Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Bands & Artists > Metal
User Name  
Password
Search:

Reply
Old 10-15-2009, 09:13 AM   #41
pistols
i no longer like chicken
 
pistols's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: canberra, australia
it could attract too many users for the forum to be really functionable, but if that happens then the mods / admins / whoever else might handle this sort of stuff would then do something about it. it'll probably work out fine, don't have a whinge.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
pistols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 09:24 AM   #42
duncang
Popular British sitcom
 
duncang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Sheffield, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by pistols
it could attract too many users for the forum to be really functionable, but if that happens then the mods / admins / whoever else might handle this sort of stuff would then do something about it. it'll probably work out fine, don't have a whinge.


It really won't affect traffic though. A couple of threads is nothing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
duncang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 09:30 AM   #43
The Kreator
Banned
 
The Kreator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
If you don't like them, then don't post.

It's not life or death in whether a "non tr00 b4nd" gets into our precious metal forum.
The Kreator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 09:32 AM   #44
Pilgrim#1
Banned
 
Pilgrim#1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kreator
If you don't like them, then don't post.

It's not life or death in whether a "non tr00 b4nd" gets into our precious metal forum.


I don't know man, I'm about to have a haemorrhage over this bvllshit.
Pilgrim#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 09:58 AM   #45
webbtje
Banned
 
webbtje's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In a ditch, covered in petrol, on fire, in Camden/Paris/the Isle of sodding Man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wackamasta
first of all. they are Nu-Metal. hence they do not belong in he metal forum at all, which is why u couldn't find them :]

that said yes i enjoy them :]
I can play before i Forget :]
On expert mode :]
without the no fail cheat :]



If I smiled that much, I'd get cramp.
webbtje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 09:59 AM   #46
ChemicalFire
King of Bacon Pancakes
 
ChemicalFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The United Kingdom
So can we get off the arguing and talk about the band now... maybe?

I like the first three albums, the new one was an aborted attempt at being kvlt imo
__________________
ABSENT SKIES
FFO Counter Parts, Misery Signals


The Site I Write For / My Soundcloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!


Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMan311
Proving yet again that you consistently have the worst taste on this forum.
ChemicalFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:01 AM   #47
Pilgrim#1
Banned
 
Pilgrim#1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
There are some pretty lulzy vids of 'tards trying to sing Psychosocial on Youtube.
Pilgrim#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:04 AM   #48
ChemicalFire
King of Bacon Pancakes
 
ChemicalFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim#1
There are some pretty lulzy vids of 'tards trying to sing Psychosocial on Youtube.


It's not even a good song, only good bits of that album are:


- The Chorus of "All Hope is Gone"
- 'Snuff'
- Thats about it ...
__________________
ABSENT SKIES
FFO Counter Parts, Misery Signals


The Site I Write For / My Soundcloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!


Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMan311
Proving yet again that you consistently have the worst taste on this forum.
ChemicalFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:05 AM   #49
JONASx5150x
Registered User
 
JONASx5150x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
There fun to listen to at times but there not super technical which is one reason there ok. they make decent music with just simple playing
JONASx5150x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:07 AM   #50
Pilgrim#1
Banned
 
Pilgrim#1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalFire
It's not even a good song, only good bits of that album are:


- The Chorus of "All Hope is Gone"
- 'Snuff'
- Thats about it ...


To be honest, I haven't listened to it, or any of the others all the way through.

I like them more for their live performances.
Pilgrim#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:54 AM   #51
MoogleRancha
Leck meine Hoden
 
MoogleRancha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Barely United Emirates of America
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalFire
I like the first three albums, the new one was an aborted attempt at being kvlt imo


Umm...

WHUT
__________________
Philosophy > Life
MoogleRancha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 12:35 PM   #52
Senor Kristian
This is bollocks
 
Senor Kristian's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Cubs club
I don't mind a SlipKnot thread being here. Used to be a huge Slipknot fan (notice how I spelled Slipknot with a capital K at first, didn't even think about it!).

Slipknot kinda got me into metal. Their first two album were so nicely mental and plain insane, and I've always loved Corey Taylor's screams.
After listening to Slipknot, vocals in other metal bands didn't annoy me anymore. Didn't understand why it had to be all screams and roars in metal, now I do, and it's... just great.

A shame that they went "soft" over the last few albums, but guess they wanted to experiment.

Oh! And the most exhausting concert I've ever been to, was Slipknot. Moshing non-stop! It was at a festival, so I guess a lot of people just went for the moshing, which was great.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.


kaygade
Senor Kristian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 12:38 PM   #53
misanthropy_inc
UG's Techno Viking
 
misanthropy_inc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
I've only got Iowa and Vol. 3: The Subliminal Verses. I love them both dearly.
misanthropy_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 12:43 PM   #54
matt85210
UG's Sexy Party Host
 
matt85210's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bristol, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.


Sigged.
__________________
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?



Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
matt85210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 01:01 PM   #55
mr kipling
Look at the cow.
 
mr kipling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Isleworth, london, England.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim#1
I don't know man, I'm about to have a haemorrhage over this bvllshit.

Dude, don't get a boner, It's just a thread. ON THE INTERNET.
__________________
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
mr kipling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 01:11 PM   #56
misanthropy_inc
UG's Techno Viking
 
misanthropy_inc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr kipling
Dude, don't get a boner, It's just a thread. ON THE INTERNET.
I think it's the fact that we've fallen so far from the glory days with Spynal and morbid_death. The days when n00bs were eaten, chewed up, and dropped off in a steaming pile of shit before they could say "but A7x is metal".

It's rather saddening.

Elitism is one of the things that made this forum so special to me.

RIP, UG...RIP.
misanthropy_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 01:41 PM   #57
Senor Kristian
This is bollocks
 
Senor Kristian's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Cubs club
Quote:
Originally Posted by misanthropy_inc
I think it's the fact that we've fallen so far from the glory days with Spynal and morbid_death. The days when n00bs were eaten, chewed up, and dropped off in a steaming pile of shit before they could say "but A7x is metal".

It's rather saddening.

Elitism is one of the things that made this forum so special to me.

RIP, UG...RIP.


Ok? So "n00bs" should just not be allowed? UG is for already registered people only, until those people lose interest in the site.

Great idea. That's when you can say RIP UG
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.


kaygade
Senor Kristian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 01:44 PM   #58
the_jackyl
Be Strong Be Wrong
 
the_jackyl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ashland, OR
Quote:
Originally Posted by misanthropy_inc

Elitism is one of the things that made this forum so special to me.

RIP, UG...RIP.


As much as I hate to say it: metal needs elitism to survive. You gotta cull the hvrd.
the_jackyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:29 PM   #59
misanthropy_inc
UG's Techno Viking
 
misanthropy_inc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_jackyl
As much as I hate to say it: metal needs elitism to survive. You gotta cull the hvrd.
I like you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senor Kristian
Ok? So "n00bs" should just not be allowed? UG is for already registered people only, until those people lose interest in the site.

Great idea. That's when you can say RIP UG
N00bs need to hang out in the n00b section before they can hang out with the cool kids.
misanthropy_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:38 PM   #60
Slicer666
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeei-
 
Slicer666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Zoetermeer, The Netherlands
misanthropy, what are you doing out of the *******? You can have your opinion after you get me my sandwich.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small




Except children.
Slicer666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:18 AM.

Forum Archives / About / Terms of Use / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2014
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.