Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Tabs & Chords
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 08-04-2012, 10:44 AM   #21
Ometh
nobody
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheesyMozarella
Yes! I'd love one. Did you have anything specific in mind, or just another crazy collab?

I think a troll collab would be alot more fun than a regular one, that's why I recommended it: it also would attract more people to it, since you would only need to **** around and create something hilarious, unlike sitting down and working on a coherent musical piece.
Ometh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 06:47 PM   #22
Tarbosh
accly was dolan
 
Tarbosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fairfax, Virginia
Looks like we've ended up with both.
Tarbosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:14 PM   #23
CheesyMozarella
Slacker
 
Join Date: May 2009
Or whatever you would call that... monstrosity.
__________________
GP songs:
Dreamstate
Life

Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/laserost
CheesyMozarella is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:07 PM   #24
Wquennasar
Melancholic
 
Wquennasar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
>tfw no collab
__________________
My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape.
Wquennasar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:07 AM   #25
gquady09
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
I'm currently listening to the first troll collab, and I have literally never laughed harder in my entire life. Well done!
__________________
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
gquady09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:48 AM   #26
EpiExplorer
Pulling straws at random
 
EpiExplorer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
I really really wanna do one now.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Ometh
Eip pls
EpiExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:08 PM   #27
Ometh
nobody
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by gquady09
I'm currently listening to the first troll collab, and I have literally never laughed harder in my entire life. Well done!

I wanna just jizz all over you just for your sig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiExplorer
I really really wanna do one now.

DOIITDOITDOIT
Ometh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:08 PM   #28
gquady09
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ometh
I wanna just jizz all over you just for your sig.


...Thanks. What specific part of the sig? I feel this is a great honor!
__________________
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
gquady09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:11 PM   #29
Ometh
nobody
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by gquady09
...Thanks. What specific part of the sig? I feel this is a great honor!

the first and last setences since I don't know who that chick is

okay so I checked that chick and now I agree with all of it

Last edited by Ometh : 11-20-2012 at 06:13 PM.
Ometh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:08 PM   #30
gquady09
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ometh
the first and last setences since I don't know who that chick is

okay so I checked that chick and now I agree with all of it


Glad to see we're on the same page.
__________________
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
gquady09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:47 AM   #31
zakatak9389
Deviate from the form
 
zakatak9389's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Suisun, California
I don't really post on here anymore but this is my probably my favorite collab that's ever been done on here.
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1326811

Final version is in the 4th post in this thread

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...80#post27493980
zakatak9389 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:00 AM   #32
RedDeath9
UG's Nu/Shyguy
 
RedDeath9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakatak9389
I don't really post on here anymore but this is my probably my favorite collab that's ever been done on here.
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1326811

Final version is in the 4th post in this thread

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...80#post27493980


I'll check that out (why didn't I participate in that?!), but first, I have to say...

Holy shit. Hi dude. What's up? Haven't seen you around in a while...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ometh
Great post-grind funk with a touch of sunburn rock, southern jazz and samba crusty blast beat. A must read for every microwave food connoisseur! 10/10


This creature sleeps beyond the flow of time
RedDeath9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:45 PM   #33
zakatak9389
Deviate from the form
 
zakatak9389's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Suisun, California
Haha yeah man I'm still writing music of course I just stopped posting my stuff up here. I know it might sound kind of silly but I'm worried about people stealing stuff. I found a guy on sevenstring.org that stole one of JR's songs and I've had numerous people messaging me saying that they have recorded material of mine without my permission so I became really paranoid and just stopped posting my songs on here until I have em recorded myself
zakatak9389 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 01:00 AM   #34
RedDeath9
UG's Nu/Shyguy
 
RedDeath9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakatak9389
Haha yeah man I'm still writing music of course I just stopped posting my stuff up here. I know it might sound kind of silly but I'm worried about people stealing stuff. I found a guy on sevenstring.org that stole one of JR's songs and I've had numerous people messaging me saying that they have recorded material of mine without my permission so I became really paranoid and just stopped posting my songs on here until I have em recorded myself


Huh, that's pretty fucked up. I understand, then. My stuff isn't good or playable enough for that to happen to it Thank goodness.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ometh
Great post-grind funk with a touch of sunburn rock, southern jazz and samba crusty blast beat. A must read for every microwave food connoisseur! 10/10


This creature sleeps beyond the flow of time
RedDeath9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:52 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.