User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 05-12-2009, 11:11 PM   #21
strat0blaster
growing out of the snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU Experienced?
I'm kind of reluctant to get in a relationship at the moment, but I suppose I could get over that, I just don't want to fuck up our friendship - which I value a great deal.

I wish I realized you had feelings for me before school ended. Well, I guess I'll see you in late August, and we can take things from there if you're still into me.

Awesome. Pure awesome.

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
show
strat0blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:12 PM   #22
Le_Bunny
Anime/manga convert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugunruhe
wait, was that a typo, or is whingeing actually a real word. because i like it.

Real bro. Common in Australia.

Definitions of whinge on the Web:

-a cry; a complaint; to complain or protest, especially in an annoying or persistent manner
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/whinge

-whine. I hear this a lot from mothers entreating their young children to "stop whingeing."
www.stensrude.com/Australia/Oz.html

"If there is no struggle, there is no progress."

Hoping to reduce my time spent in the Pit

Blog: Things I Have Learnt from Working in the City
Le_Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:12 PM   #23
Aquatinte

'K.

You idiot! Your ignorance of real-life issues will be your downfall. I will laugh at your funeral because you kept repeating "global warming is a myth" as your condo on the beach in Florida flooded, and you drowned.

What the hell? Stop following her around, creeper! She already flat-out refused you after you
kissed her on the face without warning. That didn't mean "try harder." It meant "LEAVE ME THE F#*% ALONE!" I know, she told me.

You suck at teaching! Why do we spend 6-week periods on single units that aren't even required for the state, then hurry through what should be month-long units in a matter of days because we ran out of time before testing? Yeah. YOU MESSED UP. It's too bad you have seniority here because I would LOVE to see you get laid off. Actually, I think I'd prefer you getting fired.

Last edited by Aquatinte : 05-12-2009 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Italicized.
Aquatinte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:13 PM   #24
ryan_nadon
ass brain

youre ****ing annoying, stupid, and ugly as ****ing possible. i dont don't even know how its possible to be that ****ing ugly! i mean, your head is shaped like a balloon! also, the next time you say "geez, ryan!" i'm gonna ****ing punch you in the jaw.

you're stupid. that's all there is to it.youre not a genius, youre not a good musician: playing three different notes on the B string for 4 seconds isn't a song, it's just ****ing annoying, and youre especially not a "love doctor". Every woman in the world doesnt want to have sex with you. they dont "want your balls". the only girlfriend youve ever gotten was because of me, because you told me to ****ing ask her out for you! also, you think every woman in the world is hot. You dont know what beauty is. You think beauty is a vagina. If i so much as even disagree with you on whether a girl is good looking or not you accuse me of "having too high standards". my standards arent too high, you just dont even have any and when someone opposes you on ANYTHING, anything at all your ego forces you to retalliate by coming up with some bull**** theory about how I'm stupid or doing that stupid pose where you flip me off and push your head back as far as you can ****ing get it. do that one more time and I'll punch you in the throat. I honestly don't know how you can be that ****ing narssicistic, you would have to try to be that ****ing annoying.

ok i think I'm done now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came

Last edited by ryan_nadon : 05-12-2009 at 11:31 PM.
ryan_nadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:13 PM   #25
LiveLuvSkate
Is On a Boat

really? is this all needed? do you really have to **** with me soo much? i'm sick of it and you really need to get everything straight already cuz i'm sick of you screwing with my mind.
LiveLuvSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:15 PM   #26
Fivebretz
Haders Gonna Hade

Maybe we could do our hypothetical sentences in italics or something, cos so far I've thought that pretty much every one was aimed at me until I read further into it :s...kinda unsettling lol

I am a leaf on the wind; Watch how I soar
Fivebretz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:15 PM   #27
Zugunruhe
Guy #2 in Steve Vai's pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le_Bunny
Real bro. Common in Australia.

damn, im jealous.

i would move there, except i heard its full of gigantic killer crabs that secretly run the government through a series of human figureheads whose lives are so filled with evil they constantly pray for the swift death they will never receive. other then that, tho...
I have no opinion on this matter.
Zugunruhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:15 PM   #28
dhutton
Bam.

i don't actually hate you

i'm indifferent to your existence, putting an emotion there just makes me feel human

https://www.facebook.com/UnevenLanesRock
dhutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:16 PM   #29
huevos
Signt, oo Jaed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by strat0blaster
I think you're a chump - you can't even tell the people to their face without your falsetto thin spine snapping like a twig, forcing you to retreat.

Just kidding.

Seriously though - I tell people what I think in person or I don't say it at all. If you can't man up, don't have the opinion.

It's called being tactful.
Not that you have to lie or anything, but there are times you should keep your opinions to yourself.
huevos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:16 PM   #30
JackWhiteIsButts
Hard Boyled

Quote:
Originally Posted by strat0blaster
Awesome. Pure awesome.

I don't know if awesome is how I'd describe it

Kind of hard to kindle a relationship when she's in Pennsylvania and I'm in D.C. Oh well, at least I crashed in her bed with her before leaving. Felt her boob and everything.

JackWhiteIsButts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:16 PM   #31
Tag43
for the lulz

You must feel so cool, to call me your friend and just call me the most f--ked up things.
Tag43 just won, everyone else stop trying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornmancer
You sir are filled with win.

Listen to my band's music. We're good, I promise.

One trick pony in a one horse town.
Tag43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:17 PM   #32
Ssargentslayer
Registered Abuser

Your boyfriend is an ugly, cocky piece of **** that doesn't shut up and deserves to be ****ed over to know what it feels like to be hurt! That ****ing bastard takes everything he has for granted and doesn't even deserve what he has

There is a lot more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeSlinger
I basically slap my dick on my girlfriend's stomach until I get off.
brot pls
Minecraft: Bunnies4Breakfst
Xbox: Bunies4Breakfst
Ssargentslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:18 PM   #33
biga29

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourDad
I KNOW WHO WAS PHONE, AND IT WAS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to prove it...

I still don't get why phone can't be the chicks mom... no where in that little plethora of herpes-filled text does it say that voice is a man's voice...

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
biga29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:19 PM   #34
Misticalz
UGs Triangle Player

I honestly feel like those of you who bitch at others about being attention *****s are sad people who don't have as much attention from their peers and as much as they like to convince themselves they don't want any attention they still want it and secretly hate those who try to openly try and essentially get it while those whiny people lose it.

I also believe that people who are attention *****s should've gotten nicer parents or better friends (bfs and gfs included) or parents who gave them less attention.

I like irony.

Misticalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:21 PM   #35
ILIKEMUSICALOT
LOL!

I love you so ****ing much but please, just give me some goddamned space. Don't call me every five seconds when I'm away. If I'm doing something like watching a movie or playing a video game, don't stand in front of me with the intentions of being cute. It's not cute. It's annoying and it pisses me the **** off. If a friend wants me to go someplace with them and you don't want to go, DON'T. You don't have to tag along because you feel you need to be by me every second. Trust me, it's not a good thing when you complain the whole time you're with us because you don't want to be where we are at in the first place. I am hanging out with my friend because I want to. No one said you had to do the same. I love you and I let you live your life like a normal human being with your own personal space. I know you don't do it intentionally and you don't do it with intentions of being a bitch, but give me some ****ing space woman.

Oh, and I don't hold that **** in. I tell her this **** at least every other day, haha. Just wanted to share a part of my life with you guys.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:25 PM   #36
strat0blaster
growing out of the snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU Experienced?
I don't know if awesome is how I'd describe it

Kind of hard to kindle a relationship when she's in Pennsylvania and I'm in D.C. Oh well, at least I crashed in her bed with her before leaving. Felt her boob and everything.

Oh - apologies...

I thought that was a joke directed at TS.... In which case, it was funny.

Actuality dictates that it's not. My bad.

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
show
strat0blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:27 PM   #37
mental_zer0
ME OTO EM

Location: GO ON, GIVE US A SNARE RUSH RUSH RUSH RUSH RUSH RUSH RUSH RUSH RUSH RUSH
you are a ****ing awful teacher. you treat the everyone as though they were designed to do everything you wish at the precise moment you want it. sure some of the kids act up but thats no excuse for wasting everyone elses valuable time flaunting yourself. trying to make yourself seem more important than you ever will be. most everyone at the school despises you. i count myself among them, but youre lucky that i at least feel sorry for you. no one could possibly find you tolerable in anyway and youre doomed to a life condescension and bitter reciprocation. burn in hell.

---------

ive always tried to make it obvious how much i love you. you always tell me you do but i hardly see you show me that you do.

---------

i cant help but be incredibly jealous when i see you with anyone else. i trust you more than anything but i cant keep myself from from thinking that everyone you meet is a step up from me and that you cant wait to find him so you can dump me, no strings attached.

---------

it took until someone threatened your life to end it with that soul sucking bitch? grows some balls. it should have been over months ago you sex addicted pansy

---------

i need psychedelics just to get back UP to baseline. at least, what my mind is telling me is baseline. i could just be going insane.
mental_zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:28 PM   #38
Le_Bunny
Anime/manga convert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugunruhe
damn, im jealous.

i would move there, except i heard its full of gigantic killer crabs that secretly run the government through a series of human figureheads whose lives are so filled with evil they constantly pray for the swift death they will never receive. other then that, tho...

Crab people run every developed country and large business, haven't you heard? That doesn't stop you speaking in Aussie slang- turn on the inner bogan and watch in awe as fellow Americans flock to you asking about kangaroos and boomerangs. Bloody oath!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misticalz
I honestly feel like those of you who bitch at others about being attention *****s are sad people ...

Bitching about attention wh0res bitching about attention wh0res, in effect calling yourself an attenwion wh0re... mindFFFFFFUUUUUUUU...

"If there is no struggle, there is no progress."

Hoping to reduce my time spent in the Pit

Blog: Things I Have Learnt from Working in the City
Le_Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:28 PM   #39
Ottopilot
halt! hammerzeit

No. Shut up. I do NOT think he likes you, and I hope you fall down a very large flight of stairs. A flight of Ugly Mofo stairs hitting every last What The F*ck Is That step on the way down. May all of your worrying and nagging give you the most agonizing of ulcers. And give me back my CDs, goddammit.
Ottopilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:29 PM   #40
TooFast
Sometimes slow

I Liek Chocolate Milk!
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
TooFast is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: