Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Tab Talk
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 03-27-2014, 09:18 PM   #1
ch4920

Tab Request - Paul Thorn - Bull Mountain Bridge

Any help appreciated. Haven't been able to find anywhere - great song. I am a new player and would like to learn this song
ch4920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:28 AM   #2
DON CZARSKI

Sounds like the entire song is
F, Bb, F, C over and over...try that...
DON CZARSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:52 AM   #3
ch4920

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON CZARSKI
Sounds like the entire song is
F, Bb, F, C over and over...try that...

Thank you although I am more green than that I would need a little more direction
Old 03-28-2014, 11:08 AM   #4
DON CZARSKI

Code:
SONG: BLUE MOUNTAIN BRIDGE ARTIST: PAUL THORN TAB BY: DON CZARSKI EMAIL: GUITARZAN7@HOTMAIL.COM BLUE MOUNTAIN BRIDGE PAUL THORN CAPO: 1st FRET INTRO: E VERSE: E Stone Fox Dan was a Romeo man A E Made a livin' sellin' marijuana B He went around turnin' all the good lookin' women on E He wore a feather in his hat and drove a big black Caddy A E He was always lookin' for a party B E He played Big Daddy to the women when the men wasn't home E ------------------ B ------------------ G ------------------ D --0--------------- A ------4-2-0------- E ------------4-2-0- VERSE: E Well now, Bull Mountain Hawk was the **** of the walk A E He said Stone Fox Dan needed killin' B When he got to drinkin', he was meaner than a copperhead E He was leader of the clan…took the law in his hands A E When he caught Stone Fox with his woman B E Guess who's sleepin' at the bottom of the cold waterbed? E ------------------ B ------------------ G ------------------ D --0--------------- A ------4-2-0------- E ------------4-2-0- CHORUS: E And the Hawk said, "Take him on down below the Bull Mountain Bridge A E Tie his hands and throw him in the river B You might as well give him his farewell party tonight" E He said, "Knock him in the head…he's better off dead A E Break his arms and throw him in the river B E If anybody asks, just tell 'em he committed suicide" E ------------------ B ------------------ G ------------------ D --0--------------- A ------4-2-0------- E ------------4-2-0- INSTRUMENTAL: SOLO OVER THESE CHORDS E A E B E A E B E E ------------------ B ------------------ G ------------------ D --0--------------- A ------4-2-0------- E ------------4-2-0- CHORUS: E And the Hawk said, "Take him on down below the Bull Mountain Bridge A E Tie his hands and throw him in the river B You might as well give him his farewell party tonight" E He said, "Knock him in the head…he's better off dead A E Break his arms and throw him in the river B E If anybody asks, just tell 'em he committed suicide" CHORUS: E Well the Hawk said, "Take him on down below the Bull Mountain Bridge A E Tie his hands and throw him in the river B You might as well give him his farewell party tonight" E He said, "Knock him in the head…he's better off dead A E Break his arms and throw him in the river B E If anybody asks, just tell 'em he committed suicide" B A E If anybody asks, just tell 'em he committed suicide" E ------------------ B ------------------ G ------------------ D --0--------------- A ------4-2-0------- E ------------4-2-0- OUTRO/NO GUITAR CHORUS: E And the Hawk said, "Take him on down below the Bull Mountain Bridge A E Tie his hands and throw him in the river B You might as well give him his farewell party tonight" Tough Stuff E He said, "Knock him in the head…he's better off dead A E Break his arms and throw him in the river B E If anybody asks, just tell 'em he committed suicide"

Last edited by DON CZARSKI : 03-28-2014 at 12:54 PM.
Old 03-28-2014, 12:24 PM   #5
DON CZARSKI

by the way, i watched him play this on you tube live and he actually is capoed at the first fret... and so I changed the chords I stated originally accordingly... and i also put in the little riff the other guitarist plays......

CAPO 1st FRET
E A E B

WITHOUT CAPO
F Bb F C

Last edited by DON CZARSKI : 03-28-2014 at 03:34 PM.
Old 03-28-2014, 04:42 PM   #6
ch4920

Quote:
by the way, i watched him play this on you tube live and he actually is capoed at the first fret... and so I changed the chords I stated originally accordingly... and i also put in the little riff the other guitarist plays......

CAPO 1st FRET
E A E B

WITHOUT CAPO
F Bb F C

Don, Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. Exactly what i need and very kind of you to do it for me.
Old 03-28-2014, 07:56 PM   #7
DON CZARSKI

No problem..if I get a chance I may even do the solo ...ok...
Old 03-28-2014, 09:56 PM   #8
ch4920

Quote:
No problem..if I get a chance I may even do the solo ...ok...

That would be great. thanks

Rate This Thread: