Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Tab Talk
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 06-14-2009, 05:22 PM   #1
Taerok

Request:Fiesta De Guerra

Hi there, fellow musicians,

To briefly introduce myself, I am an austrian guitarist playing now for about 3 years.
Usually I am into playing all different kinds of metal ( ), but recently also into spanish acoustic guitar songs (whew that was as brief as possible ).

OK it's crunch-time:
Does anyone have or know how to get the tabs for the Bleach OST 3 song "fiesta de guerra"? Really cool song, like all the spanish-sounding songs from the OST. I've searched the WHOLE internet but didn't even get a single line I'd really appreciate it if anyone with a higher tabbing-ability than me (mine: 0 ) could tab it out, cuz I'm starting to get crazy about this, hearing this song all the time but not being able to play it.

thx in advance,
Tae
Taerok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:41 PM   #2
Taerok

*reviving thread*

Cmon guys, isnt there anYone out there who has some time to spend on this tab -.-

Hoping for replies,
Tae
Old 07-07-2009, 10:07 PM   #3
soifez

I'm Workin On it on GP! it's not finished yet cuz i'm not a pro! but i'll do it later if a hav enough time! here is my add if u wanna got it sofian_hubb@hot.com
soifez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:37 PM   #4
Taerok

Thanx man, already lost all hope that anyone would help me out =)
Old 10-24-2009, 11:43 PM   #5
chan115

I need the tabs too>.< i already emailed soifez for it but no replies were given..

@Taerok.. can you send the tabs to me if u have it ? =D
chan115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:08 AM   #6
Taerok

I'll inform you if i get them, but it looks like no one on the fricken internets has already tabbed them out :-/
please post here if you find out anything before me ok
best regards,
tae
Old 10-27-2009, 06:11 PM   #7
chan115

alright...i will for sure
chan115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:04 AM   #8
ZeroReaver

Im currently looking for Bleach OST 3 tabs as well. After seeing the whole season in english I can't help but not learn how to play Shiro's flamenco guitar songs! I've been playing for about 5 years now and love the flamenco style and believe that there are no existing tabs for "fiesta de guerra" yet or any of the bleach ost 3 tracks yet. Your best bet is to look into youtube spanish guitar lessons and learn the fundamentals to flamenco just as Shiro did then start tabbing out slowly by ear. Im trying it now anyways shouldn't take forever but its the best bet. Good luck to all of you musicians out there looking for the tabs!
ZeroReaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 04:06 PM   #9
Mauricioy1127

well whats clear is that there is 2 guitars and the rythem guitar is just Am G F E the whole song
Mauricioy1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:25 AM   #10
Shinas

I know its been a while but could you please also send the tabs to my account as well??

If you can send them in txt format please.... i dont have gp yet
Shinas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 03:11 PM   #11
crmrz

At least the intro;

Intro:

e|----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-----------------------------------------------------------------------3----|
G|-------------------------------------------------------------------1--------|
D|------------------0-2-3p2p0--2h3p2h3---2h3-----------3------------|
A|---------0--2-3--------------------------------------------2---------------|
E|---0--4-------------------------------------------------0-------------------|

e|-----------------------0----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|------------0--1--3-------3p1--------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|---------2-------------------------2/1-----------1-2---3p2p1------------1--2-3-2-1h2p1---|
D|------3----------------------------------3-2/3-------------------3--2/3-------------------------|
A|---0------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|-------------------------0-------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-------------------------3---------------------------6--5h6-------------------------------|
G|------------1-----------1-----------------------5-------------7--5--4/2/1---1-2---2---|
D|----2---3------3-------3----------------5/7---------------------------------------3---3-|
A|-------------------------2------------3-----------------------------------------------------|
E|-------------------------0--------1---------------------------------------------------------|

e|-----------------------------------------------------------------------0--------|
B|-----------------------------------------------------------------------3--------|
G|-----------------------------------------------------------------------1--------|
D|--3p2p0-----0-------------------------------------------0--2-3----3--------|
A|------------3-----3p2p0------0---------------0---2-3--------------2-------|
E|-----------------------------4------1--0-1--4------------------------0-------|

e|-----------------------------------------3p1---0-----0--1--3---3/4---3----------------|
B|---1p0-----0---1p0---1--3--1------------------3---------------------------------------|
G|---------2----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
crmrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 03:03 AM   #12
sLyce

More! Please D:
sLyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:37 AM   #13
annymac
Banned

nice song ... i loved all lyrics...everyone would like to listen even.......
annymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 07:07 AM   #14
Deaktee
Banned

Guys if You havent found any guitar tabs check out this site
http://www.guitartabmaker.com/
Deaktee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:34 AM   #15
soulmaster90

Talking

soulmaster90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 03:02 PM   #16
Antenelus

Can anyone please put the tabs into Guitar Pro format or Tuxguitar? it would be very appreciated.
Antenelus is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: