Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Musician Ads
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 09-11-2012, 01:55 AM   #161
Deth_Hippie
Rattle your goddamn head!

My name is Steven. I live in West Bend and I am looking to start a Metal/Thrash Metal band. I play guitar. I am looking for another lead guitarist, bassist, vocalist, and a drummer. I am self taught, but I have recently been taking lessons. I have a lot of stuff written as well. I play in E Standard .
Old 01-03-2013, 04:11 PM   #162
Manthony14

Hi, I'm Anthony from la Crosse. I'm 20 and looking to start/join a band, or find someone to jam with in the area. I'm looking to play rock or folkish style music. I play guitar, and can play bass. I'm looking to mostly make originals but some covers are welcome a well. Message me if you are interested.
Manthony14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:15 AM   #163
ROCKER1000GNR

Shield the Survivors is in need of a new vocalist, because of creative differences with the old vocalist. We are located in Oshkosh. We will all be juniors in college starting in the fall, we're all 20 years old. We sound like As I Lay Dying, Phinehas, Disturbed, Parkway Drive, Trivium etc. If anyone is interested feel free to contact the band.
ROCKER1000GNR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:00 AM   #164
JustRooster
Organ Donor

Holy hell, a Wisconsin thread!

Well, I'm in Madison, and I'm starting a Post Rock band with another UG member. We're 23 and 22, but age of member doesn't matter. If you're in the area and like This Will Destroy You and Mogwai, PM me.

MEPHAROOSTER
JustRooster is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: