User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-16-2013, 07:27 PM   #21
My Last Words
Billions and billions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietermoreno
I mean because n00bs think sweeping is easy and think it can be learned fast so they should try it and fail at it so they see how hard it is and how long it will take to learn how to do it.

You know, without using a tiny bit of interpunction it's kinda hard for me to grasp what you're exactly talking about. Care to elaborate some more ?
Old 01-17-2013, 11:30 AM   #22
Zaek1

dietermoreno: Oi, that's a nice list right there! - I'll have to add a bunch from that to my "To learn list!" Thank you very much for your post man

My Last Words: Frankly, I think frustration is good!
show

Unless, like you mentioned, one has an extremely positive mindset, frustration means one cares! - Practice? Yessir, at once.

Oh, and I can try to add a few commas and stuff based on what I thought dietermoreno meant!

"I mean, people who are new to the instrument think it is easy to sweep-pick, and they think it can be learned so fast, so when they give try it, and fail. They can see how hard it is, and how far they probably are from being able to master a technique like that, essentially, they should get their basic ground-building techniques down, way before even attempting to sweep."

(dietermoreno: I am by no means trying to be rude or anything, just trying to clarify for My Last Words what I think you meant!)

Oh, and thank you guys for the replies! :-)

Last edited by Zaek1 : 01-18-2013 at 01:23 PM.
Zaek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:54 PM   #23
My Last Words
Billions and billions!

Seriously, by using all those exclamation points you seem such a happy guy. Yes I'm fully aware this is completely off-topic but I just felt like saying that : )
Old 01-17-2013, 09:03 PM   #24
donegan_zealot
UG's Clueless Guitarist

I have no contribution

I just came in to say I read your post in the voice of my little brother who talks really fast and forgets to breathe when he's excited about something.
donegan_zealot is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: