Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Instruments > Electric Guitar
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 04-09-2013, 07:23 PM   #21
SteveHOC
Used Register

Thank you! It's kind of sketchy I suppose, but given the size of the company and the markup, it's hard to feel too guilty. Plus, their customer support is non-commissioned, and the online sales don't go to any lower salesperson, so I'm not screwing anyone out of commission.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:43 PM   #22
W4RP1G
Please, call me Pig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHOC
Thank you! It's kind of sketchy I suppose, but given the size of the company and the markup, it's hard to feel too guilty. Plus, their customer support is non-commissioned, and the online sales don't go to any lower salesperson, so I'm not screwing anyone out of commission.

MF an GC are the same company, aren't they? GC typically honors any sale in-store, regardless of the exceptions. Can't be sketchy if even they break the rule, right?!
W4RP1G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 07:48 PM   #23
SteveHOC
Used Register

Quote:
Originally Posted by W4RP1G
MF an GC are the same company, aren't they? GC typically honors any sale in-store, regardless of the exceptions. Can't be sketchy if even they break the rule, right?!

True! MF, GC, and Music and Arts are all of the same parent company. Usually they exclude Fenders and Gibsons with the sales though. This is pretty much a sure-fire way around the fine print (though I haven't friend it on Gibson yet, someone should give that a shot!)

Rate This Thread: