Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Recordings > Tabs & Chords
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-18-2009, 08:47 AM   #1
salamander121
Drummer

Admist the Terror Pt.3 (Epilogue) <GP5, GP4, MIDI, C4C>

I decided to make a three song concept idea basically telling the story of a tropical-like forest planet being destroyed by a superweapon on a nearby moon. This is the ending, hopefully creating the image of a planet getting destroyed and being left with nothing as the natives to this plant escape.
I've decided to work my way backwards so I'll probably post a Pt.2 and Pt.1 depending whether I feel like it or not . Please leave any contructive critism. C4C.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Admist the Terror Pt.3 (Epilogue).zip (7.8 KB, 52 views)

My solo stuff: Finlay Cable (Soundcloud)
salamander121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 08:57 AM   #2
Regression

Just listening now, will edit this with more crit/suggestions. In the 3rd bar change it to an Emaj maybe?

I personally would have done that and after trying it I think it sounds better, although it doesn't flow quite as well into the 4th bar.

Okay, listened to the rest.. It was all solid, I actually have no ral suggestions, the only real problem was, I completely lost focus.

Maybe it's jsut not my type of music, it sounds good, I just didn't find it very interesting. One suggestion could be make more use of dynamics. It gives pieces alot more liveliness, feeling.. apart from that I can't offer much in the way of improvements.

Last edited by Regression : 01-18-2009 at 09:04 AM.
Regression is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: