Password
Search:

Old 09-12-2014, 08:54 PM   #4041
sebastian_96
I spared no expense

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...clusive-content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newswire
Rockstar Games is proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V will arrive on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 18, 2014 with the PC version to follow January 27, 2015.

Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC will feature a range of major visual and technical upgrades to make Los Santos and Blaine County more immersive than ever. In addition to increased draw distances and higher resolution, players can expect a range of additions and improvements including:

- New weapons, vehicles and activities
- Additional wildlife
- Denser traffic
- New foliage system
- Enhanced damage and weather effects, and much more

Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC will also feature enhanced radio selections with over 100 additional new songs and new DJ mixes from returning DJs across the game’s 17 radio stations.

All players who pre-order the game will get $1,000,000 in-game bonus cash to spend across Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online (GTA$500K each for your Story Mode and for your GTA Online in-game bank accounts).

A host of new, exclusive content also awaits for players returning from the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions including rare versions of classic vehicles to collect from across the Grand Theft Auto series such as the Dukes, the Dodo Seaplane and a faster, more maneuverable Blimp; activities including wildlife photography and new shooting range challenges, new weapons and more.

Enhancements to Grand Theft Auto Online include an increased player count, with online play now for up to 30 players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. All existing gameplay upgrades and Rockstar-created content released since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online will also be available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC with much more to come.

Existing players will be able to transfer their Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression to their choice of PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC. For more info about gaining access to exclusive content for returning players, please visit rockstargames.com/V/bonuscontent.

Have a trailer too

the muffin!

Last edited by sebastian_96 : 09-12-2014 at 08:58 PM.
sebastian_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 09:17 PM   #4042
angusfan16
butts

Well that's convincing me a little bit more to get an xbone.
Originally Posted by indierockker102
angusfan suck on your dads dick you ****ing shit head
angusfan16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 09:18 PM   #4043
WCPhils
^^vv<><>BAStart

Two words: KILLER WHALES
WCPhils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 09:27 PM   #4044
Cb4rabid
Scheiße

i could almost believe that was GTA 6

You don't understand this? How about now? Why don't you understand? This is so easy 4y(20x) graph it fggt

#teamLAD
Cb4rabid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 09:36 PM   #4045
DisarmGoliath
Disarms Goliaths

Definitely starting to wish I had the money for an Xbox One this xmas... maybe in January there'll be some sales I can take advantage of?

Music Stuff

Facebook - Website - YouTube

DisarmGoliath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 09:36 PM   #4046
sebastian_96
I spared no expense

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCPhils
Two words: KILLER WHALES

Is that speculation or did you see one in the trailer? If there are Killer Whales I'm never setting foot in that water

the muffin!
Old 09-12-2014, 09:37 PM   #4047
WCPhils
^^vv<><>BAStart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian_96
Is that speculation or did you see one in the trailer? If there are Killer Whales I'm never setting foot in that water

Right around the 30 second mark
Old 09-12-2014, 09:38 PM   #4048
DisarmGoliath
Disarms Goliaths

Yeah, there are actually orcas in one of the trailers (didn't watch the one above so unsure if it's the one I saw earlier on Facebook).

Music Stuff

Facebook - Website - YouTube

DisarmGoliath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 09:40 PM   #4049
Cardbored

There needs to be new submarines or something. It kinda sucks that the ocean's barely used it all.
Cardbored is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 09:42 PM   #4050
sebastian_96
I spared no expense

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCPhils
Right around the 30 second mark

This gonna be goooooood!

I'm so excited, haven't touched my 360 in months and I'm very much missing GTA. Anyone else getting it on PC?

the muffin!
Old 09-12-2014, 09:43 PM   #4051
WCPhils
^^vv<><>BAStart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardbored
There needs to be new submarines or something. It kinda sucks that the ocean's barely used it all.

Definitely. A couple sub options would be cool, and way more places to get in and out of them. I didn't understand why they put so much stuff down there and then made it so you couldn't really get to it unless you wanted to drive a sub around the entire island to reach it.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:54 PM   #4052
Wormholes
See you on the other side

Put subs onlinem and harpoons. Underwater harpoon wars please.
Wormholes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 11:56 PM   #4053
Ssargentslayer
Registered Abuser

R* just keeps slapping me in the face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeSlinger
I basically slap my dick on my girlfriend's stomach until I get off.
brot pls
Minecraft: Bunnies4Breakfst
Xbox: Bunies4Breakfst
Ssargentslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 11:59 PM   #4054
institutions
i ply base

Quote:

This gonna be goooooood!

I'm so excited, haven't touched my 360 in months and I'm very much missing GTA. Anyone else getting it on PC?

Not on release date, but if reviews come out and it isn't the standard shitty Rockstar PC port like everything else they do, yeah.

=^● ⋏ ●^=
my anime list! | steam! | last.fm!
playing: dark souls 2, metal gear solid 2
institutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 01:30 AM   #4055
Nelshizzle
Find a place and go there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssargentslayer
R* just keeps slapping me in the face.

This.

By the time I get a PS4 i'll be playing games that'll be waaaaaaay more amazing than this bullshit.

If they talk about discounts on purchasing a new nex gen version i'll consider it, but right now it's a slap in the face.

Not enough action

Too much action

Not enough thoughts
Nelshizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 11:24 AM   #4056
sebastian_96
I spared no expense

So much cynicism

I don't know, maybe I'm just a raging fanboy. I was getting really fed up with the 360 version and to hear my main grips with it are to be fixed (draw distance, resolution, anti-aliasing, more foliage and wildlife as well as denser traffic/population), now I'm absolutely keen!

And just to add on that shitty PC port statement, Max Payne 3 was amazing. It also released on a later date (mind you, it was only weeks later and not months). I have no doubts it will be playable, but my optimism must blind me. Bring on January!

the muffin!
Old 09-13-2014, 11:33 AM   #4057
stratkat
IWTCIRD

Quote:

Ha, I'd like to see a fleshed out ocean, even though it freaks me out.
My little brother literally can't swim in the ocean on this game, sharks freak him out, ocean freaks him out.

I can chill in shallow water irl and games don't bother me much.

animelist
stratkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 11:56 AM   #4058
WCPhils
^^vv<><>BAStart

Quote:
So much cynicism

I don't know, maybe I'm just a raging fanboy. I was getting really fed up with the 360 version and to hear my main grips with it are to be fixed (draw distance, resolution, anti-aliasing, more foliage and wildlife as well as denser traffic/population), now I'm absolutely keen!

this is how I feel. Though I admit I'm a fanboy for the game. I just love it. Though I'll be getting it on the Xbone since I don't have a gaming PC
Old 09-13-2014, 12:39 PM   #4059
Ssargentslayer
Registered Abuser

Quote:
So much cynicism

And just to add on that shitty PC port statement, Max Payne 3 was amazing. It also released on a later date (mind you, it was only weeks later and not months). I have no doubts it will be playable, but my optimism must blind me. Bring on January!

I'm a huge fanboyy but when I pay for a product that I'm told does certain things, I expect it to do those things. Recently games have been dropping the ball, like that whole battlefield fiasco. Us as consumers shouldn't stand for this, but dammit I love gta too much to be mad at them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeSlinger
I basically slap my dick on my girlfriend's stomach until I get off.
brot pls
Minecraft: Bunnies4Breakfst
Xbox: Bunies4Breakfst
Ssargentslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 12:51 PM   #4060
institutions
i ply base

Quote:

Haven't played MP3 but I heard that earlier. Also that they've been working on the PC version alongside the console version and it isn't just a port.

So I have more hope now. And I want it.

=^● ⋏ ●^=
my anime list! | steam! | last.fm!
playing: dark souls 2, metal gear solid 2
institutions is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: