Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 11-13-2012, 11:51 PM   #7041
AnEvilWalrus
UG's Lone Fern

I just can't keep myself from falling for you every damn time. This is like some shit out of a Three Days Grace song or something. It's ridiculous. And I thought I'd finally been rid of it this summer, after that night. I thought it was closure. It felt like closure. But apparently not.
Originally Posted by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
AnEvilWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:32 PM   #7042
FenderBender72
The Bearded Warrior

Just had it all typed out and ready to get this off my chest and hit "post", but I couldn't. Why do I do this to myself?; bury it deep, bottle it up until I break.

FenderBender72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:16 PM   #7043
Somekid94
Dingus

I think I finally know why I'm so paranoid. It's because that's how you two raised me. Even as I write this I think, I practically know that you'll be reading this. And yeah, it's public domain, as you say. And yeah, I can understand you're only concerned about me. But honestly, you need to step off. Give me some space. Stop telling me all this crap about not being able trust people because they're all bad. Just stop. I'm not depressed because I think my girlfriend is cheating on me. I'm depressed because I have been taught, more so trained, to think that way by you two, my parents. I know you'll read this. I know you'll bring this up. Just take it to heart, and read it closely and look at it from my eyes. More importantly, just take a step back. Let me do my own thing for a while. See how much I improve.
Somekid94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:20 PM   #7044
damian_91

Your parents read through your posts on UG? That's ****ed up

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/damian-91

My Gear:

Misha Mansoor Signature Carvin DC 747
Boss NF-1 Noise Gate (x10)
damian_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:30 PM   #7045
Obsceneairwaves
A'int no prohpet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somekid94
I think I finally know why I'm so paranoid. It's because that's how you two raised me. Even as I write this I think, I practically know that you'll be reading this. And yeah, it's public domain, as you say. And yeah, I can understand you're only concerned about me. But honestly, you need to step off. Give me some space. Stop telling me all this crap about not being able trust people because they're all bad. Just stop. I'm not depressed because I think my girlfriend is cheating on me. I'm depressed because I have been taught, more so trained, to think that way by you two, my parents. I know you'll read this. I know you'll bring this up. Just take it to heart, and read it closely and look at it from my eyes. More importantly, just take a step back. Let me do my own thing for a while. See how much I improve.

shit dude, I know how it goes. I had to move back in with my parents for my surgery. Holy ****ing shit.

They just couldn't accept(still can't, the assholes) that I knew what was best for me, even providing that I'd lived on my own before the surgery...

anyways, Hope shit gets better for you man.
Old 11-15-2012, 02:06 PM   #7046
Somekid94
Dingus

Quote:
Originally Posted by damian_91
Your parents read through your posts on UG? That's ****ed up

It's public domain, so naturally they feel like they have the right to read everything. Either that or my paranoia is worse than I thought. Some things are just too specific and difficult to imagine them being coincidences.

Last edited by Somekid94 : 11-15-2012 at 02:13 PM.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:33 PM   #7047
genghisgandhi
RIP DJ Screw

I can feel my seasonal bipolarism coming. I was sure this year would be different
genghisgandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:56 PM   #7048
yoman297
how quik do i get ban

Why am I ruining my life?

Why can't I just take some risks? It would make my life a lot better.
and a bunch of other things
yoman297 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:35 PM   #7049
Somekid94
Dingus

What? What? What? Who..? How? What? How can you be pregnant? I didn't think... What... How did.. WHO did.. you? how??

WHAT? HOW DID YOU GET PREGNANT?! You weren't supposed to get pregnant.. I thought you were an innocent person. The little innocent chubby girl who never got into any of that stuff...

Whaaaaaaat?
Old 11-16-2012, 01:42 AM   #7050
VanTheKraut
How tough am I?!

I work 35 hours a week at a horrible job that I hate, because the job I loved and that paid better couldnt afford to keep me. My managers assume that every one of their employees are untrustworthy and incompetent, even though 90% of the crew work their asses off for way less pay than they deserve. But before work, I spend 12 hours a week at college and have all kinds of homework that goes along with that. And when I come home from work exhausted and start writing my Sociology paper, all I get to hear about is how Im a brick wall to talk to, I must not love you anymore because I'd rather be at work. How was work? Everyone is terrified to make even a mistake because the bosses will slash their hours the next week as punishment.

Im not some ****ing wunderkind. I'm not going to school on a full ride like you are. I actually have to pay for every one of these classes. You're the smartest girl I know. We've been together for 2 years. And now all I hear is how I have no plan for the future, I'm all talk and no action. I'm the one working full time so I can even afford this school, and the dinner dates too. I have dreams too, they've just been put to the side while I work 10 hours shifts at a job I hate. Because dreams don't pay for shit.

You make me resent you because when we fight about this all you do is apologize for everything, we both know you don't mean a word. You just don't want to fight. And then you go to bed. Because thats the ****ing adult way to handle problems. And you ask why I'm going to the gym at 11pm? It's because Im being pulled in every direction and it's the only place where I can put in my earplugs, be wrapped in complete silence, and do something I used to enjoy and used to want to build something, anything out of.

Thats my vent, I dont care if you read it. I just had to get it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Old Country. Old Blues. Old Rock. Old Metal. Gangsta Rap.

Last edited by VanTheKraut : 11-16-2012 at 01:57 AM.
VanTheKraut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:59 PM   #7051
entity0009
UG's Null.

How did I end up here, my future resting on a job at a fucking supermarket.
entity0009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:17 PM   #7052
Wolfinator-x
Teeth

Lately I've had this sort of emotion/feeling of discomfort and irritation, but I can't seem to explain what it is. I just feel negatively weird. I don't feel angry or depressed, I just have this negative, "cloudy" feeling that I just can't explain, and I very much dislike it. I'm feeling "bothered" or "disturbed".

I very vaguely know what may be bothering me, but I don't know "enough" what it is, let alone how to explain it. Almost everything (and I mean almost EVERYTHING) sort of "offends" or "bothers" me. How do I get myself to just feel better? I really have no idea what the source of this negative, indescribable emotion is, so I couldn't possibly explain it to a therapist, so that option is out.
Stray Cats, Gustav Holst

Mah Youtube vids.
if you truly loved me, you'd watch them (psst; it's not just glam stuff)

Mah Soundcloud
Wolfinator-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:37 PM   #7053
doomded
I aint your buddy go away

Again, your lack of basic consideration is truly astounding. Just so you know, I have a whole fucking week off of school for thanksgiving and now, because of your shit, I'm not going to be able to actually enjoy even a single minute of it.

It really sucks that I am at the point where the only thought in my life that keeps me moving forward is that I will one day be able to walk away from this place and never have to deal with the bullshit of this "family" again.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
doomded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:01 PM   #7054
Sinfinity000

Maybe we tried at a relationship. Maybe I was na´ve as **** that you didn't want one. Maybe my friend was right and you were just using me the entire time. I don't know. That doesn't matter now, though, because we're still friends and I can still love you as that. Thanks for putting up with me as long as you did.
Sinfinity000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:45 PM   #7055
Somekid94
Dingus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfinator-x
Lately I've had this sort of emotion/feeling of discomfort and irritation, but I can't seem to explain what it is. I just feel negatively weird. I don't feel angry or depressed, I just have this negative, "cloudy" feeling that I just can't explain, and I very much dislike it. I'm feeling "bothered" or "disturbed".

I very vaguely know what may be bothering me, but I don't know "enough" what it is, let alone how to explain it. Almost everything (and I mean almost EVERYTHING) sort of "offends" or "bothers" me. How do I get myself to just feel better? I really have no idea what the source of this negative, indescribable emotion is, so I couldn't possibly explain it to a therapist, so that option is out.

I feel this way a lot, man. You're not alone.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:46 AM   #7056
mrfinkle213
I'll Bring The Gasoline

I don't like you. Not one bit.

But I ****ing love you to pieces.

mrfinkle213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:59 AM   #7057
OddSalads
UG's ambassador to plants

What is wrong with me? I hate myself, though others like me. I cannot take a compliment to save my life. I am far too internal, and have trouble expressing anything, except through writing, which I am reluctant to do. I feel like no one understands me. My thoughts are far too intricate for me to try to explain, and I don't feel like explaining for fear of being judged. I'm pretty sure I've gone through some major changes since my grandfather died. Since then, I have felt an extremely powerful sense of detachment. Like my life is a TV show that I'm watching, and doesn't effect me at all.

I like people, but only from a good safe distance. I don't let people close because I have had three terrible experiences with girls. (I'm only 16, in case anyone was wondering.) I hate whining to you guys/girls, but this seemed like an appropriate place to do it.

Directly a person:
We are at an awkward impasse. I love you and have for as long as I have known you. You aren't perfect, as no one is, but there is a perfection about you. However: I will not ever ever make any sort of advances, due to what happened last time. I know you don't want me, but in my condition, I need stability.

I need empathy and someone to talk to who won't tell and won't judge.

tl;dr: I am weird. I am bad at people. I love a girl, she doesn't like me, help plox.

Last edited by OddSalads : 11-19-2012 at 01:01 AM.
OddSalads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:23 PM   #7058
Sinfinity000

I've thought about it over the past few days, and I can't seem to decide how I feel about you. One day I love you and want to try again, but know I can't because I ****ed up. Another day I hate you and wish you would die because you used me for so long and still have the nerve to talk to me. Yet another day I can forgive you for all you've done, apologize for all I've done, and accept that we're just friends now. Just remember that no matter how I end up deciding to feel about you, the blame for what happened goes to both of us.
Sinfinity000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:54 PM   #7059
PaulyVengeance
User

What's the point, I don't fit in around here any more. Everyone turns out the same in the end.
PaulyVengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:14 PM   #7060
Somekid94
Dingus

Woaw. I just had the flashback of flashbacks. It made me wonder if I even loved you back when we were in school... But I did.. I know I did... Why can't I remember any of it...? I can't remember what day it was, what the weather was like... Shit I can't even remember what season it was... Why is this all so hard to remember...? EVERYTHING is becoming harder and harder to remember... Its like I have Alzheimer's disease, but I'm coherent... Mostly at least.. I think.

If anyone reads this.. Could someone chime in..? Please? Maybe you've heard of this before?

Last edited by Somekid94 : 11-20-2012 at 11:17 PM.

Rate This Thread: