Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Original Recordings
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 12-01-2012, 02:06 AM   #1
Brumlicr2012

New Aronious Prog Metal Song entitled 'Truth in Perception'

A new song that my new prog metal band Aronious released. It has a pretty catchy, heavy vibe to it. It is a lengthier track and it was recorded at 608 studios in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It is a pretty high quality recording and it is also up for free download on our facebook page as well as our band camp page! We'd appreciate it so much if any of you musical guys and gals would take some time out of your day to check it out and give us some feedback on it! We are very much influenced by bands like Fallujah and The Haarp Machine! Here is a link to our youtube video of the song and also a link to our facebook page for the free download! http://www.facebook.com/aroniousmetal?ref=hl
Brumlicr2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:06 PM   #2
kasso99
Deshrived, dummy!

how does your band have only 400 some likes? very good stuff.

-like a snail along a straight razor, dividing itself through motion
M E S H U G G A H
kasso99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:18 PM   #3
Brumlicr2012

Thanks man! Well we just put up our band page about a month or two ago. We are a pretty new band lol. Also, it's so hard to spread the word and get your music out there. It's kind of ridiculous!
Old 12-05-2012, 04:05 PM   #4
crazysam23_Atax
Burning away

Awesome! I can definitely hear the HAARP Machine influence. Mind if I ask how you got your guitars to be so beefy? I'm assuming, with a recording like this, that you used a Noise Gate in your recording?

Anyway, this shit is definitely right up my alley.

Mind critting mine?
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1576204

Bandcamp

Now working on my upcoming EP "Discarnate". See the expected track list on my bandcamp.

Terry Prachett is funnier than you! Discworld
crazysam23_Atax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:08 AM   #5
Brumlicr2012

Hey thanks for the kind words! Well i recorded with my agile interceptor pro 727 7 string guitar that had active emg's in it so the pickups and the guitar had a bit to do with it. We also re-amped the track with a 5150. I dont believe we used any sort of noise gate at all on this track just because noise gates can be kind of a tone killer. And i havent been able to check out your stuff man the link isnt letting me. I clicked on it and it said the page couldnt be found! Damn ug! lol

Rate This Thread: