Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Bands & Artists > Hardcore
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 01-25-2013, 05:30 PM   #781
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
 
synestershadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
I'm probably not even gonna give the new album a listen. PTSBBAM was a snooze fest.
__________________
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
synestershadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:37 PM   #782
lookpizza
Party Hard
 
lookpizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: West Coast
Quote:
Originally Posted by synestershadows
I'm probably not even gonna give the new album a listen. PTSBBAM was a snooze fest.

You liked it when it came out.
__________________
I'm an asshole.
lookpizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:44 PM   #783
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
 
synestershadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
No, I didn't. I got really hyped up about it and then when I finally listened it was just super boring. I remember you loving it though.
__________________
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.

Last edited by synestershadows : 01-25-2013 at 06:00 PM.
synestershadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:21 PM   #784
lookpizza
Party Hard
 
lookpizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: West Coast
I did, and I still think it's good. You liked it too though and now you're being a wishy-washy little pandy about it.
__________________
I'm an asshole.
lookpizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:23 PM   #785
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
 
synestershadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Okay, whatever. You're wrong though.
__________________
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
synestershadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:09 AM   #786
InstantAXonHero
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
Kids.
__________________
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
InstantAXonHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:57 PM   #787
datskramzkid
HxC Sun God
 
datskramzkid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
I remember Andrew liking it when it came out but he's been saying bad things about it for a long while.

I didn't like it that much, TA lyrics are really bad. I have no interest in them, but they have a special place for me because I used to love the,.
__________________
Shotty you're a ten, I wait for your drunk dials at 2:30 AM
datskramzkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:00 PM   #788
datskramzkid
HxC Sun God
 
datskramzkid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
While all you guys are talking shit, Jeremy is busy banging lexi belle soooooo
__________________
Shotty you're a ten, I wait for your drunk dials at 2:30 AM
datskramzkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:58 PM   #789
Annihilator666
Quintin
 
Annihilator666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Quote:
Originally Posted by datskramzkid
While all you guys are talking shit, Jeremy is busy banging lexi belle soooooo

Whaaat?
Annihilator666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:18 PM   #790
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
 
synestershadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
I thought the rumors were always that Jeremy was gay.

Also, no I never liked PTSBBAM.
__________________
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
synestershadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:21 PM   #791
blake1221
‭‭
 
blake1221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
God dammit, yes you did. Drop it. It's okay to like something and change your mind after a while. Most of us were pretty stoked on it when it came out.

Let it the **** go, man. haha
blake1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:25 PM   #792
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
 
synestershadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Honestly, I didn't. You're the ones who should drop it. I would know if I liked something or not. I remember being really stoked on it all the way up until it came out and I listened to it. I never even finished it.

EDIT: I'm not even saying this to sound "cool" or anything. I'm saying it because you guys are basically putting words in my mouth. I liked BMTH back when they came out with Count Your Blessings. See? I can admit that. I honestly can't admit that I liked PTSBBAM.
__________________
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.

Last edited by synestershadows : 01-26-2013 at 09:28 PM.
synestershadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:42 AM   #793
lookpizza
Party Hard
 
lookpizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: West Coast
Well besides starting the Touche thread and multiple other threads that had FFO Touche after that album had come out on TPS the only official quote I found from pandy is
Quote:
"Now about the new TA album. It's alright but it doesn't have that same aggressive feel that ...TTBOADH has."

Which obviously isn't praising it, but isn't saying it's bad either. I'm sure if I looked harder I could find more incriminating posts but w/e.
__________________
I'm an asshole.
lookpizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:53 AM   #794
due 07
haaan
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
yeah i change my mind about music all the time, no shame.
due 07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:25 AM   #795
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
 
synestershadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Wow, you really went out of your way didn't you.
__________________
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
synestershadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:31 AM   #796
due 07
haaan
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
guys it's possible he really thought he always disliked it a lot, brains work that way sometimes. also he might've been swept up in hype at the time. or maybe he didn't want to be too controversial. like who tf cares if he liked it slightly more than he said.
due 07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:56 AM   #797
technicolour
Banned
 
technicolour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by datskramzkid
While all you guys are talking shit, Jeremy is busy banging lexi belle soooooo


more like she's pegging him
technicolour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 03:15 AM   #798
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
 
synestershadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by due 07
guys it's possible he really thought he always disliked it a lot, brains work that way sometimes. also he might've been swept up in hype at the time. or maybe he didn't want to be too controversial. like who tf cares if he liked it slightly more than he said.

All he found was that I said it was alright, and that was after not even one listen. And me saying I wish it was more aggressive means that it was boring.
__________________
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
synestershadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:51 AM   #799
lookpizza
Party Hard
 
lookpizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: West Coast
Quote:
Originally Posted by synestershadows
Wow, you really went out of your way didn't you.

Yea i searched touche amore and your name on tps.. I went way out of my way.
__________________
I'm an asshole.
lookpizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:23 AM   #800
InstantAXonHero
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
Quote:
Originally Posted by datskramzkid
While all you guys are talking shit, Jeremy is busy banging lexi belle soooooo


Just looked her up, she likes Star Wars and going to Six Flags? Pretty cool, minus the whole banging guys for money bit.
__________________
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
InstantAXonHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:31 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.