Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Musician Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 11-13-2012, 10:20 PM   #1
jnunn

looking for guitar player

me and my band are looking for another guitar player we are pretty good as it is but we just need more guitar we play alternative shit with some bite we have some equipment but not enough to support another guitar player so youl will need to have your own equipment we are formed out of the east lansing michigan area we are in a town called mason so if anyone is interested in making some tunes with dedicated musicians hit me up with a message and age would have to be with in 16 to 22 we dont want any poser wannabe guitar players that think they are gods gift to the world every one in are band is equal i my self have been in bands with people that only want to do it for the money and the fame
jnunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:35 AM   #2
leopoldoblacker

looking for guitar player, for my band
If you want to get the best building services, you have to click here. All you have to do is to take advantage of the best deals with regards to it. Moreover, you can visit this site to get the best deals.
leopoldoblacker is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: