Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 09-30-2014, 02:23 PM   #4501
Fisheth24
UG's only Dean user

So guys, this is the closest I've ever been to a death in the family, apart from how my uncle died before I was born so I have no knowledge of what he was like aside from family telling me things about his legacy as a very successful entertainer in Scotland and stuff. But this is weird.
Currently my gran is in a hospital, in a deep sleep and the doctors don't know what's wrong after two scans. I just, never thought this would hit me that quickly.

Plus I keep arguing with my best friend. It really sucks because I have feelings for her and I just feel that because stuff isn't going right and I keep upsetting them and hurting them. Sorry about this guys, but I need a hug.

Last edited by Fisheth24 : 09-30-2014 at 02:27 PM.
Fisheth24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 07:27 PM   #4502
Blackwaterson89
Jesus is the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisheth24
So guys, this is the closest I've ever been to a death in the family, apart from how my uncle died before I was born so I have no knowledge of what he was like aside from family telling me things about his legacy as a very successful entertainer in Scotland and stuff. But this is weird.
Currently my gran is in a hospital, in a deep sleep and the doctors don't know what's wrong after two scans. I just, never thought this would hit me that quickly.

Plus I keep arguing with my best friend. It really sucks because I have feelings for her and I just feel that because stuff isn't going right and I keep upsetting them and hurting them. Sorry about this guys, but I need a hug.

I am sorry to hear that man. I will pray for your family man.

Quote:
It is only when men begin to worship that they begin to grow.-Calvin Coolidge

#IamSecond
Blackwaterson89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: