Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Bands & Artists > Modern Rock
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 02-09-2013, 01:22 PM   #1041
ChemicalFire
King of Bacon Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazz22
Tears Don't Fall pt.2 wasn't half bad.

No it was half mind blowingly shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
ChemicalFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:30 AM   #1042
Morphogenesis26
UG Nerd

It was better than the last. I'll be more clear; It was less shit than really shit, but it was still shit.

Morphogenesis26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:31 AM   #1043
DJ2109
UG's 2nd worst shredder

Never thought I'd say this, but I will be purposely avoiding them at Soundwave this year so I don't have to hear these songs live, and can continue to believe that Bullet didn't actually put this steaming shitpile of a record out
Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange ppc212 cab
Digitech GSP1101
Dunlop 535q Crybaby

I have soundcloud!

I also have a DSP

-insert humorous quote from some other forum user here-
DJ2109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:31 PM   #1044
ihartfood
Potato Faced Blind Man

For shits and giggles I looked up temper temper
wish I hadn't
I used to like this band in middle school. Oh well. I guess they just need money badly
Old 05-02-2014, 08:56 PM   #1045
masonpearmain

These guys are not half bad. I prefer them best in The Poison and Fever. Mostly because of the lyrics that can relate to me, and the "technical" riffs. I've been through a bit. I've never been (and most likely never will be) suicidal; so songs like Her Voice Resides aren't completely relatable, but the main idea is pretty decent. I've never had sex or had a girl cheat on me with sex, so Room 409 isn't really that relatable either. I do however think songs like Your Betrayal, Hearts Burst Into Fire, Forever and Always, and Pleasure & Pain are very much relatable, mainly for the common concepts. Your Betrayal and Pleasure & Pain were, to me, both a failed friendship's angst, for example.
masonpearmain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 12:29 PM   #1046
ssgunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonpearmain
These guys are not half bad. I prefer them best in The Poison and Fever. Mostly because of the lyrics that can relate to me, and the "technical" riffs. I've been through a bit. I've never been (and most likely never will be) suicidal; so songs like Her Voice Resides aren't completely relatable, but the main idea is pretty decent. I've never had sex or had a girl cheat on me with sex, so Room 409 isn't really that relatable either. I do however think songs like Your Betrayal, Hearts Burst Into Fire, Forever and Always, and Pleasure & Pain are very much relatable, mainly for the common concepts. Your Betrayal and Pleasure & Pain were, to me, both a failed friendship's angst, for example.

i haven't heard the new album, any good? There prior is good. I've never owned 1 of their albums, dont think ive heard all their stuff but so far so good. Saw them live 2 yrs ago. Good show.
ssgunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 01:59 AM   #1047
masonpearmain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgunner
i haven't heard the new album, any good? There prior is good. I've never owned 1 of their albums, dont think ive heard all their stuff but so far so good. Saw them live 2 yrs ago. Good show.

DON'T GET IT!!! I hated that pile of rushed crap. The lyrics were so much harder to relate to. I have never had a leech suck my blood, and I don't have a "time to explode". If there is any good stuff from Temper Temper... Breaking Point, Truth Hurts, Dirty Little Secret, and Tears Don't Fall Part 2. The rest is just filler. They came back with Raising Hell, but again, the lyrics fail epically on the relatability scale.
Old 07-21-2014, 06:14 PM   #1048
masonpearmain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihartfood
For shits and giggles I looked up temper temper
wish I hadn't
I used to like this band in middle school. Oh well. I guess they just need money badly

The thing is, that album is their least successful album. Poison and SAF both have over a million sold, Fever had 500K sold, and Temper Temper had 122K sold.
Old 07-26-2014, 01:00 AM   #1049
001Shubham

Temper Temper is makin me loose my temper.<>>>>>>>>>>>
001Shubham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 04:07 PM   #1050
TheVictorious1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonpearmain
The thing is, that album is their least successful album. Poison and SAF both have over a million sold, Fever had 500K sold, and Temper Temper had 122K sold.

All of their albums have been amazing but the song just another star is while i still love music
TheVictorious1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: