Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Guitar Gear & Accessories
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 11-21-2012, 11:19 AM   #1
Unholy.Daemon
Call Me Jamie.

Heater Fuse Problem?

Hi all, I just got my Randall RH50T back from the tech, and on the statement I got back, he said that he'd replaced the 6.3A Heater fuse because it was blown. However, now when I turn the amp on, I get power but the tubes don't glow and there's no sound. I've tried a different power supply, but that didn't help, so I'm thinking it's a problem with the heater fuse.

I was just wondering if you guys have any information on how I could check the heater fuse on my amp? Thanks
Randall RH50T
Marshall 1960AV
Soundcloud
Band Facebook
Unholy.Daemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:21 AM   #2
tubetime86
I don't even play guitar.

Just take it back to the tech... It doesn't matter what the problem is, he shouldn't have returned an non-functional amp to you. If you do anything he may try to blame you.
Originally Posted by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
tubetime86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:09 PM   #3
Blktiger0
The Name's Devon! ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubetime86
Just take it back to the tech... It doesn't matter what the problem is, he shouldn't have returned an non-functional amp to you. If you do anything he may try to blame you.

+311

Don't get shafted. You paid him for a service, which he clearly did not provide. Take it back, and if he won't fix the issue free of charge, request a full refund and take it elsewhere. If he won't give a refund OR fix the issue free of charge, take him to court. Don't go messing with anything, and don't turn your amp on or use it any more until then. Take it straight to the tech.
Blktiger0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: