Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Closed Thread
Old 05-24-2009, 08:05 PM   #81
hawttieblonde69
UGs RT Junkie

Just ask for her number, no smoke and mirrors, it's pretty simple. Good luck.

Relationship Thread Junkie!
Or PM me for advice.
Define: Misnomer
E-married to mcjosh
hawttieblonde69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:13 PM   #82
JoshOnLama

Quote:
Originally Posted by domino_92
What you should have done is asked her out a month ago. Now the outlook isn't so good. She put her feelings out there for you, and you left her hanging. She's probably lost interest now and moved on.
Go ahead and ask her if she still has feelings for you, but I wouldn't do it straight out. Wheel the conversation in that direction and then maybe say something along the lines of, 'What would you say if I asked you out right now?' in a joking manner. But I wouldn't really get you hopes up. It seems to me you had your chance and blew it.

Well i did ask her out right after she told me she liked me . But the prob is she never has time. She either can't go or she's grounded , and atm she's grounded . So the askin out part was even before i told her . And maybe if it's a good idea im gonna say somethin to let her know that i still have feelings for her and then i will ask her if she still feels the same . So still think i have hope ? i really hope so . She's kinda hard to understand , theres more prob. Oh and btw were 14 O:
JoshOnLama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:14 PM   #83
CG Man16
hey

Is complementing the way a girl looks an effective way of letting her know you like her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
CG Man16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:15 PM   #84
Taxi_06
in Technicolor®

I'm new to the dating world, and I'm going to be a 15 year old sophomore this year, but I have a couple questions:

How do you start conversations with guys at say, a concert, or some other place full of complete strangers?

Where do they draw the line between being confident and being a bitch?

What should a girl do if they feel they are not attractive enough to compete with the more popular "pretty" girls?

It may just be teenage angst, but I would appreciate the help.

<------ Not the droid you are looking for.
Taxi_06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:18 PM   #85
domino_92
Kõikvõimas Jää-äär

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshOnLama
Well i did ask her out right after she told me she liked me . But the prob is she never has time. She either can't go or she's grounded , and atm she's grounded . So the askin out part was even before i told her . And maybe if it's a good idea im gonna say somethin to let her know that i still have feelings for her and then i will ask her if she still feels the same . So still think i have hope ? i really hope so . She's kinda hard to understand , theres more prob. Oh and btw were 14 O:

Since you're both only 14, you're still at that stage where you can be 'boyfriend and girlfriend'. Just ask her to be your girlfriend first to make it somewhat official. Then if she says 'yes', you can try to take it from there. At 14, you're not going to get into anything too serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG Man16
Is complementing the way a girl looks an effective way of letting her know you like her?

To an extent. You can take it further though. Read through the FAQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi_06
How do you start conversations with guys at say, a concert, or some other place full of complete strangers?

'Hey, how's it going? I'm *insert name*! So you like *insert band*?'

Quote:

Tease him some, compliment him some. You can rub up against him and just make physical contact in general. Read rigiddigits FAQ,

Quote:
What should a girl do if they feel they are not attractive enough to compete with the more popular "pretty" girls?

Appear confident. Guys aren't as shallow as you might think.

Last edited by domino_92 : 05-24-2009 at 08:22 PM.
domino_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:21 PM   #86
CrunchyRoll
Like I give a fuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG Man16

You can compliment her, but make fun of her at the same time.

"You look cute, reminds me of bugs bunny"
Old 05-24-2009, 08:24 PM   #87
CrunchyRoll
Like I give a fuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuss_man
advice on how to let her down gently? she's completely smitten apparently, and our mutual friend told me a few days after that shes taking it really badly. im guessing now that she'll me coming with this bombshell.

Ignore those crocodile tears. She'll be with another man in less than a month. When is an attractive girl ever without love?
Old 05-24-2009, 08:27 PM   #88
crimsonblood12
UG's BEST Trumpeter

Quote:

In my opinion, nothing. Just do what you want to look nice, but don't go out of your way trying to "compete with the other girls." I know a lot of guys who will pick the pretty or cute cool chick over the hot popular bitch any time. I know I would. Like Domino said, you just have to be confident. I promise we aren't all total dicks.

COME ON ARSENAL
ROLL TIDE ROLL!
GO BRAVES
GEAUX SAINTS! NFC SOUTH CHAMPIONS!

GO CELTICS!

Blawg - Album Review - 'Come Sunday' by Charlie Haden and Hank Jones
crimsonblood12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:28 PM   #89
yellowlizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshOnLama

The bolded part.

Say you do end up being with this girl, do you really want a girlfriend who you'll rarely get to see? I was in a similar situation to you a while back, it wasn't worth it.

Oh, and Crunchy, that Bugs bunny line was golden lol
yellowlizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:31 PM   #90
LedZeppelin9345

Quote:
I'm new to the dating world, and I'm going to be a 15 year old sophomore this year, but I have a couple questions:

It may just be teenage angst, but I would appreciate the help.

if you just introduce yourself and smile you should be able to start a convo. if you're at a gig, for example, ask him if he's seen the act before etc.

a confident woman =/= a bitch

don't get hung up on the "pretty" or "in" girls. try to be confident in yourself and don't worry about what people think; it can be quite inhibitive.

don't focus on "angst" or any other mainstream "problems" or "issues" with teenagers - they tend to be self-fulfilling - and try not to let yourself be affected by immature people (there are plenty in school).

hope that was helpful and not too vague/cliché

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeEvilDude
My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
LedZeppelin9345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:32 PM   #91
hawttieblonde69
UGs RT Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowlizard
The bolded part.

Say you do end up being with this girl, do you really want a girlfriend who you'll rarely get to see? I was in a similar situation to you a while back, it wasn't worth it.

Oh, and Crunchy, that Bugs bunny line was golden lol

They are only 14 though so more than likely they'd never see each other outside of school in a normal relationship anyway.

Or PM me for advice.
E-married to mcjosh
Old 05-24-2009, 08:33 PM   #92
domino_92
Kõikvõimas Jää-äär

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawttieblonde69
They are only 14 though so more than likely they'd never see each other outside of school in a normal relationship anyway.

Pessimist

...or realist.
Old 05-24-2009, 08:34 PM   #93
yellowlizard

Quote:

Oh, well then sure, if he's happy enough with that then by all means go for it.

At 14 I think I would have wanted to be able to go into town/cinema etc with my girlfriend though. But I guess that's gonna vary from area to area, depending on available facilities/distances and such.
Old 05-24-2009, 08:36 PM   #94
domino_92
Kõikvõimas Jää-äär

When I was 14 I asked my girlfriend out over MSN and said all over 10 words to her before I dumped her 4 months later.

FML

EDIT: ^^ PM it to me.
Old 05-24-2009, 08:36 PM   #95
hawttieblonde69
UGs RT Junkie

Definitely realist. Can you even have a real relationship at 14? (And I used to be the soft hearted regular in the thread. What happened?)

EDIT: I can proofread. PM.

Or PM me for advice.
E-married to mcjosh
Old 05-24-2009, 08:37 PM   #96
domino_92
Kõikvõimas Jää-äär

Quote:
Definitely realist. Can you even have a real relationship at 14? (And I used to be the soft hearted regular in the thread. What happened?)

It happens to the best of us. We still love you anyways
Old 05-24-2009, 08:41 PM   #97
yellowlizard

Quote:

EDIT: I can proofread. PM.

I dunno, I don't want to play the "I'm so mature" card but I think at 14 just seeing a girlfriend at school might not have sufficed. Maybe because I can only picture my school haha, no opportunities to hold hands, kiss, even a hug.

About the soft-hearted thing, just wait till Crunchy gets his hands on some fresh inept beta males

Btw I read this thread every day, keep up the good work guys. It's difficult to read though lol, gets me down when I hear sad stories and there's a facepalm pretty much daily. Tales of success rock though
Old 05-24-2009, 08:43 PM   #98
Freezer Burn
Doesnt Afraid of Anything

There are so many things wrong atm.

1. No one notified me of the new thread
2. Now I am unable to have my own FAQ up in the first post.
3. The previous thread didn't get to the usual 10k posts, you can't mess up tradition like that!
4. Defrocked, how dare you not inform me! I always informed you in the past, and now this?

However defrocked, allow me to offer YOU some advice.

As being the TS, don't try and overdue yourself with the replies/answering. Sure, you should be a dedicated poster, just don't think you have to be the #1 poster in the thread. I tried to do that in the RT's I made, and while succeeding in the first one, trying to do it again was just hell, as it ate away all of my time. That is all for now. FB may be making a reappearance soon once finals are done.

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE
Freezer Burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:49 PM   #99
domino_92
Kõikvõimas Jää-äär

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezer Burn
FB may be making a reappearance soon once finals are done.

Sweet deal!
Old 05-24-2009, 08:52 PM   #100
JoshOnLama

So tell her that i still have feelings for her and then ask her if she still feels the same way ? good idea or bad ? ..... And btw u can have a serious relationship at 14....not every1's the same douche ( just sayin ) love doesnt have an age XD
JoshOnLama is offline   Reply With Quote
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread: