full list of the requested songs please?
Anka Sirka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 03:39 PM   #167
songbird64
Crazier everyday

@herbbr You cannot edit any tabs that are not your own. You could however copy and paste it to something like office word and edit it there. But it would not be on the site.

@SebuPeba Yes, you can edit tabs that YOU published, but not ones that others have.

Hope this helps!
Old 09-03-2014, 08:56 AM   #168
SebuPeba

Ty
SebuPeba is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: