Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Original Recordings
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 02-03-2013, 12:28 AM   #1
Waff
UG's Waffle

C4C - Oompa Loompa metal

Title unrelated.

Enjoy!
Waff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:35 AM   #2
fdsaevad

pretty cool sound on the guitar... unique kind of song. was going to say the mix was crowded, should pan some things out but then i realized it's just a thick guitar track and drums.

... needs bass. can't really comment on the tune itself without a melody, just punching out some riffs. which are pretty cool mind you.
fdsaevad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:55 AM   #3
Waff
UG's Waffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdsaevad
pretty cool sound on the guitar... unique kind of song. was going to say the mix was crowded, should pan some things out but then i realized it's just a thick guitar track and drums.

... needs bass. can't really comment on the tune itself without a melody, just punching out some riffs. which are pretty cool mind you.

Bass is there! It's side-chained to the kick. I have a lot less low end on there than I feel I should have, as I haven't heard it on a good subwoofer. I was afraid of putting on too much, and having it sound really boomy for everyone with good sound systems.

Okay, cool. This stuff helps me. I don't have access to a good sound system to find this stuff out. I'll EQ more bass on there. Thanks man.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:08 PM   #4
Waff
UG's Waffle

I was hoping the title would get more people to click on the thread. Ugh.

Bump for great justice!

Rate This Thread: