Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old Yesterday, 08:04 PM   #46521
Wormholes
i love your wall

Wait a second either I totally missed it or Sting didn't even get an introduction....
Wormholes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:22 PM   #46522
Wormholes
i love your wall

We cant just get an epic 30 minute match between hhh and sting nope we need to have a vince russo cluster****. This is shit.

And sting just got royally buried in the worst match ever. And instead of "taking hhh down".. He shakes his hand.

Thank god I didn't pay for this shit.

Last edited by Wormholes : Yesterday at 08:27 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM   #46523
AdamDK
Meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormholes
We cant just get an epic 30 minute match between hhh and sting nope we need to have a vince russo cluster****. This is shit.

And sting just got royally buried in the worst match ever. And instead of "taking hhh down".. He shakes his hand.

Thank god I didn't pay for this shit.

That's what bothered me so much about this match. The story leading up to told how Sting wants to take Triple H down, and that it wasn't about WCW and yet all we get is a clash of the titans of the Monday Night Wars. All the excitement that I should have had seeing the nWo vs DX was overshadowed by how much bullshit it was bringing them into that match.
AdamDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM   #46524
H4T3BR33D3R
UG's Poison Mist

Lol Alvarez is that you?

Only at times, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelfox
There are sites called plushdotyiff where people talk about yiffing plushies

Axel in heat.
H4T3BR33D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:25 PM   #46525
Wormholes
i love your wall

LOL springboard stunner from Cena wtf
Old Yesterday, 10:26 PM   #46526
Wormholes
i love your wall

RIP Brays career. Sting buried, Bray buried, Rusev burried, Sandow burried.

The best thing about this show was a segment with an MMA star, hey vince. This is wwe.
Old Yesterday, 10:53 PM   #46527
Captain Insano
Bruins Fan

The main event has actually seemed decent - especially considering i hate them both.
Captain Insano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:58 PM   #46528
Wormholes
i love your wall

**** Yes!

Too bad seths getting buried next month.
Old Yesterday, 10:59 PM   #46529
Captain Insano
Bruins Fan

That was literally the best thing that could have possibly happened!!!!!
Captain Insano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:01 PM   #46530
bdof

What happened? Lesnar squash RR with the crowd on his side?
Mother****ing bitch. I'm no fake furry. Why you say that. I been to furry conventions in pittsburgh and such. I even own a bad dragon and such. Sounds like you're a ****ing hater who needs to get bent.
bdof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:06 PM   #46531
Wormholes
i love your wall

Yes but then seth cashed in and beat reigns.

WM Review/rant.
show

Last edited by Wormholes : Yesterday at 11:27 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:14 PM   #46532
bdof

Awesome
Mother****ing bitch. I'm no fake furry. Why you say that. I been to furry conventions in pittsburgh and such. I even own a bad dragon and such. Sounds like you're a ****ing hater who needs to get bent.
bdof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:16 AM   #46533
Cadj
#EatSleepBreakTheStreak

Finally home from watching Wrestlemania and here are some quick not very detailed thoughts on the show.

I didn't see any of the pre show as I was watching a non Network feed so I only saw the main show. Sounds like I missed nothing.

Didn't give a shit about the ladder match.
Orton/Rollins was a mediocre match that will be remembered because of the insane finish that got a huge pop with the group I was watching with.
Triple H/Sting was laughably bad but it was sort of fun to hate-watch and just routinely make fun of. Also HHHs entrance was legitimately the worst thing I've ever seen.
Divas match was a divas match.
Cena/Rusev was an okay match with the wrong finish with THE BEST ENTRANCE OF ALL TIME by Rusev. God damn it was beautiful.
Taker/Wyatt was an absolute shitshow and maybe Takers worst Mania match, depending on how I feel ranking it against the HHH ones.
Title match was great fun. Rollins cash in was expertly done, Roman looked good, Lesnar looked like the best. Just a blast to watch.

The filler stuff was all okay too. Ronda Rousey bit was incredible.

So yeah, maybe it was my low expectations but I thought this was an okay show that I will never watch again.
Old Today, 01:43 AM   #46534
evmac
Baroness Lover

Just finished the show:

The crowd was so awesome tonight.

IC Ladder match was mediocre in my opinion. Could have been great with like 4 guys but instead it was kind of a cluster**** and a random spot fest. Maybe it was because I saw WM17 this morning and that ladder match was off the charts. 2/5

Orton/Rollins This was a great match in my opinion. Rollins and Orton kept the pace up for the duration of the match and really displayed what pro wrestling can be in 2015. It had all the aspects of a classic match. It's only downfall was that for me the build was mediocre for the match. Regardless, by halfway through I was hooked. The ending sequence was really good and the double DDT was cool as well. 4/5

Sting vs HHH - Thought it was an good match, if a bit slow. Was surprised to see all those old timers come out. Didn't do too much for me though, thought they should have had a clean finish to this match and all these run ins just dilute everything for me. 2.5/5
Skipped the Divas match

Cena vs Rusev - Was a good match. Not too much different than fastlane but still good. The crowd really helped these matches along and made this feel special. Rusev's entrance on the tank made me laugh. I enjoy him immensely. 3/5

Taker vs Wyatt - Better than the Lesnar last year, but not at the level of Punk vs Taker. Still I was into all of the falls and thought he looked pretty good. At this point I just like to watch the Undertaker and take a trip back down memory lane to when I was 5 and watching him tombstone Hulk Hogan. He's getting up there but I'll keep watching him each year. 3/5

Lesnar vs Reigns - Great match. Intense as shit and they did a good job of keeping everyone in that main event strong, with a great cash in at the end. They did such a good job of engineering this finish. They created some programs, and took steps to build some new stars so kudos. 4/5

Rousey coming out with an over 9000 shirt made me love her even more. Great pops for the Rock and Rousey. Good heel work by HHH and Steph too.

Nothing was really MIND blowing (cept maybe the main event), but both the crowd and I (sitting on my ass at home) were down for watching Wrestlemania tonight so I enjoyed my time thoroughly.

Fender Tele
PRS SE Custom 24
Agile AL-3100

Jet City JCA50H
Stiff 90-AD 50H
Randall 2x12 wV30s

Last edited by evmac : Today at 01:51 AM.
evmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:45 AM   #46535
Amuro Jay
Londo Bell Pilot

didn't get to watch wrestlemania but let me tell you about how buttmad i am that hhh won against sting that ain't cool
Amuro Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:51 AM   #46536
Deliriumbassist
UG's only DB

The Rock's segment went on FAR too long. And Trip's bit at the beginning about owning Sting would have been a lot better if he hadn't SHAKEN STING'S DAMN HAND. That wasn't a match about respect, it was a match about Triple H being a bully and Sting standing up to him.

Finish was great. We could have a legitimate multi-man feud with Orton, Rollins, Lesnar and Reigns. If DB hadn't won the ladder match, he could have a claim in that as well.

Taker's match was pretty painful to watch. It was what HHH/Sting should have been, but what hurt it the most was the lack of buildup.

Orton/Rollins was match of the night.

Ambrose's spot through the ladder was awesome, as was Barrett just going Bullhammer mental.

Ziggler is the fastest man on a ladder rung, confirmed.

Last edited by Deliriumbassist : Today at 04:55 AM.
Deliriumbassist is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: