Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Misc > Ultimate Guitar Feedback > Mobile Apps Feedback
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 11-13-2012, 03:41 PM   #1
steveliz

Ipad tab app

I am not sure if this is the right forum but I would like to know if it is possible to edit the tabs downloaded into the app. I want to remove a verse from a song and change the chords for another song but I cannot see how to do this.

Also is it possible to print out the songs from the app?
steveliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:37 AM   #2
UG Support

@steveliz: Unfortunately, it is impossible to edit tabs in Ultimate Guitar Tabs catalog, as they were tabbed and submitted this way. We appreciate your suggestion, it will be considered for our future developments.
Printing option is on the product roadmap and will be available in upcoming updates.
UG Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:53 AM   #3
steveliz

Thanks for your reply and it is a shame as it is a good app but the tabs available through Tabs are not the same as the web version of UG which is strange.
steveliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:27 AM   #4
UG Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveliz
Thanks for your reply and it is a shame as it is a good app but the tabs available through Tabs are not the same as the web version of UG which is strange.

It should not be the case as tabs catalog within UGT app is exactly the same as tabs and chords available on the site. Please send several song titles and links so that we check.
UG Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 03:00 PM   #5
MahounD

Printing would be a nice way to share, though a little old fashioned. It would be much cooler to be able to share a tab by email. Or send a link to a tab, at least.

Another feature I would very much like to have is the ability to share my favorites lists.
MahounD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:43 PM   #6
mattdu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahounD
Printing would be a nice way to share, though a little old fashioned.

So is playing the guitar!

Seriously though until we can make annotations to tabs from the iPad app I'm going to have to keep printing, and until I can print from the iPad app its utility is much reduced.
mattdu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:32 PM   #7
diablopop
Banned

your artice is fine ,thinks!

__________________________________________________ ___
D3 Gold
diablopop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:52 AM   #8
gamehappyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattdu
So is playing the guitar!

Seriously though until we can make annotations to tabs from the iPad app I'm going to have to keep printing, and until I can print from the iPad app its utility is much reduced.

I think I get your point. To play guitar well, I have to insist on it. Just like Final Fantasy XIV, I spent long time and lots of ffxiv currency on it. It worth all my efforts. I think I can play the guitar well as well.
gamehappyday is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: