Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 01-15-2015, 08:16 AM   #1
Snozzlechacha

Bla-bla-bla Hiding youtube gender?

Well hi there ! I'm new to this forum !!! Just wondering should I hide my gender on YouTube , reasons .... Even though I'm 16 I still am not interested in sex and I've seen lots of sexual comments towards females which I would feel uncomfatable ( yeah I have mental issues don't laugh!) , also people may overrate my YouTube videos and that leads to loads of men giving hate comments , which I have seen , I just want to play and not have people hate me , I mean do you think I could hide my gender , I can easily hide in a baggy top and lean forward so you can't see my ... Bewbs , and just not point the camera at my face , yeah my face is the most kawaii give away , it's like big eyes and pouty lips and baby nose , the defenition of feminine , I just want to have fun and not be overrated then hated , then perved at lol , do you think I should hide my gender or just not bother putting videos on YouTube , or just show im a girl , I play bass btw , what would you do girls or guys if you were a girl in a parallel universe what would you do ? Thanks
Snozzlechacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 08:19 AM   #2
MinterMan22
potato

yea men are pretty lame
Old 01-15-2015, 08:26 AM   #3
GuitarGod_92
UG Newbie

be who you are and turn comments off if you dont want all the creepy old dudes on Youtube hitting on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by suckersdream
I'll suck your dick
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali.guitarkid7
"Everything sucks" - GuitarGod_92, 2014

<3 eastwinn <3
GuitarGod_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 08:26 AM   #4
ehbacon

The chance that you will get to the popularity where you have multiple people commenting on the same video is very slim.

So what I'm saying is it really doesn't matter either way.

My soundcloud
My tumblr
My twitter
My facebook

and always remember
Quote:
Remember, when pulling out anal beads, you're not trying to start a lawnmower.

Last edited by ehbacon : 01-15-2015 at 08:28 AM.
ehbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 08:41 AM   #5
Pastafarian96
Greyhound

just disable the comments for your vide. no crÍpes here.

EDIT: for fuck's sake auto-correct, creeps

I'm amazed I had my previous sig for more than an hour considering how stupid it was.

Last edited by Pastafarian96 : 01-15-2015 at 08:42 AM.
Pastafarian96 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 08:45 AM   #6
T00DEEPBLUE
Freaky Alien Genotype

I find it funny that you don't want people to comment on your appearance or your gender, yet you've just described what you look like in an effort to evoke a reaction.
T00DEEPBLUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 08:51 AM   #7
Zaphikh
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by T00DEEPBLUE
I find it funny that you don't want people to comment on your appearance or your gender, yet you've just described what you look like in an effort to evoke a reaction.

This.

What's funny is that you want to discuss this, at length, with complete strangers. You want to discuss why you want to hide something so that you won't have to discuss the matter later with others if they happen to care what your gender is at all. You're engrossed in trying to control how others can and should perceive you. It's all defense for having no defense at all.

Edit: Also, you come across as a subtle multi. The need to tell us you're new (as if your join date doesn't give it away), keeping an unbalanced syntax to not be recognizable from earlier posts, and bringing up multiple topics (based on sexual themes) that seem to humor the sjw-crowd.
gnoight ug

Last edited by Zaphikh : 01-15-2015 at 08:57 AM.
Zaphikh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 08:56 AM   #8
T00DEEPBLUE
Freaky Alien Genotype

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphikh
This.

What's funny is that you want to discuss this, at length, with complete strangers. You want to discuss why you want to hide something so that you won't have to discuss the matter later with others if they happen to care what your gender is at all. You're engrossed in trying to control how others can and should perceive you. It's all defense for having no defense at all.

In 16 year old girl terms, this means "Don't comment on how I look, unless you think I'm hot because I'm too insecure to have any self-validation, so I need to get it from other people."

Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE : 01-15-2015 at 08:59 AM.
Old 01-15-2015, 08:58 AM   #9
Zaphikh
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by T00DEEPBLUE
In 16 year old girl terms, this means "Don't comment on how I look, unless you think I'm hot because I'm too insecure to have any self-validation, so I need to get it from other people."

Precisely this.
gnoight ug
Old 01-15-2015, 08:58 AM   #10
BjarnedeGraaf
UG's bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snozzlechacha
Well hi there ! I'm new to this forum !!! Just wondering should I hide my gender on YouTube , reasons .... Even though I'm 16 I still am not interested in sex and I've seen lots of sexual comments towards females which I would feel uncomfatable ( yeah I have mental issues don't laugh!) , also people may overrate my YouTube videos and that leads to loads of men giving hate comments , which I have seen , I just want to play and not have people hate me , I mean do you think I could hide my gender , I can easily hide in a baggy top and lean forward so you can't see my ... Bewbs , and just not point the camera at my face , yeah my face is the most kawaii give away , it's like big eyes and pouty lips and baby nose , the defenition of feminine , I just want to have fun and not be overrated then hated , then perved at lol , do you think I should hide my gender or just not bother putting videos on YouTube , or just show im a girl , I play bass btw , what would you do girls or guys if you were a girl in a parallel universe what would you do ? Thanks

post a picture of you and your..... bewbs so we can truly figure out what you should do

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
BjarnedeGraaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 09:00 AM   #11
Zaphikh
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by BjarnedeGraaf
post a picture of you and your..... bewbs so we can truly figure out what you should do

Dude's probably a dude.
gnoight ug
Old 01-15-2015, 09:01 AM   #12
BjarnedeGraaf
UG's bear

dude's can have boobs. I know from experience.

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400
Stagg SW203N
Old 01-15-2015, 09:03 AM   #13
Zaphikh
Custom User Title

Quote:

gnoight ug
Old 01-15-2015, 09:06 AM   #14
Pastafarian96
Greyhound

Quote:

like me ...

I'm amazed I had my previous sig for more than an hour considering how stupid it was.
Old 01-15-2015, 09:06 AM   #15
BjarnedeGraaf
UG's bear

Quote:

ok so serious answer time. 99% of those sexist comments are just 15 year old nerds who cant get laid IRL. I wound't be bothered by them.

Also, are you any good at bass? could you share a video?

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400
Stagg SW203N
Old 01-15-2015, 09:09 AM   #16
Pastafarian96
Greyhound

Quote:
ok so serious answer time. 99% of those sexist comments are just 15 year old nerds who cant get laid IRL. I wound't be bothered by them.

Also, are you any good at bass? could you share a video?

this, this, this and this.

Old 01-15-2015, 09:11 AM   #17
Snozzlechacha

I think some people are taking what I said the wrong way , I just wanted some advice on the matter , it's not like ive put up a picture of my face , I was briefly describing it to tell you why I don't want to put it on YouTube ( for the reason that there may be perverts on YouTube) , yeah you people are strangers but I thought this forum was for giving advice , like a counsellor for music , I wasn't boasting , I also have lots of flaws... Man hands , man butt , gap tooth , man boobs , also im not engrossed controlling others , I just don't like taking shit from people ive got enough shit in my life as it is .
Snozzlechacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 09:13 AM   #18
T00DEEPBLUE
Freaky Alien Genotype

Quote:
I think some people are taking what I said the wrong way , I just wanted some advice on the matter , it's not like ive put up a picture of my face , I was briefly describing it to tell you why I don't want to put it on YouTube ( for the reason that there may be perverts on YouTube) , yeah you people are strangers but I thought this forum was for giving advice , like a counsellor for music , I wasn't boasting , I also have lots of flaws... Man hands , man butt , gap tooth , man boobs , also im not engrossed controlling others , I just don't like taking shit from people ive got enough shit in my life as it is .

Multi confirmed.

Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE : 01-15-2015 at 09:25 AM.
Old 01-15-2015, 09:15 AM   #19
Pastafarian96
Greyhound

Quote:

solution: pretend to be a drag queen, the thousands of perverts will turn into a handful.

Old 01-15-2015, 09:16 AM   #20
BjarnedeGraaf
UG's bear

Quote:

you'll only take shit from people if you choose to.
Why do you choose to be bothered by comments made by nerds over the internet?

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400
Stagg SW203N

Rate This Thread: