Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Musician Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 12-24-2012, 09:43 AM   #1
drummer420
Registered Machine

drummer to form an online metal band

I am looking for some dudes to collaborate with for an online metal band. I just got some good microphones and a mixer so I can record quality tracks. I have never been able to find skilled musicians in my area that are interested in playing metal so thats why I wan't to do an online collaboration. I am more of a thrash and metalcore guy. I like a vocalist that can do more than just growl and understand what he is singing. If this sounds like something you may be interested in shoot me a pm or respond here. The easiest way of doing this in my opinion is convert the stand alone tracks down to mp3 format and send it through e mails. Looking for some seriously talented people to take it as far as you are willing to go. I have been working on an album myself for a little over a year but I feel like I should be doing more and my guitar playing doesn't really do my drumming justice.
drummer420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:27 AM   #2
Mik3D23

What exactly are you looking for? I play guitar and I am open to playing a lot of different styles of music. PM me if you wanna get together or something
Mik3D23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:40 AM   #3
mitchgosche2011

I'd be interested in playing bass. PM me. And I think it'd be easier to share files over a cloud service like dropbox.
no one has seen your penis...
...YOUR PENIS MUST BE GOD!
mitchgosche2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:47 AM   #4
dudsevangelista

im a metal shredding guitarist are you preferring original or covers im a youtuber aswell you can check my videos at www.youtube.com/dudsevangelista or www.youtube.com/titansgrip2012 if you like to do a cover can we do a death metal version of deadskin mask by slayer? message me on www.youtube.com/titansgrip2012 or www.reverbnation.com/mdudsnhazem
dudsevangelista is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: