Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Musician Talk > Singing & Vocals
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 12-13-2014, 12:50 PM   #4781
enjarcher

So I'm trying to fry scream, but so far the sound I've managed to make sounds a little thin, tends to crack into this annoying squeaky high note, and is really quiet. I've tried increasing the volume with no luck. I've stumbled across what I think is a false chord scream though. I've recorded myself doing both, could you guys give me any tips? Thanks. https://soundcloud.com/user327278812/screaming/s-zMBsC
enjarcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 12:54 PM   #4782
Banjocal
be movin yo bricks

so why haven't you accepted Alan Dubin as your lord and saviour?
Banjocal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 12:54 PM   #4783
merriman44

Love Coheed, but they took it too far, it nearly tore their silly band apart.

As for fear of rejection of the material, know your audience and style your pitch for it. For Of Death and Vengeance I knew I needed a fantastical background and thusly made a pitch involving words like Tolkien and Elder Scrolls which are band favorites.

Before you show it to them (or after no problem) I'd be more than happy to look at what you have.
merriman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 04:03 PM   #4784
gorkyporky
I like pie.

well ill just send you a PM, since i dont wanna clutter this thread with more of my nonsense. Its gonna be quite a long read tho, so be warned. I would love some input from other people tho.

EDIT: turns out i exceded the character limit for pm's, so i just put the whole thing HERE. If anyone is interested, you are welcome to read, just know that its a huge wall of text, with very little artistic merit

Last edited by gorkyporky : 12-13-2014 at 04:08 PM.
gorkyporky is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: