User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 06-27-2015, 08:35 AM   #8021
i_lovemetallica
Les, Les Vegetables

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastafarian96
I thought you talking to me and I got reallllllly confused for a second.

If you get that confused that you think someone is referring to you as their girlfriend, I want whatever it is you're smoking.......
I was raised on Winnie the Pooh. There's multiple vhs tapes somewhere in the world where I appear totally nude wearing only honey yellow bear ears and a red T-shirt singing the theme song to that show
i_lovemetallica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 08:41 AM   #8022
Pastafarian96
Loves Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_lovemetallica
If you get that confused that you think someone is referring to you as their girlfriend, I want whatever it is you're smoking.......

start with a touch of Asperger's Syndrome, add anxiety, depression and sleep deprivation and top it all off with a headache and you're good to go!

Honoured friend of Harvey Swick

Pride in my work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladez22
like an emo Jesus

"he cried for your feels"
Pastafarian96 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 01:31 PM   #8023
guitarxo
cat

show
Old Yesterday, 04:52 AM   #8024
Pastafarian96
Loves Chase

I can't believe it, I really can't believe it, I've ****ed you over so badly and I couldn't be there for you. I've destroyed your life by not being there and now you've gone back to using heroin.

I'm the worst person in the world right now. I've ****ing killed my best friend and I might as well kill myself now.

Honoured friend of Harvey Swick

Pride in my work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladez22
like an emo Jesus

"he cried for your feels"
Pastafarian96 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:01 PM   #8025
JackSaints
Titleless Peasant

If you have a complaint to make about me, say it to my face
I did every ****ing thing I was supposed to be doing, so there wasn't even anything for you to whinge about

If you think you can do a better job than me, by all means, prove it. Otherwise keep your mouth shut.
Old Yesterday, 12:52 PM   #8026
vayne92
UG's Fedora Enthusiast

This feels weird... I thought I'd never develop feelings for you and I still don't want to date you after all these months, but now that you're seeing someone else it's almost like I'm now realizing I have some semblance of feelings for you. It's weird, you're seeing him and yet you still talk to me and say I'm one of your closest friends. After all this though, I still don't want to date you.. Maybe I'm just being a selfish **** and thinking we can be ****buddies forever.
It's only natural that you find someone else, and I'm always happy to be your friend. I hope we can catch up some time down the road, grab a drink and laugh about the old days. I've never been able to maintain a friendship after situations like this. I don't like when girls hate me and never want to talk to me after everything. Hopefully this time can be different.

Last edited by vayne92 : Yesterday at 12:54 PM.
vayne92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:31 PM   #8027
Thrashtastic15
life-long panther

~

this is my contribution to the thread

i love you but i also love her and i miss her. im sorry for putting you through this.

~2016 Stanley Cup Champions~

http://i.imgur.com/r1IqTHF.jpg

good kid nice suburb

No one remembers #2 - Alexandre Daigle
Thrashtastic15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:14 PM   #8028
fackyshtyle

I dont have to share my food wiff you
fackyshtyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:10 PM   #8029
Baby Joel
just you and i

what the bloody fucking hell

you're smarter than me so you always challenge my opinions. You don't listen to people. There's been times where I make a joke and then you always have to point out the flawed logic when it's a fu[i]cking. Your hygiene is comparable to a four year old. You leave things lying around, and I think last week was actually the first time you washed your clothes (couple of shorts, socks, boxers, shirts) in the two months you've been here. And when I was living with you it was so much worse. You talk too much. You can never go out without the last word. You'll argue to the end, for days and it's such bullocks. I hate when I'm quite visibly using my laptop and have headphones on, you feel the need to interrupt and give a 15 minute ramble on nothing at all. I'm not even going to go into your taste of media entertainment. I always thought you were a better singer growing up, but man you're awful now. You love drama so much that you feel the need to sing loudly and dramatic, and three steps off (sometimes you'll three more steps off, other times you won't change it at all). and why the fu[i]ck are you always looking at me. like yes, I acknowledge that you are making sounds with you mouth. I don't fucking care. I'm tired of hearing, in instalments, thirty minute rambles on the book you're not writing. sometimes i just don't talk when we're all together, cause I know that you'll just interrupt. over and over again. You'll interrupt and then not even acknowledge that you interrupted someone. Nothing more frustrating then talking about a minute or so, and then you interrupt with something completely irrelevant, and I'll keep talking for a bit, but because you have no social awareness, you just take over.

and stop eating my fucking food. Just because it is in the house, or a one mile radius of the house, doesn't mean it's yours. I don't hate you, but this is why we shouldn't be around each other for so long.\

also I hate that you always get the remote and turn on something really stupid and then not even watch it. with your pandora station running. And the audio from the game you are playing. honestly three different sources of sound? and then I'm here trying to listen to whatever the fuck band or film or anything. it just becomes impossible. And your pandora station...oh man kill me now. nothing like Ellie Goulding and Muse and bloody Vampire Weekend. on all the time. every day. literally. every day. and clean up after yourself, you singlehandedly ruined a very expensive flooring, and the expensive carpet that was on top of it, and the melted chocolate that has solidified on the floor. And we wonder why my dog goes to that corner? and about my dog, **** off. You've been absolutely awful at training him. yelling in his face minutes after he took a piss inside is not how you train a dog. that's an abused dog. so careless with him. you like it when he sits on you, and then you provoke him and start playing with him, and then you get annoyed that he's biting you (as part of the play), so you send him to me. And then I'm here with my laptop actually trying to get something done, when this new-feral small dog beast jumps in, freezes my computer (somehow. happened like five times), closes applications, does things that dogs really don't know how to do but because he was so riled up with playing with you, now he's just attacking me.

ughhhhhh I need a break from this

also, die and dye

lostboys http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/lostboys/

th official homophone thread: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1675125

the serious thread: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1675340
Baby Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:15 PM   #8030
ErikLensherr
🚀

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashtastic15
this is my contribution to the thread

i love you but i also love her and i miss her. im sorry for putting you through this.

oooh drama
ErikLensherr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:15 PM   #8031
Thrashtastic15
life-long panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Joel at #33476377
ughhhhhh I need a break from this

damn you are way better at this than me ~sadboy v lostboy~

good kid nice suburb

Old Yesterday, 07:23 PM   #8032
Thrashtastic15
life-long panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikLensherr at #33476382
oooh drama

thanks for the compliment but its not like that

good kid nice suburb

Old Yesterday, 09:19 PM   #8033
chookiecookie
Just keep smiling

show
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal4eva_22
Only because cookie hits on literally everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipelfritz
Most guys are like chookie and will **** anything.

Last edited by chookiecookie : Yesterday at 09:21 PM.
chookiecookie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM   #8034
T00DEEPBLUE
UG Nerd

How could all of these things that I've always had just suddenly vanish all in a matter of a few days?

I've had a major heartbreak over my best friend losing contact with me, my nan has lost her marbles from alzheimer's and my parents are seriously considering putting her in a home, yet nobody can agree in the family over power of attorney, my referral over the course module I failed is coming up later tonight, AND I've just spoken to a friend of mine for the last 10 years saying that there is nothing I can say to convince him to leave this world forever. And that if this bowel cancer he has, aggravated by his drug abuse and alcoholism takes his life, then so be it. He said that nothing I can say to him will ever convince him otherwise.

I just wish all of these problems would just disappear. I have no idea how any of this came to light in such a narrow period of time. All of these problems coming from different directions... And yet my best friend stands there and tells me that he is tired of constantly hearing about my demons... I just don't know what to do anymore. I... refuse to let my whole life come to an end right now. For my loved ones! For my own self! John has convinced me of that. I WILL NOT BE DETERRED. I WILL NOT BE INTIMIDATED BY WHAT IS HAPPENING AND I WILL NOT GIVE UP. I REFUSE TO LET IT ALL END LIKE THIS!

What John has shown me is the beauty of having a strong and determined heart. The strength and determination he has offered me, the kindness of his words, the messages he sent to me in his silence as I wept in his presence in my times of need. In all of this pain and suffering, he has convinced me now that I am stronger than I think! I know now that he was right all along. The might of his spirit is one I shall keep within my own, whatever life's adversaries are. Things will sometimes be hard, sometimes even devastating like they are now. I want to show to myself and to him that I am strong, so strong for the beauty and the meaning all of these people in my life have offered me.

I know you wish for me to offer you some space, John. And I completely respect that. I love and respect you more than any other friend I've ever had the joy to know. In the end this is what I needed all along to rid myself of this pain from this mortal coil... I knew I could trust you. I love you so, so much, in helping to birth my inner beauty within my own personal Hell.

Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE : Yesterday at 10:36 PM.
T00DEEPBLUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM   #8035
Baby Joel
just you and i

Quote:
Originally Posted by chookiecookie
show

show

also, die and dye

lostboys http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/lostboys/

th official homophone thread: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1675125

the serious thread: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1675340
Baby Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:10 PM   #8036
jakesmellspoo
Pervert

eye eye eye
eye eye eye
iiiii waaaant yooooooou
It was my first day at a cardboard factory. They told me to remove my piercing. I refused and got sent home with full payment. So my shortest job was 20 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Joel
personally, i like butt
jakesmellspoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: