Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Closed Thread
Old 05-24-2009, 06:45 PM   #61
hawttieblonde69
UGs RT Junkie
 
hawttieblonde69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudjessie42
OK, so the girlfriend I had before didn't have a phone, so I don't know...how often should I call/text this new girl I'm interested in without being annoying to her? And in case it's important, she's the one that liked me first.


If you're interested in her a good way to show it would just text her to say what's up or to see how her day is going. But also wait for her to initiate sometimes too. Good luck and let us know what happens.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Våd Hamster
This is the best advice you could ever ask for.

Relationship Thread Junkie!
Or PM me for advice.
Define: Misnomer
E-married to mcjosh
hawttieblonde69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 06:50 PM   #62
coheed713
Bargle Nawdle Zouss
 
coheed713's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Definately Not on UG
Well, here it goes.

I asked out a good friend of mine out on Thursday, but she never got a chance to answer because it was kind of sudden and there was too little time to answer. She was out the next day and we don't have each other's numbers. However, apparently she wants to say yes but she is not exactly certain about it. What that supposed to mean?

Then there is two more people involved in this. One is my good friend, let's call him B, and there is a girl who asked me out but I rejected and is friends with the girl I asked out, lets call her K. So, there is a chance the girl I asked doesn't want to say yes because of those two because she knows how they feel. Any idea of what she's going though or advice if I should wait this out. And there is the chance she ends up saying "no" and I don't want that affeecting our relationship as friends. Help?
__________________
Eternity isn't long
If all you so is sleep
And forever is just a little while
If all you do is dream.





All Alone is All we Are
coheed713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 06:57 PM   #63
Limons
Registered User
 
Limons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudjessie42
OK, so the girlfriend I had before didn't have a phone, so I don't know...how often should I call/text this new girl I'm interested in without being annoying to her? And in case it's important, she's the one that liked me first.


Call/text her maybe a few times a week. You don't want to text her all day because she'll probably get bored of you. Also, wait for her to text you first a bit.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkinbazooka
This is true. The few times I've had sex it took like five minutes to get it in and neither of us were even sure if we were using the right hole.
Limons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 06:59 PM   #64
thanksgiving
UG Senior Member
 
thanksgiving's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Australia
I missed teh first page... I am disappoint.

I'll just finish my FAQ and sent it to you Defrockednun.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.




The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
thanksgiving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:01 PM   #65
domino_92
Kõikvõimas Jää-äär
 
domino_92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Houston, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by coheed713
Well, here it goes.

I asked out a good friend of mine out on Thursday, but she never got a chance to answer because it was kind of sudden and there was too little time to answer. She was out the next day and we don't have each other's numbers. However, apparently she wants to say yes but she is not exactly certain about it. What that supposed to mean?

Then there is two more people involved in this. One is my good friend, let's call him B, and there is a girl who asked me out but I rejected and is friends with the girl I asked out, lets call her K. So, there is a chance the girl I asked doesn't want to say yes because of those two because she knows how they feel. Any idea of what she's going though or advice if I should wait this out. And there is the chance she ends up saying "no" and I don't want that affeecting our relationship as friends. Help?


Does B like the girl you asked out? And how was there not enough time? It takes a few seconds, unless she really needs to think about it. So I'll play out two scenarios...

She says yes; B and K get over themselves eventually and you and your girl can pursue a strong relationship. But the lack of certainty on her part makes me a bit skeptical.

She says no; you get over yourself.
__________________
Asthmatic? Click Here!

Last edited by domino_92 : 05-24-2009 at 07:03 PM.
domino_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:14 PM   #66
coheed713
Bargle Nawdle Zouss
 
coheed713's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Definately Not on UG
Quote:
Originally Posted by domino_92
Does B like the girl you asked out? And how was there not enough time? It takes a few seconds, unless she really needs to think about it. So I'll play out two scenarios...

She says yes; B and K get over themselves eventually and you and your girl can pursue a strong relationship. But the lack of certainty on her part makes me a bit skeptical.

She says no; you get over yourself.


Scenario 2 I have no problem with. Its the fact that I'm not sure where our friendship will end up after that.

And I asked her literally ten seconds before we had to go our separate ways because her mom picked her up and she had no time to think it over.
__________________
Eternity isn't long
If all you so is sleep
And forever is just a little while
If all you do is dream.





All Alone is All we Are
coheed713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:15 PM   #67
yellowfrizbee
UG's Conversation Analyst
 
yellowfrizbee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Florida
Congrats on the new thread..is 2 1/2 years too soon to move in ?
__________________
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn


Stepco's Master
|MakinLattes for President!|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
yellowfrizbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:16 PM   #68
hawttieblonde69
UGs RT Junkie
 
hawttieblonde69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by coheed713
Scenario 2 I have no problem with. Its the fact that I'm not sure where our friendship will end up after that.

And I asked her literally ten seconds before we had to go our separate ways because her mom picked her up and she had no time to think it over.


That was very bad timing on your part. :p If she only says no because of B and K then everything will go back to normal. If she says no because she is not into you, well...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Våd Hamster
This is the best advice you could ever ask for.

Relationship Thread Junkie!
Or PM me for advice.
Define: Misnomer
E-married to mcjosh
hawttieblonde69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:19 PM   #69
domino_92
Kõikvõimas Jää-äär
 
domino_92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Houston, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowfrizbee
Congrats on the new thread..is 2 1/2 years too soon to move in ?


Being only 16, I wouldn't really know. But it seems to me that it depends on how strongly you feel for each other and not how long you've been together.
__________________
Asthmatic? Click Here!
domino_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:21 PM   #70
PLOP
UGs Nottingham Homeboy!
 
PLOP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: notts, uk
What's a good way to ask a girl out? In person...or a good way to make a move on her?

Also rigiddigits, you left me hanging j/k, its cool
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_skater
everyone listen to PLOP he knows the way of the forum samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Shadows
^PLOP = Best, username, ever.


REVOCATION FTW! 9/9/9
PLOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:21 PM   #71
coheed713
Bargle Nawdle Zouss
 
coheed713's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Definately Not on UG
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawttieblonde69
That was very bad timing on your part. :p If she only says no because of B and K then everything will go back to normal. If she says no because she is not into you, well...


I'm cool with it both ways, I'm just not sure she is. But thanks, I know it was pretty bad timing but I got caught up in the moment.
__________________
Eternity isn't long
If all you so is sleep
And forever is just a little while
If all you do is dream.





All Alone is All we Are
coheed713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:23 PM   #72
yellowfrizbee
UG's Conversation Analyst
 
yellowfrizbee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by domino_92
Being only 16, I wouldn't really know. But it seems to me that it depends on how strongly you feel for each other and not how long you've been together.

Nah, tbh I only asked so my post wouldnt be spam to test your speed in answering. Good job. You passed


If I had to ask myself that then I probably would say no to moving in.
__________________
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn


Stepco's Master
|MakinLattes for President!|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
yellowfrizbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:23 PM   #73
Limons
Registered User
 
Limons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowfrizbee
Congrats on the new thread..is 2 1/2 years too soon to move in ?


If you feel strongly for each other, then you should move in. I know people that have been dating for a few months and live together.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkinbazooka
This is true. The few times I've had sex it took like five minutes to get it in and neither of us were even sure if we were using the right hole.
Limons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:23 PM   #74
domino_92
Kõikvõimas Jää-äär
 
domino_92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Houston, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowfrizbee
Nah, tbh I only asked so my post wouldnt be spam to test your speed in answering. Good job. You passed


If I had to ask myself that then I probably would say no to moving in.


Ah, I got ya...




...bastard
__________________
Asthmatic? Click Here!
domino_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:28 PM   #75
hawttieblonde69
UGs RT Junkie
 
hawttieblonde69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowfrizbee
Congrats on the new thread..is 2 1/2 years too soon to move in ?


I'd say that at your age, it's much too soon. You're only 18 years old, you have yet to completely grow into the person that you're going to be and chances are that this relationship you're in right now is not going to work out. It could, but it's unlikely. Living together at this point puts you in a position in which you'll have to grow up way too soon (no parents = bills, groceries, less help, need to find own insurance, etc.) and increases the likelihood of you starting a family much too young. And I know, "age doesn't mean anything" but in a situation like this it does. Just weigh your options and make a choice. And if you're already living on your own with zero parental help, then I guess it's not too soon for you two to move in together.

EDIT: Damnit frizbee! :p
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Våd Hamster
This is the best advice you could ever ask for.

Relationship Thread Junkie!
Or PM me for advice.
Define: Misnomer
E-married to mcjosh

Last edited by hawttieblonde69 : 05-24-2009 at 07:29 PM.
hawttieblonde69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:54 PM   #76
JoshOnLama
Registered User
 
JoshOnLama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
i like this girl and ive known her for a year . 1 month a go i told her that i like her ( i kno that was a stupid move) , but she told me she liked me back . I talk to her all the time , but lately she hasn't been showin me any signs that she still likes me . So tomorrow i'm gonna ask her if she still have feelings for me . What should i do ? should i go ahead and ask her straight ahead or say somethin before that ? or say something else ? really need help :S i really like this girl , but idk if im Fz'ed.
JoshOnLama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:58 PM   #77
domino_92
Kõikvõimas Jää-äär
 
domino_92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Houston, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshOnLama
i like this girl and ive known her for a year . 1 month a go i told her that i like her ( i kno that was a stupid move) , but she told me she liked me back . I talk to her all the time , but lately she hasn't been showin me any signs that she still likes me . So tomorrow i'm gonna ask her if she still have feelings for me . What should i do ? should i go ahead and ask her straight ahead or say somethin before that ? or say something else ? really need help :S i really like this girl , but idk if im Fz'ed.


What you should have done is asked her out a month ago. Now the outlook isn't so good. She put her feelings out there for you, and you left her hanging. She's probably lost interest now and moved on.
Go ahead and ask her if she still has feelings for you, but I wouldn't do it straight out. Wheel the conversation in that direction and then maybe say something along the lines of, 'What would you say if I asked you out right now?' in a joking manner. But I wouldn't really get you hopes up. It seems to me you had your chance and blew it.
__________________
Asthmatic? Click Here!
domino_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:00 PM   #78
i love alanis
I'll take yo' cookiez
 
i love alanis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: dick face
mmmk so theres this sophmore in my writing class whos pretty cool. Im a senior btw but im still only a year older than her. And we havent really spoken much until these last couple weeks. We'll occasionally joke around and ask each other what they think of this or that.

Havent really gotten any signals that she likes me or anything. But it wouldnt surprise me if she did. But i only have 2 days left of school and i was thinking....what the hell its summer im bout to be done with school, ill just ask for her number.

So should i do it? and how should i do it? I was thinking of saying something along the lines of wanting to keep in touch over the summer.

Last edited by i love alanis : 05-24-2009 at 08:04 PM.
i love alanis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:03 PM   #79
LedZeppelin9345
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by i love alanis
ill just ask for her number.




do this
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.666
This man is right.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeEvilDude
My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
LedZeppelin9345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:03 PM   #80
domino_92
Kõikvõimas Jää-äär
 
domino_92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Houston, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by i love alanis
mmmk so theres this sophmore in my writing class whos pretty cool. Im a senior btw but im still only a year older than her. And we havent really spoken much until these last couple weeks. We'll occasionally joke around and ask each other what they think of this or that.

Havent really gotten any signals that she likes me or anything. But it wouldnt surprise me if she did. But i only 2 days left of school and i was thinking....what the hell its summer im bout to be done with school, ill just ask for her number.

So should i do it? and how should i do it?

Yes and 'Hey, could I get your number?'
If you think you'll want to contact her over the summer then it seems to me that asking her for her number is a logical move.
__________________
Asthmatic? Click Here!
domino_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:17 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.