Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > UG Community > The Pit
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old Yesterday, 10:26 PM   #1
angusfan16
butts
 
angusfan16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kensucky
Hulk Smash

__________________
Tool
is dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by indierockker102
angusfan suck on your dads dick you ****ing shit head
angusfan16 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM   #2
Baby Joel
Sorry for ruining UG :(
 
Baby Joel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: drunk with the only saints i know
I will watch it because I enjoy films and these are generally well done, but I'm ready for the next trend in cinema.

also Hulk wins forever.
__________________
Roscoe's Wetsuit
Baby Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM   #3
GuitarGod_92
Trans Princess
 
GuitarGod_92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Washington State
looks amazing
__________________
My name is Sestra!
She/her pronouns please!
And if you call me by my username I'll bite your dick off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suckersdream
I'll suck your dick

GuitarGod_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:36 PM   #4
M00NAGEDAYDREAM
Registered Cruiser
 
M00NAGEDAYDREAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Der Mond
I'd smash your mom with my hulk
__________________
M00NAGEDAYDREAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:41 PM   #5
GuitarGod_92
Trans Princess
 
GuitarGod_92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Washington State
Quote:
Originally Posted by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
I'd smash your mom with my hulk

more like your Ant-Man lol
__________________
My name is Sestra!
She/her pronouns please!
And if you call me by my username I'll bite your dick off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suckersdream
I'll suck your dick

GuitarGod_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM   #6
angusfan16
butts
 
angusfan16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kensucky
I realllllly want to post this nsfw hulk gif, but naw don't feel like getting B&.




But yeah, super excited for this. I liked the first one, and i really really loved Guardians of the Galaxy, so this should be super badass.
__________________
Tool
is dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by indierockker102
angusfan suck on your dads dick you ****ing shit head
angusfan16 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:36 PM   #7
jakesmellspoo
Pervert
 
jakesmellspoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
neato.

semi-related: i was just googling Ant-Man and found this
show


i want that Ant-Man movie.
__________________
NIGHT BIRDS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMullet
It was my first day at a cardboard factory. They told me to remove my piercing. I refused and got sent home with full payment. So my shortest job was 20 minutes.
jakesmellspoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:38 PM   #8
Baby Joel
Sorry for ruining UG :(
 
Baby Joel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: drunk with the only saints i know
that face
__________________
Roscoe's Wetsuit
Baby Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:11 AM   #9
TheChaz
Scientist Salarian
 
TheChaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
2 1/2 hours of asplodes and pew pew? Yeah, I guess I'll watch it
TheChaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:29 AM   #10
M00NAGEDAYDREAM
Registered Cruiser
 
M00NAGEDAYDREAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Der Mond
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarGod_92
more like your Ant-Man lol


lol like everybody is an ant-man in comparison to ts' moms gaping wide va~~~~
__________________
M00NAGEDAYDREAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:59 AM   #11
chrismendiola
Registered User
 
chrismendiola's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Is it just Robert Downey Jr.'s enactment of the character, or does the need for him only exist because people want to kill him? It seems like all of the major enemies he's faced (except for Loki) have been people who have personal vendettas against him.
chrismendiola is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:16 AM   #12
snipelfritz
UG's Beautiful Butterfly
 
snipelfritz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Milwaukee
Honestly, I think comic book movie fans are like some fat girl who puts herself in a position to get repeatedly ****ed by some dude who doesn't even no where a vagina is.

It's like you keep thinking "He's gonna get it right" but every time you leave with more complaints than enjoyment, but you're gonna go again because you're stupid and you like people talking at you.

Seriously, when did Bros and Nerds become the same thing?
__________________
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
snipelfritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:17 AM   #13
MeGaDeth2314
Pudding time, children
 
MeGaDeth2314's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: some sort of dream-space, idk
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipelfritz
Honestly, I think comic book movie fans are like some fat girl who puts herself in a position to get repeatedly ****ed by some dude who doesn't even no where a vagina is.

It's like you keep thinking "He's gonna get it right" but every time you leave with more complaints than enjoyment, but you're gonna go again because you're stupid and you like people talking at you.

Seriously, when did Bros and Nerds become the same thing?



What was the last super hero movie you saw? There have been several recently that have actually been pretty decent.
__________________
https://soundcloud.com/10mesp
MeGaDeth2314 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:21 AM   #14
snipelfritz
UG's Beautiful Butterfly
 
snipelfritz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Milwaukee
Ok, to be fair it was probably the newest Christopher Nolan Batman, but seriously, their ****ing costumes look so ****ing stupid. Like rubber, ribbed sex body suits for ebola patients.
__________________
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
snipelfritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:23 AM   #15
MeGaDeth2314
Pudding time, children
 
MeGaDeth2314's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: some sort of dream-space, idk
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipelfritz
Ok, to be fair it was probably the newest Christopher Nolan Batman, but seriously, their ****ing costumes look so ****ing stupid. Like rubber, ribbed sex body suits for ebola patients.



I will agree with this. I think they should sometimes try to go with more "realistic" or "gritty" looking costumes as opposed to directly copying them from the comics.
__________________
https://soundcloud.com/10mesp
MeGaDeth2314 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:29 AM   #16
jakesmellspoo
Pervert
 
jakesmellspoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaDeth2314
I will agree with this. I think they should sometimes try to go with more "realistic" or "gritty" looking costumes as opposed to directly copying them from the comics.

i think Amazing Spider-Man 2 made the right call on that concerning Electro.

i remember being annoyed when i saw the first screens of what Jamie Foxx was gonna look like, then i realized i didn't even remember what Electro originally looked like.

then i looked it up and was like "lol, naw. old costume is supercheese."
__________________
NIGHT BIRDS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMullet
It was my first day at a cardboard factory. They told me to remove my piercing. I refused and got sent home with full payment. So my shortest job was 20 minutes.
jakesmellspoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:37 AM   #17
snipelfritz
UG's Beautiful Butterfly
 
snipelfritz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Milwaukee
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesmellspoo
i think Amazing Spider-Man 2 made the right call on that concerning Electro.

i remember being annoyed when i saw the first screens of what Jamie Foxx was gonna look like, then i realized i didn't even remember what Electro originally looked like.

Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhddddddddd.

This was so painful to read.

Seriously, you guys are one fedora away from red pilling it.
__________________
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
snipelfritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:39 AM   #18
M00NAGEDAYDREAM
Registered Cruiser
 
M00NAGEDAYDREAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Der Mond
amazing spiderman was garbage. sorry.

could not sit through five minutes of it.
__________________
M00NAGEDAYDREAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:41 AM   #19
jakesmellspoo
Pervert
 
jakesmellspoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
well **** you, too.

both of you.

right in the ass.
__________________
NIGHT BIRDS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMullet
It was my first day at a cardboard factory. They told me to remove my piercing. I refused and got sent home with full payment. So my shortest job was 20 minutes.
jakesmellspoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:43 AM   #20
snipelfritz
UG's Beautiful Butterfly
 
snipelfritz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Milwaukee
Quote:
Originally Posted by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
amazing spiderman was garbage. sorry.

could not sit through five minutes of it.

But even that you went to see it makes you just gawdawful.


(although your usename will always give you points <3 )
__________________
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
snipelfritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:03 PM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.