Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Tab Talk
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 03-24-2009, 10:56 PM   #1
JuanD92

guitar tabs for Habib Koite & Bamada - Din Din Wo (Little Child)

heres a youtube link:

i really like it! the guitar sounds awesome ......tabs?
JuanD92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:14 AM   #2
frantic_saint

yeah dude this song is the ****. i heard it on my media player when i got my new computer. its awesome.
frantic_saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 10:06 AM   #3
t5l|

so, can someone tab it?

I think this is the coolest smileys: :stickpoke
t5l| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:30 PM   #4
am_d

If anyone out there is tabbing habib koite than could they also tab nawa by Orchéstre Baka de Gbiné. its a similar style of music.
am_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:38 PM   #5
whitefalcon112

I have the tabs in an old music book, the song is in Am and very easy to play. Ill upload the tabs when i get around to it.
Old 01-23-2011, 04:48 PM   #6
jamstation
UG's Malin Genie

so did those tabs finally come up?
jamstation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 10:44 PM   #7
CosmicUkulele

bump
CosmicUkulele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 09:25 PM   #8
Kk1995

The Note on the A string must be play constantly
EADGBE(Standard)
FIRST
E-x- (Finger Pick the 3rd Fret on A and 6th Fret on B at the same time)
A-3- (Then Play the Open note on the G string after picking the two previous notes)
D-x- (Then Repeat the first one(not the Open note)
G-0-
B-6-
E-x-

Second
E-x- (Now this must be done continuously after with the previous ones)
A-3- (You can HammerOn or Just Play the note one at a time) 0 3 or 0HammerOn3
D-x- (But don't forget to play the Bass Note Which is the 3rd Fret on A at the same time while your HammerOn or playing the one by one)
G-x- (Pretty much the finger style one like the FIRST one)
B-0to3- HammerOn
E-x-

E-x- (Now after the First and the Second is done go straight to the 1st Fret on B and play the note but instead of 3 on A it's Open note)
A-0-
D-x-
G-x-
B-1-
E-x-

Third
E-x- E-x- Now after that E-x- E-x- Now for this part after you hit the 1st Fret on the B string Pulloff and Let it ring as you repeat the Note
A-3- A-3- A-3- A-3- On the 3rd Fret on A) OR (Play the 1st Fret on the B string and Play Open on B again instead of the Note
D-x- D-x- D-x- D-x- On the A string and without pulloff from B string)
G-x- G-x- G-x- G-x- Repeat this for 3x but at the 3rd something changed
B-0- B-1- B-x- B-1- B-0- (You can play the A 3rd Fret as you are playing the B string for a Bass sound)
E-x- E-x- E-x- E-x-

E-x- E-x- Ok When you repeat instead of Playing Open note on B after 1st Fret or Pulling off you hit The 3rd Fret on B instead
A-3- A-3- and after you hit the 3rd Fret on B and break the pattern you play 1 again and then Hit open) That is the very VERy first part of
D-x- D-x- the Song intro it's repeat but a few changes happens) I'll make another tab for that later on. Too tired for now Peace out!
G-x- G-x- Hope THis HELP AND I KNOW THIS IS NOT THE ONLY WAY TO PLAY OR IT MAY SOUND A BIT OFF! I just putting it up there
B-3- B-1- B-0- after listening and playing on my guitar. (This is all done by EAR) Again good luck and hope this help. Beside if you get
E-x- E-x a better tabs or anything like that or got a better way of playing it go ahead!
Kk1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 08:19 AM   #9
SumFX
The Terror Of Tinytown

Kk1995 i found that hard t follow :/

But yeh this song is great, it was on default/samples on my Itunes along with - I Ka Barra (Your Work) which is the shizzle.

If anyone has some tabs that would be great, i usually figure songs out myself but these tracks are freakin' hard.
SumFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 10:43 PM   #10
TheBoConcept

Haha hey I'm a bit late to the party but I just spent all night figuring the first bit of the song out. I'll tab it soon.
TheBoConcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 11:07 PM   #11
TheBoConcept

Code:
(/) Slide Up (\) Slide Down (h) Hammer On (p) Pull Off (b) Bend (r) Release (v) Vibrato E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- B|--5-----5-----3--1-----0-----1--------1--0--1--------1--0--1-----0--3--1-----1--1--1-------- G|--0--0--------------0-----0-----2--------------2--------------0-----------0-----------2----- D|-----------0--3--2-----0-----------2-----0--2-----------0--2-----0--3--2-----------------2-- A|-----------------------------0--------------------0-----------------------------2--0-------- E|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------3-------------- E|----------------------- B|--1--0--1--------1--0-- G|-----------2----------- D|-----0--2-----------0-- A|--------------0-------- E|-----------------------

http://www.guitartabcreator.com

there you go!!!
You kind of have to figure out the rhythm, it's hard for me to tab something so intricate out. The notes are in order though, just listen as to how to play them.

Last edited by TheBoConcept : 06-19-2011 at 12:23 PM.
TheBoConcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:17 PM   #12
guams

Hi, I tried a transcription 2 years ago, a little different and much longer, maybe with errors, but it sounds great.

Code:
Tuning : E A D G B E Time Signature: 4/4 | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |-0-----0----------|------------------|------------------|------------------| |-------------3----|-1-------0--------|-1-------1---0----|-1-------1---0----| |-0---0------------|-----0-------0----|-2---2------------|-2---2------------| |---------0---3----|-2-------0--------|-2-----2-----0----|-2-----------0----| |------------------|------------------|------------------|-------0----------| |------------------|------------------|------------------|------------------| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |------------------|------------------|------------------|------------------| |-1-------0---3----|-1-------1---0----|-1-------1---0----|-1-------1---0----| |-2---0------------|-----0---0---0----|-2---2------------|-2---2------------| |-2-------0---3----|-2----------------|-------2-----0----|-2-----------0----| |------------------|-------------2----|-0----------------|-------0----------| |------------------|---------3--------|------------------|------------------| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |-0-----0----------|------------------|------------------|------------------| |-------------3----|-1-------0--------|-1-------1---0----|-1-------1---0----| |-0---0------------|-----0-------0----|-2---2------------|-2---2------------| |---------0---3----|-2-------0--------|-------2-----0----|-2-----------0----| |------------------|------------------|-0----------------|-------0----------| |------------------|------------------|------------------|------------------| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |------------------|------------------|------------------|-------------0----| |-1-------0---3----|-1-----------0----|-1-------1---0----|-1-------1--------| |-2---0------------|-----0---0--------|-2---2------------|-2---0-------0----| |-2-------0---3----|-2----------------|-------2-----0----|-2-----2---2------| |------------------|-------------2----|-0----------------|------------------| |------------------|---------3--------|------------------|------------------| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |---3-----1p0-0----|---1---0----------|------------------|------------------| |-0----------------|-3-------3---0----|-1-------1---0----|-1-------1---0----| |-------2-----0----|---2---0----------|-2---2------------|-2---2------------| |------------------|-3----------------|-------2-----0----|-2-----------0----| |------------------|-------------2----|-0----------------|-------0----------| |------------------|---------3--------|------------------|------------------| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |------------------|------------------|------------------|-------------0----| |-1-------0---3----|-1-----------0----|-1-------1---0----|-1-------1--------| |-2---0------------|-----0---0--------|-2---2------------|-2---2-------0----| |-2-------0---3----|-2----------------|-------2-----0----|-2---------2------| |------------------|-------------2----|-0----------------|-------0----------| |------------------|---------3--------|------------------|------------------| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |---3-----1p0-0----|-5-----7-----7----|-5-----5-----5----|-5-----5----------| |-0----------------|------------------|---------5--------|------------------| |-------2-----0----|-5---7-----7------|------------------|------------------| |------------------|------------------|------------------|-----------2/7----| |------------------|------------------|-0---------0------|-----0---0--------| |------------------|------------------|------------------|------------------| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |-8-----7-----5----|---3-----1---0----|---------0--------|-------------0----| |------------------|------------------|-----1-----1------|-1-------1--------| |---9/7---7/5---5/-|-4---4---2---0----|-2----------------|-2---0-------0----| |------------------|------------------|---2---2----------|-2-----2---2------| |------------------|------------------|-0----------------|------------------| |------------------|------------------|-------------3----|------------------|

Enjoy

Last edited by guams : 09-12-2011 at 04:22 PM.
guams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:24 AM   #13
Renato L

So... Your tabs are pretty cool!
Could someone of you please tab Habib Koité's Cigarette Abana? It has such a nice groove... I really would like to know how to play it! I will try tab it myself, but now I'm during the final exams, and I don't have much time to do it, so if anyone of you could tab it before, it woul be very nice.
Thanks!

Last edited by Renato L : 01-02-2014 at 05:17 PM.
Renato L is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: