Go Back   UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Tab Talk
User Name  
Password
Search:

Old 05-30-2014, 04:59 PM   #1
JackJP

Guide me, oh mighty ones...

Hey guys!

This is my first post so I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong category etc...

Anyways - I finish school in a few weeks and will have about 3 months of zero responsibilities (and time for lots of practise!) before I go off to college in September
My aim before then is to improve my overall guitar skills - on both electric and acoustic - as while I'm happy to fingerpick or strum some improv around chords (and have a lot of fun doing it), I don't want to get too stuck up in that sort of stuff forever, as I fear it will stop me progressing technically.

So, I'm asking you guys for a list of songs / tabs / tabbed technique exercises / youtube tutorials / and so on, which you have found technically demanding and constructive, and which you think can help me in my quest to musical enlightenment (as well as acquiring some extra allure to those college girls next year ).

Remember guys : Blues, rock, reggae, folk, fingerstylé, pick, acoustic, electric - whatever, I need to widen my musical range anyway so I'll take it all! So long as it's technical and potentially useful to me

Look forward to hearing back from anyone who is willing to help this young Jedi, Peace.
JackJP is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread: