Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Misc > UG Contribution
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 03-18-2009, 11:30 AM   #41
JustLikeMe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicafan616
a while ago i put in a few reveiws, i know i did my guitarr a Vintage Warp and either abigail or the puppet master albums, perhaps both, i can't remember now. they still havent been approved or rejected. when will they be?

Your review for Vintage Warp was not accepted.
JustLikeMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:35 AM   #42
JustLikeMe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikigo
Dear 'Articles' Admin,

'Happy to amend article as suggested re 'TH1' ...but as the HTML article was edited direct onto the proscribed PAGE, as such ...I don't have a "back-up" of it, to reflect on the comments made ...or to edit it (i.e. there's No Link just a greyed-out 'D'.

Could someone please send me a copy via the internal email? ...Or to my registered email address?

Many thanks.

Regards,
:-R

I sent it to you by internal email. Check your inbox. ::type
JustLikeMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:49 AM   #43
JustLikeMe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
For Everyone Who Wants To Ask About His (Her) Review!
Please, write full info about your review:

Category: Manufacturer (Artist name,...) - "Model" (Album,...)

For example:
CD: Kylesa - "Static Tensions"
Electric guitar: Epiphone - "ET-270"

Last edited by JustLikeMe : 03-18-2009 at 11:50 AM.
JustLikeMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:22 PM   #44
metallicafan616
Feminist
 
metallicafan616's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hampshire, England.
what about my album reviews i know it was either King Diamond - Abigail or the Puppet Master, have they been accepted or rejected? i haven't had an e-mail about whether or not my reviews have been accepted or not (do you get told why?)
__________________

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
metallicafan616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 03:27 AM   #45
JustLikeMe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicafan616
what about my album reviews i know it was either King Diamond - Abigail or the Puppet Master, have they been accepted or rejected? i haven't had an e-mail about whether or not my reviews have been accepted or not (do you get told why?)

Your CD: King Diamond - "Puppet Master" was denied, read this please. I can't accept it because it's too much information copied from wikipedia in your review.

Last edited by JustLikeMe : 03-20-2009 at 09:55 AM.
JustLikeMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 01:06 PM   #46
ch153
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Hi again. I had submitted 2 reviews about 3 1/2 - 4 weeks ago. And both had not been approved yet. The first review I submitted was a live concert review. It was Buckethead at WorkPlay Theatre in Birmingham alabama. I had gone to this concert on Nov. 4th and decided to write this review for it. The second review I had submitted was for my guitar amp. My amp is a Marshall MG30DFX. So if you could check in on these as well, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks- Chris
ch153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 04:18 AM   #47
JustLikeMe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch153
Hi again. I had submitted 2 reviews about 3 1/2 - 4 weeks ago. And both had not been approved yet. The first review I submitted was a live concert review. It was Buckethead at WorkPlay Theatre in Birmingham alabama. I had gone to this concert on Nov. 4th and decided to write this review for it. The second review I had submitted was for my guitar amp. My amp is a Marshall MG30DFX. So if you could check in on these as well, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks- Chris

Hi, ch153. Your review for the concert wasn't accepted because it's too short and not informative enough for the concert that old. And there are lots of Marshall MG30DFX reviews already (I can accept only big and very good one for it).
JustLikeMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 01:40 PM   #48
A Rolling Stone
#36
 
A Rolling Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kentucky
I have two columns that have been pending for a long time now and 6 columns were approved today but none of them were mine....
Their titles are:
-The 27 club
and
-Bob Dylan Bio
__________________
Pot
Kettle
Black
A Rolling Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:05 PM   #49
GSD N3
follow your bliss
 
GSD N3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: "Underneath the waves is where I'll be, until you notice me."
So I submitted a column called "DOA - Part 1" about a week ago, and it still says waiting. I submitted a tab for Burn Halo's Dirty Little Girl a couple days ago, and it was approved instantly. So, I would like to know what's going on with my column please.

Thank You!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by witchhammer
you, sir, are terrible.


I'm finding new ways to make the same mistakes,
putting my dreams onto paper and then folding them into planes,
then I let them go because when in Rome,
I set fire to what I love the most.


GSD N3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 09:15 AM   #50
JustLikeMe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Rolling Stone
I have two columns that have been pending for a long time now and 6 columns were approved today but none of them were mine....
Their titles are:
-The 27 club
and
-Bob Dylan Bio

Approved

Last edited by JustLikeMe : 03-26-2009 at 09:16 AM.
JustLikeMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 09:16 AM   #51
JustLikeMe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSD N3
So I submitted a column called "DOA - Part 1" about a week ago, and it still says waiting. I submitted a tab for Burn Halo's Dirty Little Girl a couple days ago, and it was approved instantly. So, I would like to know what's going on with my column please.

Thank You!

Approved
JustLikeMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 10:25 AM   #52
GSD N3
follow your bliss
 
GSD N3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: "Underneath the waves is where I'll be, until you notice me."
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLikeMe
Approved


Thanks!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by witchhammer
you, sir, are terrible.


I'm finding new ways to make the same mistakes,
putting my dreams onto paper and then folding them into planes,
then I let them go because when in Rome,
I set fire to what I love the most.


GSD N3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 03:13 AM   #53
JustLikeMe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSD N3
Thanks!

You are wellcome
JustLikeMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 05:04 PM   #54
0GibsonLesPaul0
Check My Columns in UGC
 
0GibsonLesPaul0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Columns
- Editing Profiles Vol 2 Backgrounds
- Editing Profiles Vol 1 Text

- A Guide To Buying Pedals
- A Guide To Tuning Your Guitar
- A Guide To Chromatics
Lessons
- Penatonic Minor Scale For Starters

The titles pretty much explain what they are about. All were submitted at least 1 month ago. Some up to 1 and a half.
0GibsonLesPaul0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:06 AM   #55
JustLikeMe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0GibsonLesPaul0
Columns
- Editing Profiles Vol 2 Backgrounds
- Editing Profiles Vol 1 Text

- A Guide To Buying Pedals
- A Guide To Tuning Your Guitar
- A Guide To Chromatics
Lessons
- Penatonic Minor Scale For Starters

The titles pretty much explain what they are about. All were submitted at least 1 month ago. Some up to 1 and a half.

"Editing Profiles" - denied. There are enough information in this forum thread.
"A Guide To Buying Pedals", "A Guide To Tuning Your Guitar" - denied. Too small and not really helpful, there are some good similar columns already.
"A Guide To Chromatics", and lesson "Penatonic Minor Scale For Starters" - temporarily approved. Again.. too short. I approved these articles for now, lets see what users will think about that. If people will like them, I'll keep your articles alive.
JustLikeMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:43 PM   #56
0GibsonLesPaul0
Check My Columns in UGC
 
0GibsonLesPaul0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLikeMe
"Editing Profiles" - denied. There are enough information in this forum thread.
"A Guide To Buying Pedals", "A Guide To Tuning Your Guitar" - denied. Too small and not really helpful, there are some good similar columns already.
"A Guide To Chromatics", and lesson "Penatonic Minor Scale For Starters" - temporarily approved. Again.. too short. I approved these articles for now, lets see what users will think about that. If people will like them, I'll keep your articles alive.


Here is the new version of the "Guide to Chromatics"
0GibsonLesPaul0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 03:09 PM   #57
DesolationJD
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
i submitted an article like 3 days ago
LOL
it was in the Fiction column
Title : Life Long Regret : The Beginning

IS IT GETTING ACCEPTED ?!
Thanks for answering, if u do that is
Good Day
DesolationJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:26 AM   #58
JustLikeMe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Life Long Regret : The Beginning - approved
JustLikeMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:31 AM   #59
DesolationJD
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLikeMe
Life Long Regret : The Beginning - approved


Thanks For that
Good Day
DesolationJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:21 PM   #60
cleptobismal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Um, There was a lesson I submitted a long time ago labeled "Sweep Tapping" that got approved, but it was low quality, and I've already had the updated version submitted and approved, I put it in 4 lessons over time, so there is already a much better version of the lesson up, it's not a big deal, but it is kind of unnecessary to have there, you can take it off if you want, just bringing that to your attention
cleptobismal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:25 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.