Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Gear Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 06-04-2015, 12:17 PM   #1121
TheRiffGod
Somewhere up with Budda?

Hi,

I am looking to buy a Jet City JCA100HDM.

I am looking to trade my Peavey 6505 with a footswitch and speaker cable for it, plus cash on your end because a new 6505 is worth more than double a JCA100HDM new and it's in very very good condition.

a second hand JCA is about 180, and a second hand 6505 is about 520. just so you can work out how i am seeing everything.

I am in Monmouthshire in South Wales, UK and i am friendly, so do get in touch cheers!

SD Pegasus (7)
DiMarzio Crunch Lab (6/7)
DiMarzio Titan (6/7)
1x12 or 2x12 enclosure
12" speakers
H&K Grandmeister 36
Boss NS2
Any spare components

I want your broken/unwanted gear, UK only. Message me!
TheRiffGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 12:18 PM   #1122
TheRiffGod
Somewhere up with Budda?

Or, just by my 6505?

I'll sell it for 500

SD Pegasus (7)
DiMarzio Crunch Lab (6/7)
DiMarzio Titan (6/7)
1x12 or 2x12 enclosure
12" speakers
H&K Grandmeister 36
Boss NS2
Any spare components

I want your broken/unwanted gear, UK only. Message me!
TheRiffGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 05:47 PM   #1123
Americaholics

can anyone give me advise on where i can poster my guitar for sale on the forum I'm new and its not been easy to figure this all out HELP!!!!????
Americaholics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:47 PM   #1124
ern.arrowsmith

UK

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently moving house and am looking to sell some of my gear. I have for sale:

Ibanez RG7321 - 280 ono
Excellent condition. I bought it new in 2008 and haven't played it very much in that time. Never been gigged.

Yamaha FX-310 - 50
Good entry level electro-acoustic guitar, great for bedroom players or as a backup gig guitar. Has a few scratches but nothing that affects the sound or playability. Been gigged once.

Aria Pro II SB700 (I think...) - 80 ono
Really nice bass from the 1980s that I got a few years ago and was planning to use as a project. A bit beaten up but lovely finish regardless. Hasn't got a bridge as the original wasn't in a great state and I took it off about 5 years ago to replace it.

Large hard case - 5-10
Bought this originally to fit a Jackson KE3 but it currently hast the Aria Pro II in it. 5 with any other item, or 10 on its own.

Korg AX3000G - 30 ono
This was an awesome multi-effects unit, but unfortunately I used the wrong PSU with it once and damaged the power board. I have been told by Korg that the power PCB is sold as a biscuit board with the main PCB (part reference KLM-2569/2570). When I contacted them a few months ago the part was 63.83 including VAT. I decided not to order the replacement as I haven't got much need for its capabilities anymore. Will sell the unit (no PSU) for 30 ONO, so you should be able to get an awesome multi-effects unit for about 95.

Zoom G2.1U - 45
Bought this a few months ago but haven't really used it. In good working order, has a scratch on the top but this is just cosmetic.

EMG 81/85 - 20 each, 35 for the pair
Bought these about 7 or 8 years ago with the intention of using them in a build but never got round to it. The person who had them before me sanded the corners a little to fit their guitar, but that's only really a cosmetic change. The pickups have got the 3-pin connectors with flying leads but no other circuitry.

Peavey Audition 110 - 50
Good 25W practice amp. Looking to sell as I want to get something a bit more modern with modelling capabilities.

If anyone would like photos of any of these items, let me know and I'll take some either tomorrow night or the next.

Finally, I am potentially interested in a PRS Custom 24 SE (preferably Whale Blue), so if anyone is looking to get rid of one and wants to discuss a sale/trade then please get in touch.

Thanks!
ern.arrowsmith is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: